Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'd like some opinions on something I did during an approach.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, what I seem to be reading is a misconception from some of the posters on what Rescue and Mistic were saying.

Igetit and I are saying that they were right in their assessment of the woman's intentions.

BUT, at no point have we said that Mistic's line was WRONG. Absolutely not. People have different comfort levels in what to say and what not to say. If Mistic feels 100% comfortable saying a line like that to someone, who here is to say that he is absolutely wrong for doing so and using it? Sh!t, more power TO him.

I just know that MYSELF, Kailex, would NOT use a line like that in Igetit's situation. But I also acknowledge the fact that the line can be useful given the correction situation and with a ballsy enough approach.

I think what some of us are trying to say is that there are different approaches and there is no such thing as a wrong LINE as long as the person behind the approach is confident enough to pull it off.

Everyone has their own style.

Igetit's style worked in this scenario. He's just agreeing with how Rescue and Mistic READ the whole situation.

I just think it's funny because some people are disputing over what could have worked and what should have worked and in the end, the result was given either way. Mistic gave a suggestion and I can guarantee that at least ONE of us will try that at some point... and guess what, it may give you results.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a women with two cell phones sounds kind of suspicious. plus I dont think the whole thing about gettin the number asap and then call her a few days after. that can creep women out when you ask for the phone number for the first 10minutes of talking to her without her giving it to you or you needing it for more than "Im gonna call you and we can do something"

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a women with two cell phones sounds kind of suspicious. plus I dont think the whole thing about gettin the number asap and then call her a few days after. that can creep women out when you ask for the phone number for the first 10minutes of talking to her without her giving it to you or you needing it for more than "Im gonna call you and we can do something"

Reaction score
thedude4242 said:

are you speaking from experience? Are your statements proven by the copious amounts of chicks that you have fvcked?

If the answer to either of those questions is no, then your words are meaningless in this discussion.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep doing it and see what happens. I get lots of women but I want the top 5% of them. I know these things. watch other guy do it to a women and take notice and you will see. from now on every guy on the forum, if you get these women and know stuff, take a pic and tag yourself in the pic, then show me proof.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
keep doing it and see what happens. I get lots of women but I want the top 5% of them. I know these things. watch other guy do it to a women and take notice and you will see. from now on every guy on the forum, if you get these women and know stuff, take a pic and tag yourself in the pic, then show me proof.
Isn't it funny how despite people the people who apparently get laid the most in this particular thread, Mistic and Rescue Mission also seem to be the most hostile? Success and deep-seeded anger don't typically go hand-in-hand.

Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Isn't it funny how despite people the people who apparently get laid the most in this particular thread, Mistic and Rescue Mission also seem to be the most hostile? Success and deep-seeded anger don't typically go hand-in-hand.
Typical nice guy AFC's have a way of confusing "deep seeded anger" and "hostility" with "tough love" and "absolute truth".

If anyone else who has fvcked over 80 women in the last 5 years were to read about "nice-guy game", they would also go off on the chumpish behavior that they are seeing from their fellow men!

Also, based on the other guy's reply, it seems like he only says what he says based on what he "observed", and not what he EXPERIENCED, so consider his advice completely useless.

1 more thing, can someone please explain to me how the following scenario in my life happened?:

In a 2 week span, I had sex with 11 different women, and even though this was about 4 years ago, I remember pretty well that EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, I had simply taken to my house, they KNEW that I was going to fvck them ahead of time, and they KNEW that due to my swagger and confidence, that I would either be a great lay, or have a huge c0ck (i'm not that big, I just know how to pound really hard lol)........I believe 3 of them were fvck buddies, and the other 8 were 1st timers.........so how do you explain it? What rationalization will chumps have for this? You can't call them sluts, because most of them were in fact NOT sluts, they simply bought into my sexuality TO A GREAT DEGREE - I can't blame them for wanting to be fvcked, I was DA MAN and definitely acted like it.......i didn't just tell them i'd put them on their back, I made them scream on their back!!!

Some of you guys really need to develop the attitudes of sexual don juan pvssy-masters, otherwise you will continue to be stuck in "overanalyzing nice-guy land" and will continue to have no idea what people like myself or Mistic are talking about.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Typical nice guy AFC's have a way of confusing "deep seeded anger" and "hostility" with "tough love" and "absolute truth".

If anyone else who has fvcked over 80 women in the last 5 years were to read about "nice-guy game", they would also go off on the chumpish behavior that they are seeing from their fellow men!

