I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
What are some examples/advice for attracting higher quality women? I wouldn't mind seeing it, may be I'll learn something, perhaps in a new thread?There's a lot of advice on this website that's designed to attract a low quality partner. Does it work, probably, because there are a lot of fvcked up ppl out there.
When the women's speak, and they introduce a thought that contradicts your belief system, you are advised to listen and consider the words IF you are looking for higher quality in a female
If you are looking for a cvm dumpster, follow all advice advocated here, to the letter.
It gets pointed out every now and then. It's easier to identify when its stated inlineWhat are some examples/advice for attracting higher quality women? I wouldn't mind seeing it, may be I'll learn something, perhaps in a new thread?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Changing and expanding my meaning upon ur own female biased narrative is not going 2 work AJ.Spaz, You fancy yourself as a mentor and while you give sound advice around guys not getting in their heads too much about making approaches and not being vulnerable with their emotions, you also push this thing where guys are supposed to completing disregard what you see as a female imperative around sexual behaviour.
I mean you suggested in another thread about a girl who couldn’t get an orgasm with her bf to just blindfold her, tie her to a bed, cut her clothes off with a knife and her fear response would turn her on or something. Like you assume that that is a standard move that will work on women based on what seems to be your personal perspective or sexual interests, without any regard for what her sexual interests may be (not all women want to have sex forced on them by their boyfriends, this should be a no brainer for even a 13 yr old boy). Now your going on about interactions with a rapists who claimed women orgasmed during rape? Did you hang out with a rapist? Awesome, great company I bet. Maybe they can post here and share their pearls of wisdom. Let’s make it that kind of a site.
I think that’s risky advice to give to any man wanting to learn how to improve his game, female perspective or not. This isn’t the day and age where the forefathers could probably do that and it was accepted as part of the norm. We don’t live in those times and those times ain’t coming back. Any guy who operates game based on what our forefathers could do 400 yrs ago will end up in prison and on the sex offender list. Is it fair? Maybe not? Is it the reality? Yes.
I think Spaz, it’s not just us ladies who have to be mindful of the advice we are giving. Do we understand men? Not fully no, of course not. We are not men.
Do you understand women? Not fully, no of course not you are not a woman.
Given your rape theory and the suggestion that I referenced above, I’m am starting to understand you a lot better though, and it’s disturbing.