Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IDGAF mindset starting to take hold...and already seeing results

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Woman cancels first date due to car being in the shop and a part not being there so I tell her to go pick up the car and then drop it off tomorrow.

She says its too far and its really loud and embarrassing to drive and begs to reschedule. Normally i would have said yeah that's cool but instead I tell her I will consider her offer and will get back to her.

She has been blowing up my phone texting...sent 7 messages in a row saying she is free every day next week and she really wants to meet. Then sending a text that if she doesn't hear back she wishes me good luck. Then a text asking to please give her a chance...

Another girl I just saw Saturday for the first time and got a serious handjob/******* from texts me that she is canning salsa at her job and I respond "sounds gay" and she gets mad and then I tell her to cut the drama or lose my number it was a joke and she has been apologizing profusely and asking when she can see me again....

Honestly holding the power is kind of fun...I think I need to just focus on this more and bring out this side of me more. How the hell does this work so well?? It's like I am giving them crack or something and they want more.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman cancels first date due to car being in the shop and a part not being there so I tell her to go pick up the car and then drop it off tomorrow.

She says its too far and its really loud and embarrassing to drive and begs to reschedule. Normally i would have said yeah that's cool but instead I tell her I will consider her offer and will get back to her.

She has been blowing up my phone texting...sent 7 messages in a row saying she is free every day next week and she really wants to meet. Then sending a text that if she doesn't hear back she wishes me good luck. Then a text asking to please give her a chance...

Another girl I just saw Saturday for the first time and got a serious handjob/******* from texts me that she is canning salsa at her job and I respond "sounds gay" and she gets mad and then I tell her to cut the drama or lose my number it was a joke and she has been apologizing profusely and asking when she can see me again....

Honestly holding the power is kind of fun...I think I need to just focus on this more and bring out this side of me more. How the hell does this work so well?? It's like I am giving them crack or something and they want more.
This is great and I love reading stuff like this. You know why it works well, never leave this frame.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Good to hear man.
Nothing wrong here but next after Sounds Gay let her throw fit. The rest of what you said wasn't needed. Lol threatening to next is not a next.

After she throws her fit. As her "you done now bratt"?
Will incorporate this better...this is an area I still struggle with sometimes...too aggressive and not playful enough

logicallefty

Reaction score
The “sounds gay” re her making salsa wasn’t what I would have said but it obviously worked in your favor because of how you played it overall. Nice work!

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The “sounds gay” re her making salsa wasn’t what I would have said but it obviously worked in your favor because of how you played it overall. Nice work!
Yeah the gay salsa comment is not exactly my style either.. when I read that, I cringed a little bit.. but it seems to have worked.

My only advice here is to remember to keep the ****y-ness balanced with your kito and sexual escalation. If you're just dissing her without making a move, then you just look like an *******. So make sure she still knows you find her sexy by kissing her, touching her, and fvcking her. Not saying you are making this mistake, just a friendly reminder, plus a tip for any newbies reading the thread.

Good luck.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the gay salsa comment is not exactly my style either.. when I read that, I cringed a little bit.. but it seems to have worked.

My only advice here is to remember to keep the ****y-ness balanced with your kito and sexual escalation. If you're just dissing her without making a move, then you just look like an *******. So make sure she still knows you find her sexy by kissing her, touching her, and fvcking her. Not saying you are making this mistake, just a friendly reminder, plus a tip for any newbies reading the thread.

Good luck.
Yes, very important. This all makes perfect sense

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the definition of masculine frame. It doesn't always keep a girl keen though if she's got other options (all girls always have other options).

I used to have car and movie posters on my bedroom ceiling. The theme was black, white & red. Some of those posters were fresh out the tube from several decades before and worth triple digits.

Anyway, I was on the bed eating out a girl I knew from work and between Hmming & Ahhing she said, looking up "your posters are kinda scary". I smirked at her, said "shut the fûck up" and shoved my dîck in her mouth quite roughly.

No complaints from her in the moment, but that was the last time we met. She got with another guy a few days later without telling me.