Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'd like some opinions on something I did during an approach.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
There is certainly nothing wrong with speaking the truth as long as it was proven with personal experience. All of these nice guys who are barely experienced with women have NO idea what should or shouldn't be said to get the easy sex, and they should all stop posting advice, and start learning from those who know what they are talking about.

You never see the students teaching the teachers in school, do you?

You never see a AA minor league baseball player teaching an MLB player how to swing the bat, do you?

You never see the college student studying for a business degree tell an owner of 10 different restaurants how to manage a restaurant, do you?

edit: with that said, I think you and Pimp_sicle just had a misunderstanding, because based on his advice from the past, along with his username, I am led to believe that he is an experienced player just like you and me.
I agree Limp-Sicle seems to have experience. I'm sure he has his own style, and cant quite relate to our understanding. I am at the level where I can tell women exactly what's going on, what's going to happen, and how I am going to do it to them.

A real playboy doesn't follow standardized rules and etiquette. He just has a way with women that can't fully be explained. I can't really put into words exactly what I do, because so much of it is on a very subtle level. You cant teach that stuff. You can only learn it in time, but you have to have get out of structured conservative thinking.

I have taken a lot of guys on sarging missions so they can see first hand what I am doing. But 9 times out of 10 they just cant perceive the subtle things that make it all work.

The way you make eye contact, what you are thinking while you look into their eyes, the subtle smirk on your face that says "I gonna fvck the sh!t outa you."

Small shifts in body movement and posturing, ex. (leaning in a little closer and making yourself slightly taller as you say something suggestive.)

I wouldnt expect many guys around here to have an understanding of this sort of subtle advanced moves, so I am not surprised that Limp also doesn't get it, even if he is a decent pua.

Igetit!

Reaction score
2crudedudes said:
I'm no expert by any means, and I'm not trying to put anyone's game down, but Mistic does bring up some damn good points. Throw in the fact that this girl appears pretty, oh lets just call it "open minded" for lack of a nicer term, and any mistakes you made are irrelevant.
I hear what you're saying about her being "open-minded" as you say,but how would I have known she was like that unless I showed my interest FIRST?

She was in her work wear. She wasn't walking around wearing a see-through top and mini-skirt 2 inches below her....her...oh you know what I mean.

2crudedudes said:
Why did you give her TWO numbers? This to me seems a little desperate. A little too available from what I've learned from this place.
Man,what's with all the desperate comments?

Why did I give her two numbers? Ok,I'll tell you why.....

I asked for her number,but I didn't have my cell on me to put it in,nor did I have a pen and paper handy to write it down.

So she asked for my number. I gave her my landline number because I don't like giving out my cell,but she thought the number I gave her was my cell.

So what happened? She tried to send me her number via text,but she sent it to the landline,which doesn't receive texts.

So I went back to the store to get her number because she sent it to the wrong phone. I decided to go ahead and give her my cell number so she could send her number to my cell.

And there you have it. She ended up with both my numbers.

So if ALL THAT that I just got finished typing out equals being desperate,then fine,I'm desperate.

But this "desperate" guy has a date with her in 3 hours. :D

MISTIC: It's clear to me that you and I are different. That line of yours about telling a girl "we need to get you on your back"??

That's not me. I think that the only thing we have in common is confidence.

Now that,I'll give you. But I'd NEVER tell some girl I've known all of 3 minutes that I need to "get her on her back".

You may think it'd be ok to say that to a girl if she's slvtty,and it MAY BE,but not from the getgo.

Even a slvt don't want to be treated like a slvt from a COMPLETE stranger.

I hear what your saying,I just disagree with the timing of the comment.

I start out testing the water first. If you'll notice,I asked her out for a date FIRST. Once she agreed to that and I knew interest was there,then I made the comment about trying to hug and kiss on her 10 minutes into the date.

You see what I'm saying? I escalated. I didn't START OUT making overt sexual remarks.

To me,to just go around from girl to girl making sexual remarks it like swinging a bat at a ball blindfolded.

Is the a chance you may hit the ball? Well yeah,there a chance,but come on.

I could go around making comments like that,and yeah,I could luck out and find a slvtty girl. But how many girls would i have to offend before I foundt one?

Again,it's not the remark I have a problem with,it's WHEN the remark is said.

I'd NEVER let that be the first thing I say to show my interest. To me,that would just show the girl that I'm interested in sex,not her.

