Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if you are FA, even if you are above average, is impossible to get a girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replace the words "FA" with "mentality of a fvcking loser" and it's easy to see why no woman would want to be around you.

Who wants to be around a negative person with a "Woe is me" attitude that's going to bring their energy level and vibe crashing down to their level? Not me. I push those people out of my life faster than anyone else.

Change your outlook on life and change your negative attitude to a positive one, and you'd probably have more success.

Being above average in looks doesn't make up for being rock bottom in attitude, self-confidence and outlook on life.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, is it just me or do kids growing up these days, more and more espouse this loser mentality? I find it to be a fvcking disgrace, personally. Obviously a large percentage of an entire generation of parenting has failed. Make something of your life, work hard, stop waiting for something to be handed to you.

Its just sad...this younger generation is mostly fvcking lost and we are going to have them running the country in 20-30 years...set up for a fvcking disaster.

Last edited:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just sad...this younger generation is mostly fvcking lost and we are going to have them running the country in 20-30 years...set up for a fvcking disaster.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. The morons of the younger generation will wisen up, it won't necessarily be worse than what we currently have.

Our politicians and government officials now are incompetent, imagine how stupid they were when they were 18 to 20-something.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
imagine how much worse it's gonna be when these entitle, lazy, know-nothing pvssies are running things, 20 years from now,

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of blame about the world around him, the problem is him.... Not the world around him, his logic of not pulling girls is.that.they.are all to materialistic, women in.the first world are.pretty much the same were.ever! Get nu.friends-join a chess/mma club.or.something like.that, having.friends is realy important, join a gym -dont.even think about.using.steroids untill u've got 2 years of natural training. Work on your.charisma and your.body, chicks like.funny.... But they like big muscles.even more!! Get nice clothes, nice aftershave and a hench body.... Trust me.... Thats all you need to.get female.attention. its not as.bad as.you.think, you seem lonely and bitter, trust me friemdship

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendship will open up the world.for you, opertunities you never.thort possible, get.some.friends.and go.out.and.have.a blast...... The.world.wont seem so stacked.against you, and ur quality of life.will be.greatly improved!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendship will open up the world.for you, opertunities you never.thort possible, get.some.friends.and go.out.and.have.a blast...... The.world.wont seem so stacked.against you, and ur quality of life.will be.greatly improved!
Did you pass grammar school English?

Just to let you know a period isn't required after every.single.word.

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you pass grammar school English?

Just to let you know a period isn't required after every.single.word.
Never been a gud speller, dont care, i get my point across, which is the reason of language LoL

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
It always amazes me how anal about spelling etc, people can be, gramma nazi's, u can understand my point, but u cant handle my bad gramma, ive been on the net for over 20 years, and the people who point out my bad gramna always disagreed with what i'm saying, instead of launching into a debate they just critize my spelling, when people resort to this.... They've lost!!!

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sure U CAN get girls. The truth is, u dont feel confident because some people are ashamed of NOT having money (their own place fore example), not having good looks. But just play the number's game and it will eventually get your somewhere. It's an inner war

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because words and punctuation marks have meaning you dumb f*ck. This is a written medium where your grasp of the language is the means in which is to used to accentuate your point. If your can't take time out to use proper spelling and grammar, then why should people take you seriously?
Ooh get you, all angry and s.hit, "dumb fcuk" really, i dont see anyone attacking my points... Just my grammer, like i said if thats all you can criticise, then you've lost the debate.... So angry, maybe.u shud have a wank and chill out, LoL!!!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooh get you, all angry and s.hit, "dumb fcuk" really, i dont see anyone attacking my points... Just my grammer, like i said if thats all you can criticise, then you've lost the debate.... So angry, maybe.u shud have a wank and chill out, LoL!!!
I'm sure potential employers must love reading your resume. But I guess cleaning sh!t out of toilets or flipping burgers doesn't require much grammar or resume writing skills to get hired, lmao.

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure potential employers must love reading your resume. But I guess cleaning sh!t out of toilets or flipping burgers doesn't require much grammar or resume writing skills to get hired, lmao.
LoL, actualy i work at getting people jobs.... And im pretty gud at it! So much hate, makes me laugh, petty beta's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.