"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

I want to get back so bad

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
Hummm, she told your friend you were distant. I think she needs constant adoration, she may have an "unsecure attachment".

Nothing wrong with begging and crying, most learn the hard way, i did it years years ago. You sound young.

She wants to be friends, could be she wants to start slow again. I read, and this happen to me, you need to start fresh with someone who decides to dump you if you wanna get back, because if you don't the "same" thing that cause the break up will happen again.

You need to know why it happen before you try to fix it. Ask her directly.

Finally, stop all this holding hands and disney channel stuff. Initiate sex.
Sex comes 1st, then the relationship. If she stops you from having or initiating sex, dont show discomfort and say I want to keep seing you romatically, and wait for her response. She says ok, good.

She says no, then let it be and move on. Tell her to contact you if she changes her mind. Then go meet someone else. She has feelings but you probably fumbled the football, its all good. Good luck.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top