Even a slvt wants to be treated like a human being. Once she sees that you view her as a person and don't judge her,then she'll feel free to unload ALL HER SLVTTINESS upon you. :crackup:

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
To me,to just go around from girl to girl making sexual remarks it like swinging a bat at a ball blindfolded.
Idontgetit :)

That fact that this is how you perceive what I am saying shows me that you are not at a level to get away with this approach. No offense to whatever level you are at.

It seems like no matter how I word it, most of you guys just cant absorb the info. I'll try one more time:

You can reach a level of confidence and playfulness that allows you to say just about anything and have it be well received. By paying attention to how she is responding, you always know where the boundaries are as to what you can say or do next.

After making a sexual innuendo, if she doesn't respond well, you dont follow it up with five more. You immediately change the subject as if what you said was nothing, and you wait for another appropriate opportunity to drop another one.

If she responds positively ex. "We need to get you on your back right away" and she says

"Oh yeah, what would you do with me then?"

Then you continue on.

Is this sh!t really that hard for you guys to understand. :confused:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
My question is,do you guys think that my returning back to the store to make sure I had her number was ok to do?

I ask that becuase i know that that could be be misinterpeted as being needy or clingy.
FOR SURE you had to go back, you had to found out if she texted you or not. I don't know how that would interpreted as needy or clingy.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistic said:
Idontgetit :)

That fact that this is how you perceive what I am saying shows me that you are not at a level to get away with this approach. No offense to whatever level you are at.

It seems like no matter how I word it, most of you guys just cant absorb the info. I'll try one more time:

You can reach a level of confidence and playfulness that allows you to say just about anything and have it be well received. By paying attention to how she is responding, you always know where the boundaries are as to what you can say or do next.

After making a sexual innuendo, if she doesn't respond well, you dont follow it up with five more. You immediately change the subject as if what you said was nothing, and you wait for another appropriate opportunity to drop another one.

If she responds positively ex. "We need to get you on your back right away" and she says

"Oh yeah, what would you do with me then?"

Then you continue on.

Is this sh!t really that hard for you guys to understand. :confused:
i think that stuff only works in your mind (& apperantly rescue mission's too). does that sh1t really work for u guys in real-life?

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
So anyway,I asked for her number,and she wanted to put it into my cell,but I didn't have it on me. Then she asked for my number,and told me she'd text me her number,and she did it right there while I was standing with her.
So you were standing with her as she was texting you....

Igetit! said:
So she asked for my number. I gave her my landline number because I don't like giving out my cell,but she thought the number I gave her was my cell.

So what happened? She tried to send me her number via text,but she sent it to the landline,which doesn't receive texts.
...but you gave her your landline number?

I'm very confused.

Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
That is the whole problem - why are you planning a "date" with a hypersexual woman who is attracted to youi? There should be no DATE, there should be just hanging out and fvcking - simple as that!

You both have work and I understand that, but what you should have done was set up a meeting the way I said earlier (drinking and a movie at her/your place) after you both get off work. Even if she works till 9 or 10PM, you could still pick her up from work, do what you gotta do with that horny girl at her/your place, and yes it is possible that you will both lose some sleep and be a little under the weather the following day for work......but guess what?

I have dozens of times done with girls what I am telling you to do with her, and here is a revelation for you from one player to another:

sex > sleep (as long as it doesn't take away from your sleep every single night).

There is nothing better for you, the man, than having an intense beautiful fvcking 3 or 4 or 6 times in one night, losing out on sleep, and knowing the next day while you are laboring away at work, that you are tired as hell, but FEELIN like da motha****in MAN!

So yea, next time, don't be a nice guy - who cares that she wants to eat at IHOP, and who cares that you both have work? If she is being sexual and you are even just barely sure that she wants your c0ck, then YOU do ALL of the leading, and she WILL follow if she is interested - horny chicks do not care about sleep either

With all that said........you are going to IHOP since the date has been set, and I want you to use that to get close to her, cuddle, hold hands, touch her, even kiss her when you leave IHOP, and make sure that she knows how well you are going to fvck her in the very near future.......make her wet thinking about it.......tell her what you are going to do to her to make her cvm (do all this at IHOP, make sure your convo is going in a sexual direction). Then near the end of the "date", set up to see her AFTER work tomorrow or in 2 days (or even TONIGHT), and proceed with my prior advice.

