Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to smell good what are some good colognes

9-3enthusiast

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like cheapies check out the Armaf brand.

Armaf Club De Nuit Intense Man- 95% clone of aventus.

Armaf Milestone- clone of Milesome Imperial
As far as cheapies go, I've had a couple of good reactions to Joop Homme.
Correctly pronounced as 'Yoop', but I took to calling it 'Yup!' for a while because of the effect it had on specific a g/f at the time.
I'd never really bothered much with after-shaves or scents/colognes (Just shower and deodorant) until she bought me a bottle of it.

Tried a few different ones over the years - cheap and expensive - but never really used any of them much, until just recently.
Woman I'm seeing now, saw my half-bottle of Joop Homme coupla weeks ago and said she liked it.
So I tried it again, and... Yup! - She seems to like it a lot.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got a problem or something?

If you think I was trolling you, you are mistaken. I was just saying that I've recently explored vetivers myself and the guerlain was my least favorite. That if you like vetivers, check out the one I suggested you may like that one also.

Last edited:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got a problem or something?

If you think I was trolling you, you are mistaken. I was just saying that I've recently explored vetivers myself and the guerlain was my least favorite. That if you like vetivers, check out the one I suggested you may like that one also.
It was a joke bruv. But I appreciate you not constantly pushing BS colognes on me ;)

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100%. Out of all the women I've dated or slept with, I never once wore any cologne when with them. Just a good old shower and deodorant.
I think it works great. I even use kirk’s unscented soap. I want them to smell me and my masculine.

Reactions: BMX