Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I took back my offer

A

AJ84

@AJ84 I've meant to ask you before. Why are you here? Serious question. Our other regular female members @sazc and @BeExcellent actually have their place here and seem to genuinely like what we got going on and fit in with the fellas. But you? I've seen you make little nigs and jabs at the forum as whole before. I have never understood what your purpose, or your place, is here. I don't say that as an insult, I say it because I genuinely don't know.
I have also see both of those women, who I feel contribute valuable insight to this forum, also not agree with posts and debate with people and occasionally get asked the same question you are asking me.

Is there a requirement that in order for female members to post here that they have to agree with all views?

That’s what you mean by a dig right? Yes I do that sometimes but far far worse is being thrown around on this site and you know that.

Do I know what it’s like to be a man dating a woman? No. But, I do know what it’s like being a woman dating a man, and what motivates certain behaviours and decisions and I like to add my advice around that, just like everyone else is doing.

I also gain my own insight from other people here, even ones I have debated with, including you. That’s what I like about this forum and I guess that’s what keeps me posting here, is that I can learn things and also provide insight as well. I also work alone most of the time so it’s something to on breaks etc.

As for your post that I commented on, yes I agree that if it was Brad Pitt then she may of left early or something to make it happen. My comment was around that fact that he’s not a celeb, we are not celebs, we don’t have access to celebs so making those comparisons doesn’t change that or validate his actions which, as you can see, many people on the tread also disagree with and called him on it, not just me.

I’m not Kate Upton, so if I were to think “well if I was Kate Upton he would do xzy”, all I am doing is getting mad at men and disqualifying them because why? Because I don’t look like a SI model?

Sometimes, I see members sabotage their own efforts and I may comment on that, hence the comment of mine that you quoted. I also comment to members being taking advantage of by women and try to give advice around not putting up with crap behaviour from women.

There are other topics that I may debate on too that arise.
It’s interesting to me, and other than being a female, I’m not doing anything that’s vastly different from most of the members here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I have also see both of those women, who I feel contribute valuable insight to this forum, also not agree with posts and debate with people and occasionally get asked the same question you are asking me.

Is there a requirement that in order for female members to post here that they have to agree with all views?

That’s what you mean by a dig right? Yes I do that sometimes but far far worse is being thrown around on this site and you know that.

Do I know what it’s like to be a man dating a woman? No. But, I do know what it’s like being a woman dating a man, and what motivates certain behaviours and decisions and I like to add my advice around that, just like everyone else is doing.

I also gain my own insight from other people here, even ones I have debated with, including you. That’s what I like about this forum and I guess that’s what keeps me posting here, is that I can learn things and also provide insight as well. I also work alone most of the time so it’s something to on breaks etc.

As for your post that I commented on, yes I agree that if it was Brad Pitt then she may of left early or something to make it happen. My comment was around that fact that he’s not a celeb, we are not celebs, we don’t have access to celebs so making those comparisons doesn’t change that or validate his actions which, as you can see, many people on the tread also disagree with and called him on it, not just me.

I’m not Kate Upton, so if I were to think “well if I was Kate Upton he would do xzy”, all I am doing is getting mad at men and disqualifying them because why? Because I don’t look like a SI model?

Sometimes, I see members sabotage their own efforts and I may comment on that. I also comment to members being taking advantage of by women and try to give advice around not putting up with crap behaviour from women.

There are other topics that I may debate on too that arise.
It’s interesting to me, and other than being a female, I’m not doing anything that’s vastly different from most of the members here.
U can debate/disagree/input/agree as much as u like.

Now tell us, from a woman's perspective, if a woman is raped and during the course of it had multiple orgasms, she'll rightly feel ashamed, disgusted, dirty, unworthy etc etc, to such an extent that it's likely she won't report it to the authorities - lets call it deep seated shame.

^^ Is this statement true ?

Now be careful how u reply.

On one hand I know the truth.

On the other hand, you saying something might give some incels/mgtow here some "new wave idea" to explore.

This promises 2 be an amusing discussion, at least it will for me.

Impress me AJ !

But thread carefully.....

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant believe some of these responses, have we learned nothing. The "I WILL LET YOU KNOW" is lukewarm interest. If she was interested she would have countered with another day or a later time, example: cant do 6:15 but 8pm sounds good. If YOU have to ask her "how about 8pm" you have already lost. Come on man!
She followed up with an explanation. "I'll let you know" all on it's own is completely different.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adjust the time, not a big deal...

Some guys make this $hit so complicated

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now tell us, from a woman's perspective, if a woman is raped and during the course of it had multiple orgasms, she'll rightly feel ashamed, disgusted, dirty, unworthy etc etc, to such an extent that it's likely she won't report it to the authorities - lets call it deep seated shame.

On the other hand, you saying something might give some incels/mgtow here some "new wave idea" to explore.

Impress me AJ !

