"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

i was buying food and then cashier touched my hand when giving me rest of money and

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Go back 2 store....buy a whole load shlt of grocery/items stand in line at her cash register. You now have about 3 minutes to interact with her. Ask for her phone # and name.
You know nothing, John Snow.
Go back to the store, buy a whole load of groceries, then pay for every item separately. Pay with your d1ck instead of the old tradional right hand. She will have to touch it. In about an hour, your handjOb will be finished. Inside the nearest police station. By the hobo from the next cell. Still a better love story than Twilight.
 

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
You could keep buying lots of small items in separate transactions without leaving the store, so that way you get to touch her hand quite a lot. Pay for chewing gum, then go back and pick up a candy bar, pay for that, then go back.....you get the idea
You're gonna need a cigarette at the end of it all
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
You could keep buying lots of small items in separate transactions without leaving the store, so that way you get to touch her hand quite a lot. Pay for chewing gum, then go back and pick up a candy bar, pay for that, then go back.....you get the idea
You're gonna need a cigarette at the end of it all
I stand by my strategy.
Also why are you advising him to keep comming back? Once is enough for a phone number.
As long as he keeps comming back without asking her out, he will only get fat(candy bars), ashtray breath(cigarettes) and diarrhea (too much gum).
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I know OP was making a spoof thread about misread signals. But I've had cashiers/baggers drop hints HARD.

This one time at Band camp Costco.....
The 40 something milf was boxing my stuff on a Saturday afternoon, made a point of telling me she got off work in 15 minutes and her kids were at her parents house the rest of the afternoon. And then my wife (at the time) walked up and gave her the dirtiest glare....she looked down and turned beet red...

There has got to be an easier way of determining if people in Customer service are being "Polite-friendly" or "Interested friendly"

When I had a bartender get off shift, come sit next to me at the bar, buy me a drink, and then later ask me to walk her to her car...I got the message.

When the diner waitress wrote her number on the check ....I got the message.

When the customer tapped my ring and said "if you weren't married, I'd ask you out here and now", I got the message....
 
Top