Cool, man. And I wish you much more success in the future.

Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Cool, man. And I wish you much more success in the future.

listen, if you are getting all the pvssy that you want right now, then I am happy for you, and we have no argument.

I would just hate it if you were a guy who was jealous or insecure and inexperienced, because us MEN, we simply do not deserve that......we all deserve access to copious amounts of pvssy, and I won't stop until I can help as many of us as possible!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistic said:
Oh, thanks for paraphrasing what me and rescue have been saying the entire time. Next time why dont you do this earlier on in the thread and save a lot of nonsense.

Actually I said this from the get go; it all came down into a pissing match between me and you because obviously you got butt hurt that I said some of your lines that you advised Igetit to say in your initial post were and still are horrible and cheesy.

I still think you have a fragile ego based off:

a) your need to brag in almost every reply in this thread

b) using lame come backs like "Limp-sicle"

c) always having to get the last word in

-------------------------------------

Its all good though because as I said NUMEROUS times by now I NEVER was disagreeing with how being sexual as soon as possible will get you the pu$$y more times than not; I was disagreeing with your timing of your reply and then you had to take to the next level since your ego couldn't handle someone calling you out.

PIMP

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Didn't you have her cell after the first date ?
Yes I did, it would have been a million times better to call her and ignore her e-mail, that was unquestionably a huge mistake, and I paid for it lol.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Actually I said this from the get go; it all came down into a pissing match between me and you because obviously you got butt hurt that I said some of your lines that you advised Igetit to say in your initial post were and still are horrible and cheesy.

I still think you have a fragile ego based off:

a) your need to brag in almost every reply in this thread

b) using lame come backs like "Limp-sicle"

c) always having to get the last word in

-------------------------------------

Its all good though because as I said NUMEROUS times by now I NEVER was disagreeing with how being sexual as soon as possible will get you the pu$$y more times than not; I was disagreeing with your timing of your reply and then you had to take to the next level since your ego couldn't handle someone calling you out.

PIMP
The joke here is that everything you are saying negative about me, is completely true of yourself. Maybe there is something to the psychology that says you dislike in others what you dont like about yourself. Take your # 3 for example. Here you are still trying to get the last word in on a thread that didn't need your input to begin with.

I can actually envision you sitting around being upset about all this.

With what little regard I have for forums in general, do you really believe I have my ego invested in what goes down here. Grow up Limp. Hey, that is almost an oxymoron.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistic said:
The joke here is that everything you are saying negative about me, is completely true of yourself. Maybe there is something to the psychology that says you dislike in others what you dont like about yourself. Take your # 3 for example. Here you are still trying to get the last word in on a thread that didn't need your input to begin with.

LOL!!!! Really??!! I don't remember bragging in every single reply in this thread about past conquests in an effort to gain credibility and most importantly to protect that LITTLE FRAGILE ego of yours.

I don't remember reverting to cheesy name calling like "Limp-sicle." And really c'mon dude.... I'd expect more from a 34 year old who says he has a good sense of humor.

Now your trying to act like you know psychology? LOL Don't quit your day job

I can actually envision you sitting around being upset about all this.

Keep telling yourself that to satisfy that fragile ego...

With what little regard I have for forums in general, do you really believe I have my ego invested in what goes down here. Grow up Limp. Hey, that is almost an oxymoron.

Yes, its actually really obvious that you do. Your telling me to grow up when your reverting to lame child like name calling and banging' chicks of Craigslist? LOL Now you tell me where the oxymoron really is.....

PIMP

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Limp-Drizzle :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Damp-pretzel
Gimp-Jizm
Chimp-licker
Chump-cycle

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistic said:
^^^ Limp-Drizzle :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Damp-pretzel
Gimp-Jizm
Chimp-licker
Chump-cycle

LMAO!! You actually edited your post to come up with more!! Now that is funny!!! Responding in less than 5 seconds too huh? I thought you were the adult here and I was the kid?

Can't wait to read that e-book! I'm sure people are lining up out the door for that prized possession!

Keep 'em coming old man

PIMP

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread.....not only a cool pickup by iGetIt but we can see two opposing sides here...a calmer but still sexual "Nice Jerk" approach or Mistic/RM all out approach where you say that "we need to get you on your back" line.....imo I'm still at a point where I gues....theres a nice guy in me where I can't properly picture myself saying that without coming off as vulgar....or feeling vulgar.

