"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I was being deceived for a year

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I was texting everyday with cute girl... She seemed too perfect, and despite being hot and having many options, she chosen me, I am probably her looksmatch or a bit below (but women nowadays can date up by far). We have been chatting for a year, and sometimes she was weird, but I didnt realize it and just though shes mysterious. But anyway we've met at last sunday, and instead of the girl whose photos i saw, someone other said hi to me. I thought she couldnt come and this 35 year old guy was her brother that she sent to explain her. But after explaining he said that I've been always chatting with him just that he was scared to reveal hes a guy. We talked for a while, I was trying to maintain friendly vibes despite being very sad inside, while he was being flirty. After about 15minute walk I said I have to go, thanks for meeting and that it was great to meet you. He was shocked that i left so early. And he began calling me even before I came back to home. I don't know what to do. I think I will never trust anyone anymore.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
So you got catfished by a gay dude? If I were you I'd be insulted, tell him I'm not gay and that I particularly hate liars. Then I'd get up, leave and block him.

I would not even try to be friendly about it and definitely not say it was great to meet him. He lied to and tried to manipulate a straight man, that's unacceptable.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
So you got catfished by a gay dude? If I were you I'd be insulted, tell him I'm not gay and that I particularly hate liars. Then I'd get up, leave and block him.

I would not even try to be friendly about it and definitely not say it was great to meet him. He lied to and tried to manipulate a straight man, that's unacceptable.
The thing is i was too shocked because i wwas textin with her for many hours daily that i have fallen in love with my image of her but to my surprise it was some gay dude in his 30s. and i feel like i cant trust anyone on internet anymore
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Even a week without a date is a red flag to me.
I don't chat with women 1 year before meeting them.
But then again, neither did you.
We learn through mistakes.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I was texting everyday with cute girl... She seemed too perfect, and despite being hot and having many options, she chosen me, I am probably her looksmatch or a bit below (but women nowadays can date up by far). We have been chatting for a year, and sometimes she was weird, but I didnt realize it and just though shes mysterious. But anyway we've met at last sunday, and instead of the girl whose photos i saw, someone other said hi to me. I thought she couldnt come and this 35 year old guy was her brother that she sent to explain her. But after explaining he said that I've been always chatting with him just that he was scared to reveal hes a guy. We talked for a while, I was trying to maintain friendly vibes despite being very sad inside, while he was being flirty. After about 15minute walk I said I have to go, thanks for meeting and that it was great to meet you. He was shocked that i left so early. And he began calling me even before I came back to home. I don't know what to do. I think I will never trust anyone anymore.
Dafuk........
Too many things wrong with that post
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
that i have fallen in love with my image of her
That's the mistake you made, you fell in love with an image and how you imagined her. Do not ever invest emotion into someone you've never met. Mild interest is fine, but until you've met her a couple of times you have nothing substantial to even begin forming any feelings. It will just be you falling in love with a product of your own imagination.

and i feel like i cant trust anyone on internet anymore
You can't. Save it until you've met them personally a few times. If you don't invest emotion into it prior to meeting them you won't be as crushed when it turns out the apparent hottie is a guy dude.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
OP has been deceived for much longer than a year. He doesnt get it. He will never get it.

Chatting for a year? None of OPs posts make any sense.....every. Always a hater.

Never had a phone call in a YEAR?

She seemed too perfect and you never met the person?

You are too far gone dude. Total troll. You are officially the worst contributor to this forum.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
OP has been deceived for much longer than a year. He doesnt get it. He will never get it.

Chatting for a year? None of OPs posts make any sense.....every. Always a hater.

Never had a phone call in a YEAR?

She seemed too perfect and you never met the person?

You are too far gone dude. Total troll. You are officially the worst contributor to this forum.
This got to be total trolling.....

Id be so ashamed id keep that **** for myself.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Life must be very difficult for you if you're talking to a stranger for a year without meeting. If you like someone then ask them out. If they say no, or make excuses, then move on.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
OP has been deceived for much longer than a year. He doesnt get it. He will never get it.

Chatting for a year? None of OPs posts make any sense.....every. Always a hater.

Never had a phone call in a YEAR?

She seemed too perfect and you never met the person?

You are too far gone dude. Total troll. You are officially the worst contributor to this forum.
I am sorry but what makes you say that? This is clearly abusive attempt of an assault against me.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
The thing is i was too shocked because i wwas textin with her for many hours daily that i have fallen in love with my image of her but to my surprise it was some gay dude in his 30s. and i feel like i cant trust anyone on internet anymore
Well, cheer up and look at the bright side, you’re lucky because he could have shown up and been twice your size, horny as hell, and had forced rape on his mind…
Probably need to up your online screening game there…
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
One day I started chatting with this girl via internet. She had lots of pictures, was pretty good looking, and couldn’t google reverse image with any results. This went on for 4-7 days. Then *maybe-she called me and I heard a tv in the background. I said hello. And the phone just hung up. I had tried to get her in the phone for a couple days but she said she was too shy. I saw this as a clear sign that I was talking with a dude so ended communication immediately. I think my final message was “pre-op or post op”.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
OP, this is the danger of allowing an idealized image of someone to occupy your thoughts. You were probably afraid to meet her earlier in the year, thinking the imaginary bubble might burst. Better to live in the fantasy than to face potential huge disappointment is the fuel of this scenario.

I always advise men... NEVER live in limbo with a girl. Always get to the bottom of what's really going on and how she really feels and who she really is. It's always better to know the truth than to live in false hope.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top