Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

... I want to get my nose pierced.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 18, in college and planning on joining the military and get into healthcare.

I ALWAYS wanted to get a facial piercing. I'm actually debating whether or not I should get my nose pierced (ring not stud). It's just something I've always wanted to do.

But, it would totally be an irrational decision because:

1) high school is over
2) I'm 75% sure I'll be joining the military
3) I'm planning on working in a nursing home within 3 months.

Oh, and before you start ranting about big fluffy hats, feathery clothes and such... lay off the Mystery peacocking stuff... that's not why. I don't really know why... just like I said, I've just wanted to do it forever.

Anyone know much about piercings or have any unusual ones? Got any tips? Give me your honest feedback, without being a dick about it of course.

I'm thinking of the "subtle" one like the singer of Taking Back Sunday.

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/0/9/6/5/16165690-16165693-slarge.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/5797/banner1tx4.jpg

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
No harm in it really. It doesn't hurt nearly as bad as you think, and you can always take it out when you need to after it heals and replace it with a skin colored 'flat' that people won't be able to see (with exception of the military - I don't think even a 'flat' will be acceptable).

I guess it would also depend on your general appearance. It will work with some looks and not with others. I work with a guy who has two rings in one side, but he also pulls it off because the rest of him fits the theme.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a ring in my nose and one in my eyebrow. The nose one fvcking hurt but it looks awesome.

In the beginning it used to feel obtrusive, but now it feels really natural (I've had it almost 2 years). For some reason, nobody seems to mind it. It hasnt affected me getting jobs or anything and people have told me piercings normally bother the sh!t out of them but for some reason mine dont, so I guess that means they look natural...?

I love mine, it really sets you apart as not many guys have their noses pierced.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a tip....................... Don't do it!

The reasons will become clear enough.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my lip pierced and girls love it and it makes them want to suck my c*ck. Im pretty sure the military doesnt allow facial piercings.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
I've got a tip....................... Don't do it!

The reasons will become clear enough.
I 2nd the motion.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not to nay-say the nay-sayers... and no offense at all, but i notice you're 40+ years old. of course a 40 year old wont be wearing one when they're that age... but i'm still young... and of course i will probably out-grow it when i'm that age.

you only live once, and you're only young once, right?

would you "older" folks get one if you were "young" in our generation?

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
would you "older" folks get one if you were "young" in our generation?

Nope.............. For the same reason I didn't get a tattoo when many of my friends did. Almost all of them regret it to this day.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you cant worry about regretting something 30 years from now. if you want one, get it and fvcking rock it.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
you cant worry about regretting something 30 years from now. if you want one, get it and fvcking rock it.
well said, homie. good way to point it out.

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should get a prince Albert THAT would set you apart from 99% of the male population automatically. :D