My take on this is...I'm on iGetIts side. Whether Mistic is right and thats just being a pvssy idk... I dont really think so. I think its just a matter of style and everybody being different, so yea theres stuff SOME people can and cant get away with, and theres stuff people probably could get away with but wouldnt feel comfortable saying (like me)

Luckily I'm not too hard on the eyes so I guess most of what I say wouldnt matter anyway, I suppose if I try hard I could calmly, smoothly say that line to a girl whose feet ached; hopefully me offering to "get her on her back" would sound like a genuine prompt for a food massage or some sh*t....ha idk. I'd trick myself into thinking I was only gonna massage her, and hope she'd pick up the innuendo

in IGetIts case whatever he said she would probably take sexually.

Last edited:

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
why are 2 real life don juans arguing like little girls?

Let's lead some more AFC's out of their misery and show them the light! No need to argue with each other, I am sure that between the 3 of us we have fvcked 100's of women......so let's calm down and be cool, eh?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Black Dog said:
Great thread.....not only a cool pickup by iGetIt but we can see two opposing sides here...a calmer but still sexual "Nice Jerk" approach or Mistic/RM all out approach where you say that "we need to get you on your back" line.....
Two opposing sides,but with one common goal.

And not only that,but BOTH worked. I read Mistic's "FR:Craiglist" thread and her got the girl,just as I did here in my thread.

Success is the goal,right? Isn't that what we all want?

The way we get there may differ,and some styles may be more to our liking than others,but if we get the girl in the end,then WHATEVER METHOD we chose was worth it.

Or at least that's my view.

Black Dog said:
imo I'm still at a point where I gues....theres a nice guy in me where I can't properly picture myself saying that without coming off as vulgar....or feeling vulgar.

I think its just a matter of style and everybody being different, so yea theres stuff SOME people can and cant get away with, and theres stuff people probably could get away with but wouldnt feel comfortable saying (like me)

That part I put in bold is the key.

You say you wouldn't "FEEL" comfortable saying lines like "get you on your back" to a girl.

And that's what it's about....emotions,vibe,energy.

HOW YOU FEEL during the approach is communicated more than the actual words you use.

If you're cool and confident,you could probably get away with using Mistic's line. If you're nervous,scared,shaking and trembling,and about to wet your pants out of fear of possibly getting rejected,then neither my line NOR Mistic's "get her on her back" line would work.

The girl be'd too uncomfortable feeling the negative energy coming from you to hear what you say.

So if you wouldn't feel comfortable saying Mistic's line,then you shouldn'y say it,BUT it's not so much as the line,it the fact that you'd be UNCOMFORTABLE saying it.

To ME,that line seems offensive. So to ME,I wouldn't say that to a girl because I'D BE too worried and anxious wondering about how she was going to receive it.

And my "worry" and "anxiousness" would effect my bodylanguage,mannerisms,tone of voice,confidence,etc.

It's not about saying some "universal/one size fits all" line and getting the girl.

Black Dog said:
I suppose if I try hard I could calmly, smoothly say that line to a girl whose feet ached; hopefully me offering to "get her on her back" would sound like a genuine prompt for a food massage or some sh*t....ha idk. I'd trick myself into thinking I was only gonna massage her, and hope she'd pick up the innuendo
Everything I put in bold here proves my point.

You said.....

"if I try hard"
"trick myself into thinking"
"hope she'd pick up the innuendo"

Does anybody want to have ALL THAT running through their mind WHILE THE APPROACH is actually happening?

If you have ALL THAT going on in your head ALL BECAUSE of some "line" you're not comfortable with and have decided to use,then you just shouldn't use it.

Specific lines ARE NOT essential to being successful,but CONFIDENCE is.

And there's NO WAY you can be confience and "trying to trick yourself" or "trying hard enough" at the same time. Your focus would be off.

Instead of having your attention on the girl,your attention would be on YOURSELF,wondering if you're "doing everything right" or "saying the line right".

Black Dog is right.

The way YOU FEEL and YOUR COMFORT LEVEL is more important than any line you say.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a smart guy, Igetit. Yougetit. How you feel is exactly what makes the difference when communicating to a female. In your situation I would have felt great that she gave me the opportunity to use a line like "We need to get you on your back right away." I would say it so casually, lightheartedly, but at the same dead serious in a mischievous playful way, that it would be well received.

Your analogy here is spot on, and it never occurred to me to think of it that way. Thanks.