“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

IDGAF mindset starting to take hold...and already seeing results

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
Woman cancels first date due to car being in the shop and a part not being there so I tell her to go pick up the car and then drop it off tomorrow.

She says its too far and its really loud and embarrassing to drive and begs to reschedule. Normally i would have said yeah that's cool but instead I tell her I will consider her offer and will get back to her.

She has been blowing up my phone texting...sent 7 messages in a row saying she is free every day next week and she really wants to meet. Then sending a text that if she doesn't hear back she wishes me good luck. Then a text asking to please give her a chance...

Another girl I just saw Saturday for the first time and got a serious handjob/******* from texts me that she is canning salsa at her job and I respond "sounds gay" and she gets mad and then I tell her to cut the drama or lose my number it was a joke and she has been apologizing profusely and asking when she can see me again....

Honestly holding the power is kind of fun...I think I need to just focus on this more and bring out this side of me more. How the hell does this work so well?? It's like I am giving them crack or something and they want more.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Woman cancels first date due to car being in the shop and a part not being there so I tell her to go pick up the car and then drop it off tomorrow.

She says its too far and its really loud and embarrassing to drive and begs to reschedule. Normally i would have said yeah that's cool but instead I tell her I will consider her offer and will get back to her.

She has been blowing up my phone texting...sent 7 messages in a row saying she is free every day next week and she really wants to meet. Then sending a text that if she doesn't hear back she wishes me good luck. Then a text asking to please give her a chance...

Another girl I just saw Saturday for the first time and got a serious handjob/******* from texts me that she is canning salsa at her job and I respond "sounds gay" and she gets mad and then I tell her to cut the drama or lose my number it was a joke and she has been apologizing profusely and asking when she can see me again....

Honestly holding the power is kind of fun...I think I need to just focus on this more and bring out this side of me more. How the hell does this work so well?? It's like I am giving them crack or something and they want more.
This is great and I love reading stuff like this. You know why it works well, never leave this frame.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
Good to hear man.
Nothing wrong here but next after Sounds Gay let her throw fit. The rest of what you said wasn't needed. Lol threatening to next is not a next.

After she throws her fit. As her "you done now bratt"?
Will incorporate this better...this is an area I still struggle with sometimes...too aggressive and not playful enough
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
The “sounds gay” re her making salsa wasn’t what I would have said but it obviously worked in your favor because of how you played it overall. Nice work!
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
The “sounds gay” re her making salsa wasn’t what I would have said but it obviously worked in your favor because of how you played it overall. Nice work!
Yeah the gay salsa comment is not exactly my style either.. when I read that, I cringed a little bit.. but it seems to have worked.

My only advice here is to remember to keep the ****y-ness balanced with your kito and sexual escalation. If you're just dissing her without making a move, then you just look like an *******. So make sure she still knows you find her sexy by kissing her, touching her, and fvcking her. Not saying you are making this mistake, just a friendly reminder, plus a tip for any newbies reading the thread.

Good luck.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Yeah the gay salsa comment is not exactly my style either.. when I read that, I cringed a little bit.. but it seems to have worked.

My only advice here is to remember to keep the ****y-ness balanced with your kito and sexual escalation. If you're just dissing her without making a move, then you just look like an *******. So make sure she still knows you find her sexy by kissing her, touching her, and fvcking her. Not saying you are making this mistake, just a friendly reminder, plus a tip for any newbies reading the thread.

Good luck.
Yes, very important. This all makes perfect sense
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
This is the definition of masculine frame. It doesn't always keep a girl keen though if she's got other options (all girls always have other options).

I used to have car and movie posters on my bedroom ceiling. The theme was black, white & red. Some of those posters were fresh out the tube from several decades before and worth triple digits.

Anyway, I was on the bed eating out a girl I knew from work and between Hmming & Ahhing she said, looking up "your posters are kinda scary". I smirked at her, said "shut the fûck up" and shoved my dîck in her mouth quite roughly.

No complaints from her in the moment, but that was the last time we met. She got with another guy a few days later without telling me.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top