Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to smell good what are some good colognes

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got a problem or something?

If you think I was trolling you, you are mistaken. I was just saying that I've recently explored vetivers myself and the guerlain was my least favorite. That if you like vetivers, check out the one I suggested you may like that one also.

Last edited:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got a problem or something?

If you think I was trolling you, you are mistaken. I was just saying that I've recently explored vetivers myself and the guerlain was my least favorite. That if you like vetivers, check out the one I suggested you may like that one also.
It was a joke bruv. But I appreciate you not constantly pushing BS colognes on me ;)

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see some discussion about cologne projection and it being a thing for everyday (work) use vs nightlife.

I was thinking about this, and I am considering that nightlife preference has two sides to it, depending on what you're doing.

If you're going to a club and want to attract a woman to your scent, it makes sense to have a cologne that projects more. So they can smell it several feet away.

If you're on date night though, I think it makes sense to have a great-smelling cologne that starts off a little stronger but fades a bit. She'll smell it on your initial hug and at the beginning, but as the projection decreases, to smell it she'll have to move in closer, to lean in to you. If you have the right cologne smell and she's into it, this could be a great advantage that helps escalating your date night.

Thoughts?

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One really can't go wrong when they dress well and smell well.

I've had females from my past tell me they still fondly remember my good scents and the good vibes we shared.

Proverbs 27:9
Oil and perfume make the heart glad, So a man’s counsel is sweet to his friend.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chanel bleu, sauvage, Tom Ford extreme noir, Amani code - my current rotation I’m taking into 2023.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you check out the site called Musk & Hustle. They have great collection of all designer perfumes in oil base and they are super affordable..And they are not in anyway inferior to actual perfumes at all..No one but you will know the difference...You can use the sample size 2 ml of each perfume to find out your signature scent

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you check out the site called Musk & Hustle. They have great collection of all designer perfumes in oil base and they are super affordable..And they are not in anyway inferior to actual perfumes at all..No one but you will know the difference...You can use the sample size 2 ml of each perfume to find out your signature scent
I checked the website and the product seems very neat. A small (sample) bottle costs $3.50 (lasts five days, enough to sample). If you like the product, you can buy a bigger container. But when I check the price for the "sumo" bottle (1.5oz, 45ml), it goes from $58-$78. That's more expensive than buying the original!

Maybe Musk and Hustle might last longer for being oil but you're paying for a brand that's unknown.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I checked the website and the product seems very neat. A small (sample) bottle costs $3.50 (lasts five days, enough to sample). If you like the product, you can buy a bigger container. But when I check the price for the "sumo" bottle (1.5oz, 45ml), it goes from $58-$78. That's more expensive than buying the original!

Maybe Musk and Hustle might last longer for being oil but you're paying for a brand that's unknown.
Most of those designer perfumes cost 100 bucks originally for only 50 or 100 ml EDP..that is 10 to 15% fragrance content.. those small sample bottles last 2 weeks of regular use as I have tried multiple samples from them..just imagine how long the 45ml bottles would last..
If 45 ml is too much for someone, he can buy the 10ml bottles priced 15 to 20 bucks..I have four of such 10 ml bottles..

I m not affiliated with that site at all...I am just a happy and satisfied customer from 2 years..

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I just generous amounts of Old Spice Swagger and I get complimented all the time on how good I smell. I don't even use body wash (just bar soap) and I can count on my hands the number of times per year I use soap on areas other than my crotch and ass. I do suppose small amounts of some nice cologne can't hurt but I am completely overwhelmed by how many choices there are, everyone swears by x y and z. Annd I have no sense of smell now so I have no idea what's good...

On another note - I am convinced that colognes can be a disservice because they hide your natural body odors which is ultimately one of the best secondary sexual characteristics for attracting women. This goes deep because when women are on birth control they actually have a different preference for male body scents - indicating this is probably an unconscious preference that is tied to some sort of evolutionary sexual selection mechanism.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am now going old school with Kenneth Cole Black and modern with Cremo Bourbon Vanilla. They are great and affordable.

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I just old spice Timber deoderant. Any more huge smells seems to always throw off my game with women big time. I go as neutral as possible to smelling unscented. Maybe it plugs up the phermones? Lol.

Reaction score
I usually prefer to wear cologne daily, but this summer season is shaping up to be different. I'm using Old Spice Swagger deodorant and it is arguably too strong, so I'll just plan on pairing that with a deodorant bar soap. As far as my typical summertime soaps go, I'll use Dial antibacterial, Safeguard, or Cerave Deep Cleaning Bar. Cerave bar soap is too strong of a masking scent to pair it comfortably with a cologne IMO, but Dial white is basically a scent free deodorant soap if you must wear cologne during the peak season. For the few times I use bodywash during the summer, it has got to be Irish Spring or Old Spice high endurance because they are the only ones that keep me fresh enough compared to bars.

Cheap summer hits that are classics are Nautica Voyage and Calvin Klein Eternity. Cremo has an entire sleeper hit lineup that is around $20 a pop and very versatile. I prefer to wear Guess Seductive Homme Blue as my daily driver. It's also a $15-20 alternative to YSL La Nuit de L'homme and lots of people have caught on to it. Stack it with their body spray and it'll perform similarly to actual YSL.