Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to have a MFF threesome but there are literally no threads about this topic

Stallano

Reaction score
... so I made one!

Might as well make my first post my worst post. I'm on the cusp of 30 (aka I am nearing DJ death), so I'm probably about to literally die, I've only had sex with 7 girls, and I scared off the last 2 trying to be "polyamorous." (long story...) I honestly don't know what makes me different from the guys on here with the higher counts. I've been lurking these forums for a bit so I have a clue what my issues might be, but maybe it's none of the following things and it's just some psychological blockade I've created for myself that I'm not aware of. Either way,
here we go:
1. I don't chase. If I don't get IOIs within one interaction, I lose interest in a girl pretty quickly.
2. I am "average" height coming in at a flying 5'9" (haha 69 inches WOOP-)
3. I'm a brown/islander looking dude who has a strong preference for white girls. Like 'will only have sex with white girls' strong preference. I can't explain why. I don't think I need to.
4. I'm too picky (maybe? probably!) but I really feel like I have lowered my standards as low as my libido can tolerate. I've huff'd a hog in my day... (still white tho WOOP-)
5. I had a seven year relationship that ate the first half of my 20's (18-25),
6. which I left for a crazy bad marriage with an insane BPD girl that ruined my life. (The sex was alright tho!) I'm talking some false accusations that ended my military career and almost landed me in prison for five years. I'm really glad I paid premium for a good lawyer. The case took too long... and you military guys on here know how the DoD likes to play "guilty until proven innocent" with enlistees who get into trouble. Did I mention it was during COVID time, so the courts were frozen? That really helped my CO finalize his descision to pinch me off with a General Discharge :'(
7. The above setback left me in financial ruin, jobless, skill-less and GI-bill-less, so I went squeaking to a VSO who helped me get a good ol' VA retirement (100% disability for whack body and PTSD related stuff).
8. Since I got out, I have been living with my family. I haven't left the parents' pad yet because I continue to run into bad luck. I had a car crash that left me crippled for half a year, then 3 months after I recovered, a motorcycle crash that cracked my wrist. I'm still recovering from that.
9. I may give in to girls' beckons for me to stick around in relationships more often than I'd like. Now that I type it out on here it kind of seems obvious that's what's eating up my DJ time... I can't resist the temptation of beautiful young tail and the promise they'll be okay with the whole poly thing. SPOILER: it's ALWAYS a lie (and if it's not, PLEASE tell me how to tell a real from a fake).

So tell me, gentlemen and Chad-Dads of the community, have you ever had a MFF threesome? If so, how'd that happen? Devil's in the details ;)

Also feel free to ask me anything, and tell me what you think my major malfunctions are! Everything helps because at this point, I'm scared of dying a threesome virgin! Body count doesn't concern me as much as having an experience like that... I'd settle down a happy, non-committed man if I could just find two girls that didn't try to kill eachother the second you put them in the same bed...

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also feel free to ask me anything, and tell me what you think my major malfunctions are! Everything helps because at this point, I'm scared of dying a threesome virgin! Body count doesn't concern me as much as having an experience like that... I'd settle down a happy, non-committed man if I could just find two girls that didn't try to kill eachother the second you put them in the same bed...
Why don’t you take the simple route? Get a woman. After being with her for some time, ask her if she would engage in a threesome. Seek a second woman, either by yourself, or with this woman. and ask her if she wants to participate in a threesome.

Stallano

Reaction score
Why don’t you take the simple route? Get a woman. After being with her for some time, ask her if she would engage in a threesome. Seek a second woman, either by yourself, or with this woman. and ask her if she wants to participate in a threesome.
I tried this with one girl who decided after I found a second girl that she wasn't interested. So I stuck with that second girl for a year, she was down, but neither of us found another girl who was interested in a threesome during our time together. The second girl wasn't very friendly and welcoming to other girls either though.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The book "The Game" has a pretty obvious recipe - get a gf who's sexually open, get a situation where you're hanging out with her and one of her gf's (in a private location where you're all sitting in the same area), start massaging your gf, or have her massage you, and then have your gf start massaging the other girl with you joining in. What starts as a 2-person massage turns into a 3-person massage which leads to sex.

But to be real, if it's that big of a deal just pay for the first one and the pressure will be off when you try it with the civvies. You do have some advantages with your situation where you've got a lot of free time to game with your retirement and I'd imagine you could get a under-the-table side hustle too.

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... so I made one!

