Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to get back so bad

Markload

Reaction score
My ex and i broke up 2 months ago but for a month i begged for her to come back. After that, i stopped contacting her for like 3 weeks and posted on social media how i was not bugged by our break up. I went out, met new friends, went to the gym, etc.

We met a week ago because of our friend. We went out with our friends. During that time, she asked me things like if i was seeing someone else, she cried when she saw our pics in her phone, she held my hands, she hugged me. Basically, she’s very sweet. On the morning after that, she called me and asked for us to meet on lunch. I said yes. During our lunch, she cried again and asked if we can fix our relationship. I said that im ok now.

The day after that, i wanted to talk to her. I want her back. So bad. So i asked for lunch again and there she said that we can be friends. I was now rejected. I think that i pressured her. I asked my friend to ask her how she was and what was stopping her, secretly. She told my friend that she is afraid of getting back because shes scared that the same would happen with our relationship if we get back. (I did not show enough affection with her during our relationship.)

After that, we continuosly talked and go out on a date with a plus one everytime. But! We are very sweet. We still hold hands, we kiss, we make out, we take care of each other. We did this for like 3 times since last week.

I want to level up but i am scared that she might reject. What should i do? Please help me get back with her

UPDATE:
She just now tweeted the song “eight letters”

Last edited:

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take it slow dude and let it flow, let her bring up all the relationship bs.... im new to this and its a no brainer. Just hang out with her and hook up

Billtx49

Reaction score
but for a month i begged for her to come back.

I said that im ok now.

She told my friend that she is afraid of getting back because shes scared that the same would happen with our relationship if we get back.
Wrong response to a break.

Right answer.

She’s correct, if it didn’t work the first time it most likely won’t work the second time.
Try to start thinking rationally and move on

Last edited:

Markload

Reaction score
Just take it slow dude and let it flow, let her bring up all the relationship bs.... im new to this and its a no brainer. Just hang out with her and hook up
Do u think its okay to ask her everytime to go out on a date

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh...when will guys learn.

This will end badly for you.

Markload

Reaction score
Wrong response to a break.

Right answer.

She’s correct, if it didn’t work the first time it most likely won’t work the second time.
Try to start thinking rationally and move on
So u always think that changes doesnt matter?

Markload

Reaction score
Just wait. You'll see. Begging to get a woman back never ends well. Ever.
I did not say that i will beg. I just want to know what actions should i do to get her back. Im not begging her to come back now. We just talk through chat, phone calls and hanging out

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not say that i will beg. I just want to know what actions should i do to get her back. Im not begging her to come back now. We just talk through chat, phone calls and hanging out
You just said you begged her for a month to come back. You dont think she just forgot about that do you?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
walk away

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I predict it will all end soon. Well that's not true, I know it will end soon.

She's in the phase of letting u off while she scouts for a replacement (she might already hv plenty in mind but not yet hooked any with her claws).

Once that happens, she'll drop you like a bomb.

Take the power back by dropping her 1st, that's going to increase ur value in her eyes.

She's going to reel you back to have that power returned and it's best you punish her for a few months by not answering her texts or calls.

If by then she's still chasing, and if u r still interested after a few guys had been banging her @ss, then let her return into ur loving tender arms.

But I'll predict by then u hv moved on to some other chick.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had sex with a lot of my exes but multiple ones ended up meeting someone else during this time. One actually blindsided me with it because I assumed we would eventually just get back together. Didn't realize she was literally using me as a place holder. Just keep that in mind.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You wanna get her back OP? Easy. The key is to get over her. Don´t fake you got over her, it has to be the real deal.

if she doesn´t come back after that, then she wasn´t going to come back with any other strategy. It´s out of your control now and there´s nothing you can do about it. Do not burden yourself with things you can´t control.

Ironic thing is, if she does come back, you won´t be interested anymore, because you actually got over her, you weren´t faking it. That´s it.