Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ideal Tit Size - According to Men

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about proportion. A thin woman with huge boobs looks unnatural and wouldn't be the first girl I'd consider approaching. Same with a thick woman with small tits. Just not a good look.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All things being equal, I like them completely natural and rather large. I'd probably choose a larger version of Sweet Potatoes. I once had a gal with Coat Hooks, and I found them a bit funky; that said, there is a style which is like Coat Hooks but a bit smaller and without the climbing nipple that works well with slender women. I remember a gal from my teenage years that was just a little bit chunky that had Pointers, and they had no pendulosity; that was back in the day when chicks called up non-Chad dudes. :rolleyes: I'd say my ideal is very close to the pre-op Veronika Zemenova. :cool:

All that said, the part of the figure that I find myself placing the strongest emphasis is the lower abdomen (i.e., from the minimum of the waist to the maximum of the hips), with the raw numbers important, but also the exact way it curves. (And yes, Veronika does extraordinarily well there too. :cool: )

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about proportion. A thin woman with huge boobs looks unnatural and wouldn't be the first girl I'd consider approaching. Same with a thick woman with small tits. Just not a good look.
Yes, Mother Nature would make form follow physics, and large breasts require a sturdy frame.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that it's all about proportion but my ideal 10 is the slim/skinny girl with HUGE fake tits. Just really does it for me.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you therefore saying that you don't approach the Stacy because you figure your chances are higher with the Becky? :rolleyes: You're doing the same thing that chubby chasers do, albeit nowhere near the magnitude.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that it's all about proportion but my ideal 10 is the slim/skinny girl with HUGE fake tits. Just really does it for me.
I am very glad that there are a lot of men that think like you - it keeps down the competition with men such as myself that think that natural is the only thing that counts (although if the operation is done so exquisitely that I couldn't tell the difference, I might bite, and this would include, down the road, sexbots. :eek::eek::eek:)

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very glad that there are a lot of men that think like you - it keeps down the competition with men such as myself that think that natural is the only thing that counts (although if the operation is done so exquisitely that I couldn't tell the difference, I might bite, and this would include, down the road, sexbots. :eek::eek::eek:)
Yeah I can see your perspective. My brother (the one I mentioned who is a "loser" yet gets hot chicks) is of the same opinion. I also like the plastic look because it means she is doing whatever she can for ME (men in general) and that is a GOOD (i.e. submissive) mind set.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jessica-robbin-2.jpg

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a couple of local girls a street away , Who I remember vividly had blockbusters figures like the old Russ meyers Super Vixens movies, these things were perfectly shaped aswell , they also had long black hair, plus quite good bottom hip halves. I had got my girl pregnant at the time, but these two women would have been my ideal.

HOWEVER fast forward 8 years, both are now baby mommas twice over. the dads are the furthest from alpha males you could get. and the moms wholes bodies are a state. fancy giving that Vixen physique up for a weed smoker who doesnt pay child support

when I see a thic figure now, I just picture the girl in 10 years

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I can see your perspective. My brother (the one I mentioned who is a "loser" yet gets hot chicks) is of the same opinion. I also like the plastic look because it means she is doing whatever she can for ME (men in general) and that is a GOOD (i.e. submissive) mind set.
Could also mean serious confidence issues, attention seeking from men, needs load of validation from others.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could also mean serious confidence issues, attention seeking from men, needs load of validation from others.
all girls I know with even basic lip fillers, are drama attention seeking Bitches....I agree