You're welcome, I am after all only here on a rescue mission ;)

IgetIt!, make sure to not miss out on the advice I gave you that I quoted

Igetit!

Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
That is the whole problem - why are you planning a "date" with a hypersexual woman who is attracted to youi? There should be no DATE, there should be just hanging out and fvcking - simple as that!
Well,I just got back from the date......and as much as it PAINS ME to say this...RESCUE MISSION....

You were right.

He was right guys. I had planned for us to go out to IHOP and sit down and chill,and we NEVER MADE IT OUT OF HER APARTMENT.

She was on me from the getgo.

I knocked on her door,she let me in,she TOLD me to sit next to her,then we started hugging and kissing,etc.

It was cool and everything,it's just that I'm used to leading in the sexual arena.

I don't want to get too graphic,but we went to the bedroom and well...let's just say we enjoyed ourselves.

Then we just hung out and talked for a while. She likes to paint,so she showed me some of her artwork,we hung out a little more,fooled around a bit more,then I gave her a ride to work.

All in all,a GOOD date. Our work schedules somewhat conflict,but we're going to get something worked out to see each other again.

So yes,Rescue Mission,you were right....about this girl. But I never would have found this out about her if I hadn't approached my own way.

It's a bit of a stretch for me to just go around assuming that ALL girls are like this,but I tip my hat to both you and Mistic and take my piece of humble pie.

I'm NOT altering MY style of approach,I'm just giving props where props is due.

Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Well,I just got back from the date......and as much as it PAINS ME to say this...RESCUE MISSION....

You were right.

He was right guys. I had planned for us to go out to IHOP and sit down and chill,and we NEVER MADE IT OUT OF HER APARTMENT.

She was on me from the getgo.

I knocked on her door,she let me in,she TOLD me to sit next to her,then we started hugging and kissing,etc.

It was cool and everything,it's just that I'm used to leading in the sexual arena.

I don't want to get too graphic,but we went to the bedroom and well...let's just say we enjoyed ourselves.

Then we just hung out and talked for a while. She likes to paint,so she showed me some of her artwork,we hung out a little more,fooled around a bit more,then I gave her a ride to work.

All in all,a GOOD date. Our work schedules somewhat conflict,but we're going to get something worked out to see each other again.

So yes,Rescue Mission,you were right....about this girl. But I never would have found this out about her if I hadn't approached my own way.

It's a bit of a stretch for me to just go around assuming that ALL girls are like this,but I tip my hat to both you and Mistic and take my piece of humble pie.

You just have to remember, that women for the most part, should not be taken on "dates", because there is nothing LESS sexual than some organized pre-arranged "date", and there is nothing MORE sexual than hanging out alone, and jumping each other's bones......you gotta save the dates for later, after you fvck her good. The date after sex will go very very well every single time, given that you like the chick for more than just her sexuality.

this is 2010.......every single thing young ladies see around them has to do with SEX SEX SEX.......it's a total slut society now, and only the true sexual smooth don juan players benefit from it......the nice guy pvssies are still stuck in the 1950's ( go ahead, be nice, kind, considerate, and make sure to not dare get sexual in the first few dates....you will get ignored, flaked on, and friended)...........it is ALL about sex, as much of it as possible, and make sure to make it hot and orgasmic, the b1tches need the fvcking of their LIFE, and YOU need to bring it!

You just have to learn to use feminism to your advantage......"you wanna be liberated baby? Alright, good, let's liberate a hot creamy orgasm outta you ;)"

Ignore the complaints from less than the hottest women who say they dont like jerks, super sexual guys, azzholes.....their opinion does not count - the HOTTEST of the girls/women out there, whether they are 16 or 25 or 40 years old, they want the HOTTEST piece of c0ck out there.....they want the best orgasms.......they want a smooth sexual player to give it to them.....

be that player

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on. I think me and RM were the only ones that foresaw this outcome. As I said, with more girls than you would think, you can get this kind of response, and not because they are sluts or easy.

All the naysayers and disbelievers on this site are setting their own limitation by what they believe is possible. I always **** on the first get together. It's hardly ever a mystery, and I usually tell them in one way or another, very early on that is IS going to happen. And I always deliver and my guarantees of multiple orgasms etc.

