I wanna date my apartment manager ..

unixguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna date my apartment manager ..
here is the deal .. i have been living at this place for about 3 years. She has only been working for about a year. Besides our professional relstionship we have not really talked about anything else.

Within the last 2 weeks I have seen her out @ a few bars that I regular. But she is always with a guy but she goes out of her way to tell me she is single. To add to this i have found out that she is good friends with another girl I know. So we have a mutal friend. Which I have thought it would work to my advantage but it has not.

What I would like to do is take her out solo. Just me and her. But I need a good way to work into that since we do know each other but dont really know each other.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
unixguy

Spiter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet bro, I wanna date your apartment manager.

Heh, throw a party in your apartment and give her a card invitation =) Or maybe that won't fly with her. Invite her to a party somewhere else, or go out to a bar together one night. Just takes some dj style to ask her out, it's not really different than any other girl.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just do the casual approach and ask if she'd like to meet you at your mutual bar for drinks somenight. Not like she doesn't know where it is. If she says yes you should just meet up and do your thug thizzle

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just do the casual approach and ask if she'd like to meet you at your mutual bar for drinks somenight. Not like she doesn't know where it is. If she says yes you should just meet up and do your thug thizzle

Oh yeah make sure you make her sign a compliance form saying she won't evict you if things go sour.