Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was being deceived for a year

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I was texting everyday with cute girl... She seemed too perfect, and despite being hot and having many options, she chosen me, I am probably her looksmatch or a bit below (but women nowadays can date up by far). We have been chatting for a year, and sometimes she was weird, but I didnt realize it and just though shes mysterious. But anyway we've met at last sunday, and instead of the girl whose photos i saw, someone other said hi to me. I thought she couldnt come and this 35 year old guy was her brother that she sent to explain her. But after explaining he said that I've been always chatting with him just that he was scared to reveal hes a guy. We talked for a while, I was trying to maintain friendly vibes despite being very sad inside, while he was being flirty. After about 15minute walk I said I have to go, thanks for meeting and that it was great to meet you. He was shocked that i left so early. And he began calling me even before I came back to home. I don't know what to do. I think I will never trust anyone anymore.

Serenity

Reaction score
So you got catfished by a gay dude? If I were you I'd be insulted, tell him I'm not gay and that I particularly hate liars. Then I'd get up, leave and block him.

I would not even try to be friendly about it and definitely not say it was great to meet him. He lied to and tried to manipulate a straight man, that's unacceptable.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
So you got catfished by a gay dude? If I were you I'd be insulted, tell him I'm not gay and that I particularly hate liars. Then I'd get up, leave and block him.

I would not even try to be friendly about it and definitely not say it was great to meet him. He lied to and tried to manipulate a straight man, that's unacceptable.
The thing is i was too shocked because i wwas textin with her for many hours daily that i have fallen in love with my image of her but to my surprise it was some gay dude in his 30s. and i feel like i cant trust anyone on internet anymore

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even a week without a date is a red flag to me.
I don't chat with women 1 year before meeting them.
But then again, neither did you.
We learn through mistakes.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was texting everyday with cute girl... She seemed too perfect, and despite being hot and having many options, she chosen me, I am probably her looksmatch or a bit below (but women nowadays can date up by far). We have been chatting for a year, and sometimes she was weird, but I didnt realize it and just though shes mysterious. But anyway we've met at last sunday, and instead of the girl whose photos i saw, someone other said hi to me. I thought she couldnt come and this 35 year old guy was her brother that she sent to explain her. But after explaining he said that I've been always chatting with him just that he was scared to reveal hes a guy. We talked for a while, I was trying to maintain friendly vibes despite being very sad inside, while he was being flirty. After about 15minute walk I said I have to go, thanks for meeting and that it was great to meet you. He was shocked that i left so early. And he began calling me even before I came back to home. I don't know what to do. I think I will never trust anyone anymore.
Dafuk........
Too many things wrong with that post

Serenity

Reaction score
that i have fallen in love with my image of her
That's the mistake you made, you fell in love with an image and how you imagined her. Do not ever invest emotion into someone you've never met. Mild interest is fine, but until you've met her a couple of times you have nothing substantial to even begin forming any feelings. It will just be you falling in love with a product of your own imagination.

and i feel like i cant trust anyone on internet anymore
You can't. Save it until you've met them personally a few times. If you don't invest emotion into it prior to meeting them you won't be as crushed when it turns out the apparent hottie is a guy dude.

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP has been deceived for much longer than a year. He doesnt get it. He will never get it.

Chatting for a year? None of OPs posts make any sense.....every. Always a hater.

Never had a phone call in a YEAR?

She seemed too perfect and you never met the person?

You are too far gone dude. Total troll. You are officially the worst contributor to this forum.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP has been deceived for much longer than a year. He doesnt get it. He will never get it.

Chatting for a year? None of OPs posts make any sense.....every. Always a hater.

You are too far gone dude. Total troll. You are officially the worst contributor to this forum.
This got to be total trolling.....

Id be so ashamed id keep that **** for myself.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life must be very difficult for you if you're talking to a stranger for a year without meeting. If you like someone then ask them out. If they say no, or make excuses, then move on.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

I am sorry but what makes you say that? This is clearly abusive attempt of an assault against me.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The thing is i was too shocked because i wwas textin with her for many hours daily that i have fallen in love with my image of her but to my surprise it was some gay dude in his 30s. and i feel like i cant trust anyone on internet anymore
Well, cheer up and look at the bright side, you’re lucky because he could have shown up and been twice your size, horny as hell, and had forced rape on his mind…
Probably need to up your online screening game there…

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One day I started chatting with this girl via internet. She had lots of pictures, was pretty good looking, and couldn’t google reverse image with any results. This went on for 4-7 days. Then *maybe-she called me and I heard a tv in the background. I said hello. And the phone just hung up. I had tried to get her in the phone for a couple days but she said she was too shy. I saw this as a clear sign that I was talking with a dude so ended communication immediately. I think my final message was “pre-op or post op”.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, this is the danger of allowing an idealized image of someone to occupy your thoughts. You were probably afraid to meet her earlier in the year, thinking the imaginary bubble might burst. Better to live in the fantasy than to face potential huge disappointment is the fuel of this scenario.

I always advise men... NEVER live in limbo with a girl. Always get to the bottom of what's really going on and how she really feels and who she really is. It's always better to know the truth than to live in false hope.