If I told you guys who I am currently gaming no one would believe me. She is a famous actress and model who most guys are completely scared of due to her unbelievable beauty. She calls me all the time asking when I am coming to see her and take care of business. I am in Hawaii and she is in L.A. I have been telling her what I am going to do to her from very early on when we met. She fvckin loves it, cause I got real balls, and I say how it's gonna be.

I would not disrespect her by posting pics of us on this forum due to the high number of duschebags around here who would just make trouble for her. These by the way are the same guys who think I am full of sh!t. I'll post an fr about this when I see her again and close the deal. Unfortunately when I first recently met her in LA I didn't have a chance to spend time with her. The groundwork however is done.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thecurtainfalls said:
Hey Igetit!, you're my favorite active poster here so I'll do my best to toss my two cents in, although IMO your judgment probably trumps anything we could tell ya.

On the one hand, I think that you had nothing to lose by going back to the store. If you don't go back, you don't get the number/date and the girl is lost to you (unless you go back at an undetermined time and hope she's there). If you do go back and it creeps her out, you also don't get the date. So from that standpoint, it's a sh!tty situation and you're damned either way but I understand why you went back.

That being said, I think it probably wasn't the best thing for her impression of you, as you suspected, because although you and I know that you don't really have anything invested in this interaction, to her it may have seemed a little weird especially because it was a fast cold approach where you have zero social proof working in your favor and you don't really know her.

I had something happen to me that is vaguely similar - I had gone out on a date with this girl from Plenty of Fish and it went GREAT... I mean fvcking fantastic. One of my better first dates ever. A couple days later I got an email from her on the site asking when we could hang again. I went to type my reply, but when I hit send, the message disappeared. No copy in my outbox, nothing. Starting to sweat at the possibility that my computer or the site's servers were prohibiting me from continuing to contact this high-IL girl, I started from scratch and re-wrote my message. Again it didn't appear to be sent. So I re-wrote a third e-mail. This time I copied the text to my clipboard in case it happened again.

It happened again - no trace of my message being sent. So I copy/pasted it again... no success. And again. And again.

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but 36 hours later when their servers caught up, she had about 25 messages from me in her inbox, and horrifically, three differently worded versions to boot. Each one was sent about 5-10 minutes apart from like 10pm-2am, LOL!!

Despite our fantastic date, I NEVER heard from her again.

It sucks but sometimes the universe bends you over and c0ckblocks you. Hopefully this wasn't one of those times for you but I wanted to share my 2 cents and experience.

Cheers
Didn't you have her cell after the first date ?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:

Can't it be debated that the fact that you DIDN'T come off strong might have HELPED your case?

I mean, we could sit here and theorycraft all day about what could and what couldn't have.

I give credit to them as well, but also, they were able to read the situation. She came off stronger. Like you said, you didn't expect that. But what if you would have come off as stronger towards her?

Not to say that the "Get you on your back" line wouldn't have worked, but I understand where you are coming from by saying you "read" the situation differently. It IS Smal-mart after all and she's on the floor. That alone could make anyone harbor a common misconception and approach differently.

I, for one, didn't want to favor any approach more than the other because I wanted to see how it played out first. She was the aggressor to a degree, but you were also aggressive and persistent to a degree.

PLUS, and here's an important fact I believe you left out: You met her at HER place and NOT at the IHOP.

Did YOU set that up that way?

I think that's the key detail that's being left out here. They were right in the fact that maybe IHOP wasn't the correct venue for the date (I personally SOMETIMES enjoy the coffee date to better read women)... BUT (And I tried reading back to see if you had mentioned it) you met her at her place which means that the possibility of the follow through existed.

In the end, the approach worked, you both got what you wanted on the first meet-up and the possibility of a second is up in the air.

Kudos to you and kudos to the unconventional advice I guess. :rockon:

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait a min IgetIt, are you actually agreeing that Mistic's advice on approaching was correct? That was one of the worst piece of advice i ever heard except maybe the lingerie part only, but the rest was bullshit.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NICE Igetit!! Good job slaying the w-hore! haha

I agree with Teacha on this too, I don't really think it was anyone's specific advice that lead to you gutting her... she was attracted and wanted to get railed.

I'll say it again, there are TONS and TONS of byatches like this around, I'd even say the that number is heading towards being the majority of women these days, BUT in most other cases your going to have to put in a little bit more work than that to get what you want... good job bro!

