Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I went down on a girl at work..

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I licked and sucked her vag... can i get std or aids? I don't know why i'm being so paranoid, maybe cuz it's a random girl at work. I only trust my girlfriend you know. Any advice as to what I can get, if it's minor or severe, let me know guys. thx. never pay attention in health class :(. i only know u can get std/aids if u do intercourse only IF that other person has std/aids. other then that, i dont know any other ways.

Nik TPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you can still get STD's but it will reside in your mouth rather than on your ****. This means that you'll be a lot better of than if you ****ed her.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why I didn't ask this when I made this thread. The thought just came up now, lol.

Anyway, whenever I go down on her, her p**sy smells like armpits. Before I went down on her, she took a shower too. Don't know why it still smells like armpits. :(

Kool4Katz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear God: a good rule of thumb is " don't sh1t where you eat." you may make things awkward at work. Also you keep eating her? Nothing else happens ? Stories please. How did you even propose this to her?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Realistically, you should have a few drinks on the way home to remove that puzzy smell. Stop in the bar washroom and wash your face. When you get home, brush and gargle with peroxide, and shower. That should do it.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
Anyway, whenever I go down on her, her p**sy smells like armpits. Before I went down on her, she took a shower too. Don't know why it still smells like armpits. :(

LOLOLOLOL :crackup:

Quote of the day.

Dont go down on her anymore.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
But seriously, what do you guys think it is? Does she need to work on her hygiene or what?