"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

if getting chicks is as exhausting as this i want no part in it

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,388
Reaction score
4,054
You might be an interesting study case. What if I was God or Allah, and I told you in ten years you'll die. What would you do? My geuss is you'll throw away all the insecurities and doubts and start LIVING.

And by the way, that photo feeler shyte is non sense. The prettiest man alive will probably get an 8. Men should stay away from such apps. Your best photo feeler will ALWAYS be the mirror.
I am more concerned about how long my mother has to live than my own life the moment. She is turning 85 soon.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,388
Reaction score
4,054
I dont have any real free time for any so called self improvement (ie gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing) and girl would likely just run from the setup.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,287
Reaction score
6,140
I dont have any real free time for any so called self improvement (ie gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing) and girl would likely just run from the setup.
I disagree. There's a reason why that woman gave you her number. You are a well spoken man with brains .

If you start doing 2 push ups and 10 sit ups a day it will add up. Perhaps more walking instead of taking the car . If you set your mind to it and believe in yourself you can pull whatever type of woman you like.

I know, cliche motivational speech, but still true..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,388
Reaction score
4,054
I disagree. There's a reason why that woman gave you her number. You are a well spoken man with brains .

If you start doing 2 push ups and 10 sit ups a day it will add up. Perhaps more walking instead of taking the car . If you set your mind to it and believe in yourself you can pull whatever type of woman you like.

I know, cliche motivational speech, but still true..
Thanks for your input. There is a minimum activity I am doing. I visited the gym at 2am (24 hour gym) to make the time for a work out. To have gone at that time reflects how tight things are time wise. At 46 y/o because of lower metabolism you need more than baby steps. I am planning to see my doctor next week to consult with weight loss plan if bf is at or over 40%.

There is always a minimal exercise you need at the gym otherwise your body feels sluggish and the summer is too long to wait for a bike ride. Since being active in the gym, I have been feeling a nice general feeling as my body is more active. This thing spills over, improves your mood and even motivation to work.
 
Last edited:
Top