Rescue and Mistic: No one, at least not me, was doubting that this particular girl was an easy lay; she was begging for it from the get go. However I still disagree with Mistic's advice of getting sexual within the first minute of meeting a new broad. Doesn't mean that you shouldn't get sexual when you see the opening as soon as possible.

This all comes down to knowing what kind a girl your dealing with.... when you meet a slvt you treat her as one, when you meet a high quality girl and you want to fuvk her it might take a little longer than the slvt, but you learn to adapt and play the part to get the pu$$y.

Nice close!

PIMP

Igetit!

Reaction score
Kailex said:
Can't it be debated that the fact that you DIDN'T come off strong might have HELPED your case?
Well that's the thing....to me,I did come on strong.

To me there's a difference between showing sexual interest and being VULGAR.

To me,sexual interest is....

Asking a girl out
Asking her if she's taken (married or have a boyfriend)
Flat out telling a girl I want to see her

I'm not into telling some girl I've known all of 2 minutes that I want to "get her on her back".

Kailex said:
I give credit to them as well, but also, they were able to read the situation. She came off stronger. Like you said, you didn't expect that. But what if you would have come off as stronger towards her?
This is what I can't seem to get Mistic and Rescue Mission to understand...YES,this girl was "hyper-sexual" or whatever the term is,but how was I suppsed to know that?

That's why I escalate,I test the waters first.

I show my sexual interest,(which to me,is simply asking a girl out).

If she's cool with that,then I do something more agressive,like that comment about me waiting 15 minutes into a date to try to put the moves on a girl.

If she rolls with that,then I go farther.

I "test the waters" first into order to see what kind of woman I'm dealing with,because I've had interactions with girls where when I threw out the "15 minute" line,and it didn't go over so well.

But 90% of the time,the girl laughs when I say that.

Kailex said:
Not to say that the "Get you on your back" line wouldn't have worked, but I understand where you are coming from by saying you "read"
Like I said,I'd NEVER say that "get you on your back" line as a means of letting a girl know I'm interested in her because I don't know what kind a woman I'm dealing with when I first approach her.

Kailex said:
I, for one, didn't want to favor any approach more than the other because I wanted to see how it played out first. She was the aggressor to a degree, but you were also aggressive and persistent to a degree.
True,the thing is though,she never would have been "agressive" if I hadn't shown ANY TYPE of interest in her FIRST.

Kailex said:
PLUS, and here's an important fact I believe you left out: You met her at HER place and NOT at the IHOP.

Did YOU set that up that way?
Yeah. I was going to pick her up from her place and then go to the IHOP,but as you can see,it didn't quite work out that way. :crackup:

Kailex said:
In the end, the approach worked
THANK YOU. This is all I was saying.

Reguardless of whether we all agree with HOW I approached her,it was successful.

To me,it's not so much the technical aspects of the approach as it the more emotional/vibes/energy BEHIND the aspects.

I didn't do everything by the manual (as so many have pointed out),but I was confident. I was confident,energetic,I was open and talkative,I put myself out there right out in the open to be rejected without a shred of fear or nervousness.

I've said this a BILLION TIMES....women are EMOTIONAL.

And focusing on a girl's emotions will OVERRIDE any "technical" errors in my opinion.

teacha said:
wait a min IgetIt,are you actually agreeing that Mistic's advice on approaching was correct?

NO. And I mean "NO" to the 5th power.

I 100% disagree with walking up to some chick,and using that "get you on you back" line.

The part I agree with Rescue Mission and Mistic about is about cancelling out a "date" if the girl just wants to have sex.

I agree with them on that.

As for the "on your back" line,I'd NEVER use that as a starting point. That's something I'd ESCALATE to.

It's not that it's a bad line,it's WHEN IT'S USED that we disagree on.

Edit:Thanks Pimp-sicle. :up:

Reaction score
Igetit! said:

Asking a girl out

I'm not into telling some girl I've known all of 2 minutes that I want to "get her on her back".

This is what I can't seem to get Mistic and Rescue Mission to understand...YES,this girl was "hyper-sexual" or whatever the term is,but how was I suppsed to know that?

Like I said,I'd NEVER say that "get you on your back" line as a means of letting a girl know I'm interested in her because I don't know what kind a woman I'm dealing with when I first approach her.

I 100% disagree with walking up to some chick,and using that "get you on you back" line.