Might as well make my first post my worst post. I'm on the cusp of 30 (aka I am nearing DJ death), so I'm probably about to literally die, I've only had sex with 7 girls, and I scared off the last 2 trying to be "polyamorous." (long story...) I honestly don't know what makes me different from the guys on here with the higher counts. I've been lurking these forums for a bit so I have a clue what my issues might be, but maybe it's none of the following things and it's just some psychological blockade I've created for myself that I'm not aware of. Either way,
here we go:
1. I don't chase. If I don't get IOIs within one interaction, I lose interest in a girl pretty quickly.
2. I am "average" height coming in at a flying 5'9" (haha 69 inches WOOP-)
3. I'm a brown/islander looking dude who has a strong preference for white girls. Like 'will only have sex with white girls' strong preference. I can't explain why. I don't think I need to.
4. I'm too picky (maybe? probably!) but I really feel like I have lowered my standards as low as my libido can tolerate. I've huff'd a hog in my day... (still white tho WOOP-)
5. I had a seven year relationship that ate the first half of my 20's (18-25),
6. which I left for a crazy bad marriage with an insane BPD girl that ruined my life. (The sex was alright tho!) I'm talking some false accusations that ended my military career and almost landed me in prison for five years. I'm really glad I paid premium for a good lawyer. The case took too long... and you military guys on here know how the DoD likes to play "guilty until proven innocent" with enlistees who get into trouble. Did I mention it was during COVID time, so the courts were frozen? That really helped my CO finalize his descision to pinch me off with a General Discharge :'(
7. The above setback left me in financial ruin, jobless, skill-less and GI-bill-less, so I went squeaking to a VSO who helped me get a good ol' VA retirement (100% disability for whack body and PTSD related stuff).
8. Since I got out, I have been living with my family. I haven't left the parents' pad yet because I continue to run into bad luck. I had a car crash that left me crippled for half a year, then 3 months after I recovered, a motorcycle crash that cracked my wrist. I'm still recovering from that.
9. I may give in to girls' beckons for me to stick around in relationships more often than I'd like. Now that I type it out on here it kind of seems obvious that's what's eating up my DJ time... I can't resist the temptation of beautiful young tail and the promise they'll be okay with the whole poly thing. SPOILER: it's ALWAYS a lie (and if it's not, PLEASE tell me how to tell a real from a fake).

So tell me, gentlemen and Chad-Dads of the community, have you ever had a MFF threesome? If so, how'd that happen? Devil's in the details ;)

Is your SMV high enough for you to deserve a threesome? Generally men who live with their folks have a ton of stuff to work on, like physique, money, status, game.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MFF or FMF?
Is there a difference?
Of course, it's about the one in the middle.
MFF is Male sex with Female who has sex with Female.
FMF is two Female servicing Male, probably each other too.
MFM is two Males servicing a Female, but mostly not each other.
FMM is bisexual male being in a threesome with a female and a bisexual/gay male.
Et cetera.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, it's about the one in the middle.
MFF is Male sex with Female who has sex with Female.
FMF is two Female servicing Male, probably each other too.
MFM is two Males servicing a Female, but mostly not each other.
FMM is bisexual male being in a threesome with a female and a bisexual/gay male.
Et cetera.
Okay, practically speaking, it sounds like MFF and FMF are nearly the same thing.

But I'm on team FMF because it's all about me and I'm the center of the universe.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, practically speaking, it sounds like MFF and FMF are nearly the same thing.

But I'm on team FMF because it's all about me and I'm the center of the universe.
Haha you could also find yourself being in the centre of a man and a women .

MMF

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The book "The Game" has a pretty obvious recipe - get a gf who's sexually open, get a situation where you're hanging out with her and one of her gf's (in a private location where you're all sitting in the same area), start massaging your gf, or have her massage you, and then have your gf start massaging the other girl with you joining in. What starts as a 2-person massage turns into a 3-person massage which leads to sex.

But to be real, if it's that big of a deal just pay for the first one and the pressure will be off when you try it with the civvies. You do have some advantages with your situation where you've got a lot of free time to game with your retirement and I'd imagine you could get a under-the-table side hustle too.
I personally think it would be a bad idea to do this with a woman that is a serious gf or someone you might want to marry or have children with. Once you do something like this, it's very likely the relationship will end at some point.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I appreciate the offer but I'm good bro
I believe what he is saying is that often the guy is bi but hiding it in order to get a hot guy to **** his woman and offering a mfm. He then, when things are hot and she has you going he starts to edge in with little things.

It has happened a million times to people in the Lifestyle. Meeting random couples for sex is a dangerous proposition, and should be approached with extreme caution, if at all.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe what he is saying is that often the guy is bi but hiding it in order to get a hot guy to **** his woman and offering a mfm. He then, when things are hot and she has you going he starts to edge in with little things.

It has happened a million times to people in the Lifestyle.
This is exactly how I imagine it playing out lol. That or it's a guy that has a cuckold fetish or something along those lines.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It has happened a million times to people in the Lifestyle. Meeting random couples for sex is a dangerous proposition, and should be approached with extreme caution, if at all.
Can't I just get hot women to use me for my body?
Gosh, I'd kill to be objectified like that.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think it would be a bad idea to do this with a woman that is a serious gf or someone you might want to marry or have children with. Once you do something like this, it's very likely the relationship will end at some point.
To be fair no matter what you do the relationship is likely to end.

However it's also true that more boring women tend to mean longer and more stable relationships.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I feel like the difference is that you'd enjoy FMF more but it's probably more difficult to get two straight women to focus on pleasing you than to get two bi chicks that also want to fvck each other (MFF)