Mister_Skinny_Jeanz
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2020
- Messages
- 520
- Reaction score
- 426
- Age
- 33
one of my bm's has Blockbusters/balloons
they became bigger after pregnancy
they became bigger after pregnancy
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Not sure what you mean by wide nipples, but I do like large areolas. Looks womanly to me, guys have small areolas.no wide nipples.
im living proof that your grandfather was onto somethingLike my grandfather used to say "the smaller the tits the sweeter the *****". Never been wrong.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Favorite = Sweet potatoes.
Block busters or gtfoFavorite = Sweet potatoes.
Anything much bigger than that I can’t take.
You must be a fan of Petra Verkaik.Block busters or gtfo
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yes, Mother Nature would make form follow physics, and large breasts require a sturdy frame.It's all about proportion. A thin woman with huge boobs looks unnatural and wouldn't be the first girl I'd consider approaching. Same with a thick woman with small tits. Just not a good look.
I agree that it's all about proportion but my ideal 10 is the slim/skinny girl with HUGE fake tits. Just really does it for me.It's all about proportion. A thin woman with huge boobs looks unnatural and wouldn't be the first girl I'd consider approaching. Same with a thick woman with small tits. Just not a good look.
Aren't you therefore saying that you don't approach the Stacy because you figure your chances are higher with the Becky?It's all about proportion. A thin woman with huge boobs looks unnatural and wouldn't be the first girl I'd consider approaching. Same with a thick woman with small tits. Just not a good look.
I am very glad that there are a lot of men that think like you - it keeps down the competition with men such as myself that think that natural is the only thing that counts (although if the operation is done so exquisitely that I couldn't tell the difference, I might bite, and this would include, down the road, sexbots.I agree that it's all about proportion but my ideal 10 is the slim/skinny girl with HUGE fake tits. Just really does it for me.
Yeah I can see your perspective. My brother (the one I mentioned who is a "loser" yet gets hot chicks) is of the same opinion. I also like the plastic look because it means she is doing whatever she can for ME (men in general) and that is a GOOD (i.e. submissive) mind set.I am very glad that there are a lot of men that think like you - it keeps down the competition with men such as myself that think that natural is the only thing that counts (although if the operation is done so exquisitely that I couldn't tell the difference, I might bite, and this would include, down the road, sexbots.)
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Could also mean serious confidence issues, attention seeking from men, needs load of validation from others.Yeah I can see your perspective. My brother (the one I mentioned who is a "loser" yet gets hot chicks) is of the same opinion. I also like the plastic look because it means she is doing whatever she can for ME (men in general) and that is a GOOD (i.e. submissive) mind set.
Meh. All girls are crazy. Might as well be hot tooCould also mean serious confidence issues, attention seeking from men, needs load of validation from others.
all girls I know with even basic lip fillers, are drama attention seeking Bitches....I agreeCould also mean serious confidence issues, attention seeking from men, needs load of validation from others.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.