As for the "on your back" line,I'd NEVER use that as a starting point. That's something I'd ESCALATE to.
I think we as men, are having a major miscommunication about the "get you on your back" line. MAJOR MAJOR miscommunication.

#1, the woman made a comment about being on her feet at work ALL DAY, and while the nice unwitty non-sexual guy will say something like "oh man that sucks, hopefully you get off work soon", the PLAYER, the DON JUAN, the UBER-CONFIDENT LADIES MAN could definitely say something like "oh no poor girl, we gotta get you on your back then :wink wink:"

"oh no poor girl, we gotta get you on your back then :wink wink:"

You are not supposed to say that in a creepy nervous way, you are supposed to say it in a LIGHT HEARTED WAY, and saying this will instantly tell the woman a few things:

1) You are a caring person because you want her to feel good (nothing better than lying down aka BEING ON YOUR BACK when your feet are killing you from standing all day).

2) You are all about sexual innuendo - the woman, if at all attracted to how you look like, will start to wonder why you are so damn confident that you can easily get into sexual innuendo with a stranger......does he have a huge c0ck? can he fcuk for hours? can he give women multiple orgasms?? Surely a nice guy pvssy without a sexual aura around him could NOT be able to get into innuendo so quickly.

3) You are a witty son of a b1tch, because at the same time as this is sexual innuendo, like I said in #1, you are simultaneously showing that you care about a person who is in pain and would help them lay down for a rest.

4) Saying "WE need to get you on your back" instead of "I need to get you on your back" is known as "assuming rapport" - which is pretty much the cornerstone of any advice any experienced don juan will give you. ALWAYS ASSUME RAPPORT - ACT LIKE YOU ALREADY KNOW HER AND ARE COMFORTABLE AROUND HER.

So, IGetIt and others, the "on your back" line that everyone seems to hate so much, is actually a terrific, clever, witty thing to say in such a situation. If the woman was to ever get offended by a light-hearted line like that, then you just dodged a bullet anyway - who the hell wants a stubborn stuck up snotty b1tch?

Let me quickly get to my other point - HYPERSEXUAL.

You KNEW she was most likely hypersexual because you stated yourself IGetIt! that when you guys first talked on the phone, she kept throwing sexual innuendo at you like crazy........thus, you did not need to see her at IHOP for a date in order to learn that she was hypersexual and ready to be fvcked - see what I'm saying?

Reaction score
Igetit! said:

Asking a girl out

:
Forgot one more thing, I wanted to give you some advice on your quote -

asking a girl out, asking if she's taken, telling her you wanna see her - that shows INTEREST, but not sexual interest.

Any nice guy wimp will ask a girl out or if she's single, just as any don juan will ask her the same - but the sexual don juan will subtly let her KNOW how well he is going to be fvcking her in the near future.

She does not care if you are interested in getting to know her or think she is hot - those are a given and she knows that already for the most part.

What she REALLY wants to know is if you are going to be a lame fish who doesn't know how to perform, or are you going to fvck her brains out and send her to orgasmic heaven! If she FEELS that she is dealing with a sex god, then you are GUARANTEED to get sex very very soon from her, as opposed to the PVSSYFIED NICE GUYS WHO ARE SCARED TO SHOW SEXUALITY AND END UP PAYING $200 FOR 3 DATES AND ONLY GETTING A KISS.

Reaction score
LOL I know I have said enough for now, but one more thing to add -

None of what I have been saying is theory. I have in fact been on both ends of the spectrum dozens and dozens of times.......I was the nice guy who didn't want to offend a girl by being sexual, and I almost always DID NOT have sex with whatever girl that I took on dates. At the same time, every time I was super sexual and knew what a great lay I would be, I mostly always ended up having sex with the object of my desires either on the 1st or 2nd meeting. Not surprisingly, I became much better at showing women how much of a sex god I was only after dozens and dozens of "nice guy pvssy" dates.

Unfortunately, people do not want to learn from other people - they are too stubborn to take the hint, and will only learn from their own mistakes!

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
This all comes down to knowing what kind a girl your dealing with.... when you meet a slvt you treat her as one, when you meet a high quality girl and you want to fuvk her it might take a little longer than the slvt, but you learn to adapt and play the part to get the pu$$y.
Oh, thanks for paraphrasing what me and rescue have been saying the entire time. Next time why dont you do this earlier on in the thread and save a lot of nonsense.