Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to smell good what are some good colognes

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was never complimented on scent until I started using Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana, now compliments are pretty common

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I'm super big on fragrances. Own about ~50 currently.

Some of the best ones currently are YSL Y, YSL La Nuit De L'homme, Byredo Mojave Ghost , Tom Ford Noir Extreme, Tom Ford Ombre Leather, Blue De Chanel <-- I think its overrated but some people like that basic blue smell, Parfums De Marly Pegasus, Tom Ford Ebene Fume, MFK Oud Satin Mood, Aqua Di Gio Profundo, Givenchy Gentleman, Givenchy Gentleman Boisee, Tom Ford Oud Wood, and some more im probably forgetting

Keep in mind some of these frags are $300-400 .. but you can find smaller fragrance houses that are good alternatives to some of these

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to 'game' scents, do the following:

Select two Eau de Toilette/Eau de Parfum fragrances and have put one on the left wrist and the other on the right wrist. Press your wrists under the corresponding ear, so the left side of your neck smells like the smell on your left wrist.

Let the fragrances breathe for an hour, so they lose their top note.

Go up to attractive women and tell them, "You look like a woman with a refined taste. I'd like your opinion on male fragrances. Which scent do you like more, the one on the left or the one on the right?"

Let her get close and sniff your neck. Proceed from there.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to 'game' scents, do the following:

Select two Eau de Toilette/Eau de Parfum fragrances and have put one on the left wrist and the other on the right wrist. Press your wrists under the corresponding ear, so the left side of your neck smells like the smell on your left wrist.

Let the fragrances breathe for an hour, so they lose their top note.

Go up to attractive women and tell them, "You look like a woman with a refined taste. I'd like your opinion on male fragrances. Which scent do you like more, the one on the left or the one on the right?"

Let her get close and sniff your neck. Proceed from there.
No stranger woman is going to smell your neck. Besides if you actually go on fragrance sites and look at reviews from women, of dozens and dozens of fragrances, you'll notice women find virtually every smell attractive and offensive. One woman hates sweet on a man. Another loves it. One woman hates woody smells, another loves it. One woman hates x accord the other finds it sexy. It doesn't matter. What matters is finding one that you like and has a positive effect on your mental state. One that makes you think "damn I smell good". That will bring out confidence which will be attractive.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I still wear old ones that I grew up; Drakkar Noir and Givenchy Pi. I really like them. Theres also a couple from Acqua Di Parma that I always keep. (thsese are a bit pricier but nice)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I still wear old ones that I grew up; Drakkar Noir and Givenchy Pi. I really like them. Theres also a couple from Acqua Di Parma that I always keep. (thsese are a bit pricier but nice)
Givenchy Pi is great.
I would change the Drakkar Noir for Christian Dior Sauvage Eau de Toilette (not the Eau de Parfum, that smells too heavy).

nikafc

Don Juan
Reaction score
During the summer i recommend Lacoste Red or Ralph Loren Polo Blue. For evenings I recommend Terre Hermés