Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ice Breakers

jetboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having trouble with breaking the ice. Can you guys help me out? Does same rules apply on breaking the ice if you're hot?

(Do you have to be more friendly to appear not so arrogant? Will being kinda shy work to get the girls to breakthe ice on you?) Thanks!

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"hi"

I think this one works well if you have got eye contact going before you approach but there are times where you can just go up and say hi and you will do fine. Of course you have to have something else as well in your mind to say after you say hi. You dont wanna just go up to her, say Hi, and then just stand there thinking of saying something.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soniq_red
The lint opener.

keep a piece of lint in your palm and walk up and say
as you brush your arm on her shoulder show her the
lint and say "how long has this been there?"

My classic opener.

"Hey! How are you?"
I wouldnt use the lint thing as an opener. It is intended as a "gimmic" or a lead to neg her. If you use it as an opener sub- consciencly she will think negitivly of you because it is somewhat negative and....first impression always counts.....

I usually walk up to a chick and say, "Hey, I dont normally do this...but I noticed your great style and wanted to introduce myself".......Opener: Done.............then you can use the lint gimmic and lead her to a neg

Smooth Player 056