I honestly can't imagine that the victim of an actual rape is going to orgasm. Rape is a violent situation. Kinda kills the mood...

As to your question, is she going to report it? There is no one answer fits all here.

I, myself, experienced a situation where a threesome was attempted to be forced on me. I was partying with a bunch of friends, ended up making out with one of them, things started to get frisky, and all of a sudden his friend appeared and started trying to get handsy with me. I panicked because I didn't want that, and i ran out of the room and out it the house. Thank goodness my clothes were still on.

I am the exception. Most women, if there is no force, freeze and allow it to happen.

Reporting or not reporting has more to do with all the emotions tied up with the event. There's shame involved, you question if you brought it on, why didn't you say no, why didn't you do something to stop it, and then the contemplation of the "he said she said" scenario, where he's going to say you wanted it and now you regret it and that's why you are now calling it an assault.

There's a lot mixed up in deciding to come forward, or not. True assaults can mess people up mentally.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if there is no force...
At least quote the entire passage

Most women, if there is no force, freeze and allow it to happen.
And, while I've been sexually assaulted before, ive never been raped, so I can't claim that I know what that experience is like. I can only chat about my own experiences and attempt to explain what my friends have explained to me about their experiences being raped. What I get from them is it's an overwhelming fear for their life, and that's why they submit, to make it out alive. And this thought process doesn't have to include an actual verbalized threat. The act of being held down so the assailant can do what they want, is enough to communicate that, if you don't submit your life is at stake. So they freeze and hope it is over quickly and they make it out alive.

But again, even I don't have the authority to speak wholly on this subject

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick dodged a bullet.. OP would have made her life a fukin misery in the long run!

She wasn't sure exactly how long it would take her to get ready, so she offered to get back to OP on that.

Is she canceling the date? NO

She just needs a little time to get ready and look good for the OP!

OP immediately went for the NUKE button and fuked things up and now is passing the blame on to this chick.

Hopefully this chick will move on to ANOTHER dude, who has his chit together!

OP will only fuk things up in the long run, due to his insecurities!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
At least quote the entire passage

And, while I've been sexually assaulted before, ive never been raped, so I can't claim that I know what that experience is like. I can only chat about my own experiences and attempt to explain what my friends have explained to me about their experiences being raped. What I get from them is it's an overwhelming fear for their life, and that's why they submit, to make it out alive. And this thought process doesn't have to include an actual verbalized threat. The act of being held down so the assailant can do what they want, is enough to communicate that, if you don't submit your life is at stake. So they freeze and hope it is over quickly and they make it out alive.

But again, even I don't have the authority to speak wholly on this subject
You did good @sazc and it's a good response.

Tactfully answered from a female perspective whereby letting out more concise information could be counter productive and used against women in general.

Do you know why I asked @AJ84 this particular question ?

And if you do, what did you learn from it ?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AJ84 I've meant to ask you before. Why are you here? Serious question. Our other regular female members @sazc and @BeExcellent actually have their place here and seem to genuinely like what we got going on and fit in with the fellas. But you? I've seen you make little nigs and jabs at the forum as whole before. I have never understood what your purpose, or your place, is here. I don't say that as an insult, I say it because I genuinely don't know.
It's good that we have open minded women here who actually take the time to give us the female perspective on things that we do, say etc. AJ84, is actually one smart chick and who isn't anti-men. I've personally found her responses very insightful.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have seen where this plays out OP. Why not make the other plans and bail on those if she plays out and is actually able to attend. Why rescind? If you can actually form other plans for that evening and she doesn't show? Who cares, you've got other plans. If she does show, fantastic, perhaps you can smash that evening and maybe even make the other plans. Either way, you're playing with house money. If you dismiss her, now you've literally got nothing else going on and can sit home by yourself.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tactfully answered from a female perspective whereby letting out more concise information could be counter productive and used against women in general.

@Spaz I actually make it a rule to not try and think that I can inferr what someine is thinking/saying. But I'd like to hear your reasons as to why you asked.

A

AJ84

Impress me AJ !

I have never been raped, and the one woman I know who was, was raped at gunpoint by a random stranger who beat her to the point where she needed reconstructive surgery on her face. She didn’t report multiple orgasms from that experience, and I don’t think anyone asked.

I think women who are into the rape fantasy with a guy they are dating are more likely to get off on it, and I know that’s a thing out there. But actual rape and sex in the context of a rape fantasy are too very different experiences.

It’s hard to prove your theory without knowing women who were 1) raped 2) experienced orgasms during the rape and 3) told someone that she was raped and had orgasms during it.
Typically, if a woman tells someone that she was raped, the first question is “Did you call the police?” Not, “Did you have multiple orgasms?” Lol

If your point is more around women who have regret sex then try to claim rape, well, they don’t represent actual rape victims, and I honestly don’t know how a guy could 100% avoid that, but minimizing risks like not taking drunk girls home etc may help. I think it’s dicey out there for guys and I can understand any who are paranoid around false rape accusations.

