"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Ideal Tit Size - According to Men

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
It's all about proportion. A thin woman with huge boobs looks unnatural and wouldn't be the first girl I'd consider approaching. Same with a thick woman with small tits. Just not a good look.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
All things being equal, I like them completely natural and rather large. I'd probably choose a larger version of Sweet Potatoes. I once had a gal with Coat Hooks, and I found them a bit funky; that said, there is a style which is like Coat Hooks but a bit smaller and without the climbing nipple that works well with slender women. I remember a gal from my teenage years that was just a little bit chunky that had Pointers, and they had no pendulosity; that was back in the day when chicks called up non-Chad dudes. :rolleyes: I'd say my ideal is very close to the pre-op Veronika Zemenova. :cool:

All that said, the part of the figure that I find myself placing the strongest emphasis is the lower abdomen (i.e., from the minimum of the waist to the maximum of the hips), with the raw numbers important, but also the exact way it curves. (And yes, Veronika does extraordinarily well there too. :cool: )
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
It's all about proportion. A thin woman with huge boobs looks unnatural and wouldn't be the first girl I'd consider approaching. Same with a thick woman with small tits. Just not a good look.
Yes, Mother Nature would make form follow physics, and large breasts require a sturdy frame.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
It's all about proportion. A thin woman with huge boobs looks unnatural and wouldn't be the first girl I'd consider approaching. Same with a thick woman with small tits. Just not a good look.
I agree that it's all about proportion but my ideal 10 is the slim/skinny girl with HUGE fake tits. Just really does it for me.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
It's all about proportion. A thin woman with huge boobs looks unnatural and wouldn't be the first girl I'd consider approaching. Same with a thick woman with small tits. Just not a good look.
Aren't you therefore saying that you don't approach the Stacy because you figure your chances are higher with the Becky? :rolleyes: You're doing the same thing that chubby chasers do, albeit nowhere near the magnitude.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I agree that it's all about proportion but my ideal 10 is the slim/skinny girl with HUGE fake tits. Just really does it for me.
I am very glad that there are a lot of men that think like you - it keeps down the competition with men such as myself that think that natural is the only thing that counts (although if the operation is done so exquisitely that I couldn't tell the difference, I might bite, and this would include, down the road, sexbots. :eek::eek::eek:)
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
I am very glad that there are a lot of men that think like you - it keeps down the competition with men such as myself that think that natural is the only thing that counts (although if the operation is done so exquisitely that I couldn't tell the difference, I might bite, and this would include, down the road, sexbots. :eek::eek::eek:)
Yeah I can see your perspective. My brother (the one I mentioned who is a "loser" yet gets hot chicks) is of the same opinion. I also like the plastic look because it means she is doing whatever she can for ME (men in general) and that is a GOOD (i.e. submissive) mind set.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
jessica-robbin-2.jpg
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Theres a couple of local girls a street away , Who I remember vividly had blockbusters figures like the old Russ meyers Super Vixens movies, these things were perfectly shaped aswell , they also had long black hair, plus quite good bottom hip halves. I had got my girl pregnant at the time, but these two women would have been my ideal.

HOWEVER fast forward 8 years, both are now baby mommas twice over. the dads are the furthest from alpha males you could get. and the moms wholes bodies are a state. fancy giving that Vixen physique up for a weed smoker who doesnt pay child support

when I see a thic figure now, I just picture the girl in 10 years
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Yeah I can see your perspective. My brother (the one I mentioned who is a "loser" yet gets hot chicks) is of the same opinion. I also like the plastic look because it means she is doing whatever she can for ME (men in general) and that is a GOOD (i.e. submissive) mind set.
Could also mean serious confidence issues, attention seeking from men, needs load of validation from others.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Could also mean serious confidence issues, attention seeking from men, needs load of validation from others.
all girls I know with even basic lip fillers, are drama attention seeking Bitches....I agree
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top