Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to smell good what are some good colognes

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several plates have asked me what cologne I'm wearing.

Do you guys tell the bit*hes when they ask?? I have told half of them, but I like to keep a little mystery going & try very hard not to give a chick a yes or no answer. I like to keep them guessing.

SmoothStroke0331

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think you need to pair your cologne with your style and also factor in the season. You may disagree but having a loud scent with a darker outfit does not pair well. This may be too in depth but that is just my opinion.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leau Dissey. I have had tried wore over 20 different colognes. Nothing gets more compliments than this. Anything fresh like acqua di gio, le male, etc is the #1 choice for women.

1. Buy dissey
2. Buy an atomizer on Amazon.com
3. Close your eyes and spray your face at the bar bathroom.
4. sex

Mr. Cappucino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Prefer myself the Armani Code than the Aqua de Gio, it's one of my favorites

My other two that i recommend are Vince Camuto and Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction cologne. they both have distiguished scents that give off a classy, sophisticted aroma. Women have told me they just love it when i hug them or hold them real close and my perfume surrounds them, they say it's like being protected by a real man.:)

chaj3_11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im an expert on aftershave.

Chanel-Bleu is by far the best and you will get compliment a TON.

Honourable mentions- Paco Robanne- Black XS, Boss Bottled, Armani Code

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My most complimented of all time: Versace Pour Homme
Going out options: YSL La Nuit De L'homme, Dior Sauvage EDP or the Versace Pour Homme if it is warmer out
My daily use options that were also for working environments: Guerlain Vetiver, Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger, Eternity by CK, Burberry 'The Beat'
Phased out: 212 Men

logicallefty

Reaction score
Good thread. I don’t remember ever seeing it. I have worn Obsession by Kelvin Klein since I was 16 and always has compliments. Thought of trying something new but can never make up my mind on a new one so I always go back to tried and tested.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Creed Aventus!

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creed - Aventus, Erolfa, Royal Oud, Viking
Tom Ford - Oud wood, Tuscan Leather, Tobacco Oud Intense

Calvin Klein - Obsession. This would be my favorite non niche/private

I would stray from the commercial ones which are mentioned heavily throughout. If every other post is recommending Aqua Di Gio, you will probably smell like most others. Which I don’t like., personally

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you could get away (now in 2020-2021) with scents that were mainstream in the 80's and 90's. Men and women that went to high school back then might get a kick out of it for nostalgic reasons. Girls 18-24 today largely have never been exposed to these colognes before. People in between those ages might still enjoy it. They are inexpensive today. Now I'm not saying to go out and buy all the Drakkar Noir in stock, but I am keeping Tommy, Eternity and Guerlain Vetiver in my rotation. Some have been relegated as forgotten gems. Others were sh!t back then and will continue to be sh!t now. But to be fair, I have others that are more with the times.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Creed - Aventus, Erolfa, Royal Oud, Viking
Tom Ford - Oud wood, Tuscan Leather, Tobacco Oud Intense

Calvin Klein - Obsession. This would be my favorite non niche/private

I would stray from the commercial ones which are mentioned heavily throughout. If every other post is recommending Aqua Di Gio, you will probably smell like most others. Which I don’t like., personally
Kudos...You've mentioned some real bangers!

Love Creed Millesimes - My faves are the Royal Exclusives. Spice and Wood = Mmmm, mmm, goood.

I have a flacon of Pure White Cologne as my signature scent, but I gotta tell ya man, Jardin D'amalfi is some next level juice imho. I imagine it's scent profile is close to the fragrances Adam and Eve had in the Garden of Eden = Eye-popping exquisite!

I haven't tried Erolfa yet, but did find Viking and Royal Oud to be similar to each other.

Have you tried Tabarome? It's a boss scent too.

Can't really go wrong with Oud Wood and if you layer it with Royal Oud it's Awesome. Together they are like a less smooth, louder Armani Oud Royal - Which is another banger.

Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille, Noir Exteme, and Plum Japonais (which is very similar to Jubilation XXV) are some I have, .

Also love Memo's African Leather and Nasmatto's Pardon....Can you tell I'm a huge oud fan?

Win - Place - Show for designer/non niche frags imho are the original YSL L'Homme, followed by Versace Oud Noir, and Bleu de Chanel EDP.

Honorable Mentions: Silver Mountain Water and Dior Homme Cologne.

Last edited:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I caved and got Nautica Voyage as a simple Xmas gift from a family member. I'll be using it as a daily classroom wear fragrance, as I'll likely be among a younger crowd. Blue scents usually get it right.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to throw out one I picked up from one of my plates. She uses their hand soaps throughout her place. It smells like you should have a velvet robe and cigar after washing your hands. Lol

If you wanna flex and be or pose like your a high status roller... Molton Brown

This reminds me of Tom Ford and the type of scent that women went crazy over when Harry Styles wore it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I caved and got Nautica Voyage as a simple Xmas gift from a family member. I'll be using it as a daily classroom wear fragrance, as I'll likely be among a younger crowd. Blue scents usually get it right.
Some of the guys had put together different colognes so that you utilize as they are designed. Some for work, sports wear, cold weather, warm weather, casual, clubbing and pheromones.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the guys had put together different colognes so that you utilize as they are designed. Some for work, sports wear, cold weather, warm weather, casual, clubbing and pheromones.
Yep, I'm doing it too now that I have 7 frags. I've definitely got more warmer weather scents than winter ones. A few are in-between and can possibly be pulled off year-round. My winter heavy hitters: YSL La Nuit De L'homme and Sauvage. Summer: Versace Pour Homme, Voyage. Then there are 3 more that are classics but still relevant in my collection. Overall, I still like the blue scents best. Watch out for s*** like Hugo Boss, it was all overrated and you can manage to find cheap colognes at the rack stores that are surprisingly underrated (and don't always smell cheap). <<<check YT for reviews on "cheapies" to get an idea before buying, since you more than likely will have to blind buy them in those stores.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate bought me Euphoria by Calvin Klein for Christmas. I was lukewarm on it, but it seemed ok. It’s a spicy fragrance.

Wore it on a 2nd date with a new different chick. Let’s just say that girl was all over me immediately like white on rice. Had her back at my place in no time !