"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

I wanna date my apartment manager ..

unixguy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
I wanna date my apartment manager ..
here is the deal .. i have been living at this place for about 3 years. She has only been working for about a year. Besides our professional relstionship we have not really talked about anything else.

Within the last 2 weeks I have seen her out @ a few bars that I regular. But she is always with a guy but she goes out of her way to tell me she is single. To add to this i have found out that she is good friends with another girl I know. So we have a mutal friend. Which I have thought it would work to my advantage but it has not.

What I would like to do is take her out solo. Just me and her. But I need a good way to work into that since we do know each other but dont really know each other.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
unixguy
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spiter

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Sweet bro, I wanna date your apartment manager.

Heh, throw a party in your apartment and give her a card invitation =) Or maybe that won't fly with her. Invite her to a party somewhere else, or go out to a bar together one night. Just takes some dj style to ask her out, it's not really different than any other girl.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
41
Age
45
Location
-777-Vegas-777-
I'd just do the casual approach and ask if she'd like to meet you at your mutual bar for drinks somenight. Not like she doesn't know where it is. If she says yes you should just meet up and do your thug thizzle
 

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
41
Age
45
Location
-777-Vegas-777-
I'd just do the casual approach and ask if she'd like to meet you at your mutual bar for drinks somenight. Not like she doesn't know where it is. If she says yes you should just meet up and do your thug thizzle

Oh yeah make sure you make her sign a compliance form saying she won't evict you if things go sour.
 
Top