Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If Guagmire was real, would he be a DJ?

chad2k5

Banned
Reaction score
Serious question.

Yes he's a cartoon, but there are guys with his personality.

Giggity?

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, he'd be in jail(I know, used to work in a courthouse). Look for a dif role model.

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
he'd be a registered sex offender

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He'd be like Paul Janka. Hell, the first time I heard of the guy I remember thinking he was just like Quagmire in that his game is just a numbers game anyway.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This "Don Juan" thing is thrown around all over the place. Quagmire is a fictional character deliberately designed to be weird. He has balls and is a funny dude but his character is designed to be a sexual deviant who attempts to date rape people etc.

It's just a TV programme (altho a fvcking funny one :))

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No he wouldn't.

But there are plenty of celebs that I could see easily being there

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scar Tissue said:
charlie from two and a half men
Yes. I wish I had an Uncle Charlie. That kid is going to be pimp as hell when he is older.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
charlie's still fvcked up, as he's given flaws to counter act his good qualities (since he's a tv/movie character).
Same goes for House. House is awesome... aside from the fact that he's depressed. It's possible to meet someone like House in real life who isn't depressed or an addict or lonely.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont forget about Boomhauer (spelling?) from King of the Hill. He is a DJ. Remember the episode where he took Bobby to pickup chicks? He went to a shoe sale at the mall!!! And he cold approached every girl he saw, getting slapped every few minutes, but ended up nbanging one in the fitting rooms. thats fvcking DJ as hell!

Does House even pickup chicks? Why is he in this subject.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F8ckin nerds.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
quagmire does have the rejection calousness of a dj. he asks girls plenty before he gives up.

he also has a huge testosterone because he can't stop being horny. so he is a man not afraid of himself, another trait

But other than those two.. he's bordeline sexoffender/rapist to women.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know guys that are like him, and no he's not a dj, he's desperate that would f anything in his way and then brags about it. Usually low quality girls. Not a dj.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Dont forget about Boomhauer (spelling?) from King of the Hill. He is a DJ. Remember the episode where he took Bobby to pickup chicks? He went to a shoe sale at the mall!!! And he cold approached every girl he saw, getting slapped every few minutes, but ended up nbanging one in the fitting rooms. thats fvcking DJ as hell!

Does House even pickup chicks? Why is he in this subject.
DJ and PUA are different things. James Bond doesn't go around cold approaching.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Quagmire is a goofy creep. i doubt he would be much of a true ladies man, but he does have a pretty decent track record if you remember the episode where they were playing the truth or dare drinking game

he does get laid. but Getting laid doesn't make one a DJ. anyone can and more than likely does get laid at some point