Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to smell good what are some good colognes

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
Armanis Mania: Black Code

(No NOT the womens one...)

I had a bottle and received tons of compliments, and lots of girls asking me to get closer...

Can't be bad eh?
That is a really good one.

JLR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys: Thanks to those who suggested Raw Vanilla... The girls in the office love it!! Don't think it's so great for night use, as the scent dissipates rather quickly, but for day use, it is great!!

panosha

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea raw vanilla is awesome..how many sprays should I use?

I think i'm going to mix it with sandalwood

Wizdm2th

Reaction score
Polo Black is awesome. Many compliments. So good, I use it when I know I'm not even going out.

RU18QT?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tzolking said:
the new lacoste parfum is quite nice

Lacoste - Elegance (i think)
I just bought some cologne... I ended up buying the new Dolce & Gabana stuff, the Lacoste Elegance was my second choice. The slimmie working the counter hooked me up with a couple sample bottles of the Lacoste stuff though so I am going to try both.

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
That is a really good one.
True dat.
Armani Black Code is the ****.

I read somewhere that if you add a drop or two of vanilla extract to your cologne, girls will something or other... dunno exactly what it said but it was good.

And I can vouch for that because vanilla is a pleasant smell and could probably mix with most colognes.

Hollister Drift and Abercrombie Fierce are really good, too.

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know any sites that send you free samples? Canada please!

Red07

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm liking
CK One atm..
I went out with some girls
and they chose it

and since then, I've been getting compliments
left, right and centre

Damand

Reaction score
I havnt read 10 pages of posts to see if my favorites were already posted.... but here they are.

On a date, or if im going to be around attractive women i wear Ferrari Black or Polo sport. I do get good responses but at the same time i enjoy the smell, i think i smell good, which gives me a little extra confidence.

If i dont want to waste my good cologne on a regular outing to the grocery store, or at work where i dont have many opportunities for approaches, i wear la coste. Its moderatly cheap and is a very subtle nice smelling scent.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Voyage by Nautica is really good.

mastacheef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirra from Pacsun is my favorite, been buying it for a while now, but in that case listen to this... should we men keep using the same scent or use different scents... i could see spicing it up by getting new scents from time to time but what about using the same scent as a "remembrance" scent so when she smells that scent it will remind her of you.. any input fellas? :rock:

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Definitely check out "Unforgivable" By Sean John it smells AMAZING. Too bad it's new and expensive, the trade off is that no one else will be wearing it so it's rare. Other good colonges that you get complimented on...

- Aqua De Gio By Armani
- Coolwater
- Curve
- Burberry
- Code
- Huge by Huge Boss
- Polo and Polo blue (Spring / Summer wear)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use Androstenone phermones...lethal. Then I also use Tag deodorant, After Dark or Midnight Blue..No matter the age of the woman, renders them defenseless. Whoever I sit next to, even guys, like the smell of it, and will welcome my company because of that combination.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got Gucci pour homme II, and it's freakin fantastic. I'd definitely recommend checking it out at a store that has it.