Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if getting chicks is as exhausting as this i want no part in it

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea expressed by the first poster is not uncommon. When men make statements similar to that one, it is indicative of either have a strong "Pleasure of Sex" inclination from the framework below or someone that is a beta male. It can be difficult to tell the difference between a man with a strong "Pleasure of Sex" inclination from that of a beta. The difference would come down to Iron Rule of Tomassi #1 -- Frame.

There are plenty of men who use game long enough to get a long term girlfriend. Some of the men remain grounded in basic red pill type principles whereas others backslide into beta behavior.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea expressed by the first poster is not uncommon. When men make statements similar to that one, it is indicative of either have a strong "Pleasure of Sex" inclination from the framework below or someone that is a beta male. It can be difficult to tell the difference between a man with a strong "Pleasure of Sex" inclination from that of a beta. The difference would come down to Iron Rule of Tomassi #1 -- Frame.

There are plenty of men who use game long enough to get a long term girlfriend. Some of the men remain grounded in basic red pill type principles whereas others backslide into beta behavior.
I think both have merritts, nothing wrong with a relationship. Also, you've posted that article before and it really put into perspective I enjoy the hunt far more than necessarily being with someone long-term... at least for now. That's a great article

Reaction score
Even the Rp dating coaches are in relationships or married. I think the dude barking about only spinning plates and being alpha is a small vocal minority. Most guys would love to experience spinning plates at some point, but want a quality win/win LTR at the end of the day.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything gets old after a while; including spinning plates and often times marriages. I don’t miss spinning at all. I’d rather juggle wads of cash.
That could be a fun game watching each wad devalue with every successive revolution.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your SMV is below a certain level, a relationship is far better than spinning plates, hookups, etc. Because it's so hard to even get one girl you'd need to make PUA your fulltime job.

If your SMV is above a certain level it's the other way around because it's easier to bang a bunch of side pieces than to be loyal to one average woman.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything gets old after a while; including spinning plates and often times marriages. I don’t miss spinning at all. I’d rather juggle wads of cash.
I always carry a stack now and it’s the best

Serenity

Reaction score
Some of the men remain grounded in basic red pill type principles whereas others backslide into beta behavior.
Said differently, some men put up a temporary facade as just another expression of their desperation, others truly learn where that road goes and change their core beliefs permanently.

In my opinion only some degree of pain and failure can solidify the wisdom. At least that's my experience, couldn't really internalize the red pill knowledge right off the bat, but through pain I started seeing clearly. It's not hard to stay grounded when you literally feel the pain of your past mistakes whenever a remotely similar situation arises, you just don't make the same mistake again.

The beta is a master of excuses, they avoid the pain by rationalizing it away. As long as they do or until it's unavoidable they'll keep backsliding no matter how hard they try to fake it. They won't learn until they can see the painful truths and face it.

Kinda off topic, but OP didn't exactly give us much to go on here anyways.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The meek shall inherit nothing.

But yea sometimes it gets old…

Then I remind myself of my hard earned experiences.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Serenity, post: 2999925, member: 151779
The beta is a master of excuses, they avoid the pain by rationalizing it away.
[/QUOTE]
Great realization. See it on here everyday. They don't even realize they give themselves away.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll stick to my committed relationship
She has more power than you do in the relationship since she can replace you but you cant replace her but will end up in a dry spell. You are comitted to her, but is she comitted to you the same way?

See its not just about spinning plates its about dread game and keeping her from taking you for granted and losing respect -which will eventually wear down against that relationship over time.

I dont spin plates and am just being dramatic.

Reaction score
She has more power than you do in the relationship since she can replace you but you cant replace her but will end up in a dry spell. You are comitted to her, but is she comitted to you the same way?
A man not scared of taking a temporary break from pvssy is way stronger than a man that constantly needs it.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A man not scared of taking a temporary break from pvssy is way stronger than a man that constantly needs it.
Maybe so, but bad formative experiences can make a scarcity mentality difficult to shake, even many years later. It's similar to the way the Depression-era was often neurotic about money for the rest of their lives, even through the years of post-war prosperity.