A

AJ84

@Spaz I actually make it a rule to not try and think that I can inferr what someine is thinking/saying. But I'd like to hear your reasons as to why you asked.
I’ll bite lol I would like to hear it to lol.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Only for the purpose of discussion and with it into a broader subject of women giving their perspectives in this forum.

For those men listening in, don't take this as a lesson 2 be used in real life.

Women who r raped WILL most likely experience orgasm.

I think I've written down somewhere that biologically women will experience orgasm from either an intense expectations of s€xual pleasure or fear. Perhaps this is nature's way of protecting women - a biological survival skill.

A poor example but perhaps it might shed some light - you might not like being tickled, you might hate it if it's being forced upon you, even if some stranger that's fvcking ugly tickles you, and if he's really good/persistent he WILL make you laugh. You won't have a choice.

Now that we've settled this particular question. Let's hope that some dudes here doesn't take it upon themselves 2 use this information to go on a rape rampage. I trust they won't.

Now as 2 why I posed this question 2 the ladies on this forum; it's 2 highlight that there's risk involved when certain men takes ur advices, yes you girls did so with good intentions, I don't doubt it, however ur advices are from a female perspective - basically derived from how you expect/desire a man to treat you.

Most of the men here that's looking to better themselves has had an overdose of feminine perspectives from the moment they were born up until they ended up here.

They've been fed a continuous stream of female perspective on how to be a man, how to conduct themselves etc from their mom's, sisters, aunts, and their mostly female teachers.

Perhaps it's best you discuss amongst urselfs what kind of female perspectives the men here needs from women ?

Men might be stupid when it comes to women, easily manipulated and lead on but men no matter his passivity had the physical capacity to do great harm too - so there's some inherent dangers.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only for the purpose of discussion and with it into a broader subject of women giving their perspectives in this forum.

I think I've written down somewhere that biologically women will experience orgasm from either an intense expectations of s€xual pleasure or fear. Perhaps this is nature's way of protecting women - a biological survival skill.

A poor example but perhaps it might shed some light - you might not like being tickled, you might hate it if it's being forced upon you, even if some stranger that's fvcking ugly tickles you, and if he's really good/persistent he WILL make you laugh. You won't have a choice.

Now that we've settled this particular question. Let's hope that some dudes here doesn't take it upon themselves 2 use this information to go on a rape rampage. I trust they won't.

Now as 2 why I posed this question 2 the ladies on this forum; it's 2 highlight that there's risk involved when certain men takes ur advices, yes you girls did so with good intentions, I don't doubt it, however ur advices are from a female perspective - basically derived from how you expect/desire a man to treat you.

Most of the men here that's looking to better themselves has had an overdose of feminine perspectives from the moment they were born up until they ended up here.

They've been fed a continuous stream of female perspective on how to be a man, how to conduct themselves etc from their mom's, sisters, aunts, and their mostly female teachers.

Perhaps it's best you discuss amongst urselfs what kind of female perspectives the men here needs from women ?

Men might be stupid when it comes to women, easily manipulated and lead on but men no matter his passivity had the physical capacity to do great harm too - so there's some inherent dangers.
Lol, sure, because you can Google something, and that something differs from what we assumed, that renders anything and everything we have to say null and void. Lol yep

A

AJ84

I wouldn’t share your theory with too many people if I were you lol.

However I get what you’re trying to say, from your perspective.

There are lots of different views here among the male members and so a lot of choice of what advice to take that fits personally with the person seeking it.

I think men here are capable of taking or discarding whatever advice they receive. If someone doesn’t want the advice of a female member then there’s always the ignore button or they can reply that they don’t want the opinion of a female member. I for one won’t take it personally at all and I doubt the other female members will either.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz you've gone down this road before, why are you SO hell bent on discrediting the female voices in this forum?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn’t share your theory with too many people if I were you lol.

However I get what you’re trying to say, from your perspective.

There are lots of different views here among the male members and so a lot of choice of what advice to take that fits personally with the person seeking it.

I think men here are capable of taking or discarding whatever advice they receive. If someone doesn’t want the advice of a female member then there’s always the ignore button or they can reply that they don’t want the opinion of a female member. I for one won’t take it personally at all and I doubt the other female members will either.
Some might get the wrong idea huh ?

And even act on it ?

See the thing is, how could you really know for sure ?

1. You've not a man that has the physical strength to do a great many harm to himself and to others, thus enabling some form of understanding.

2. You don't hv an abundance of testosterone to know for sure how it affects a man's thoughts.

3. You've never lived in a man's shoe let alone walk in one.

I could list a couple more but allow me 2 answer sazc before I go sleep

A

AJ84

Some might get the wrong idea huh ?

And even act on it ?

See the thing is, how could you really know for sure ?

1. You've not a man that has the physical strength to do a great many harm to himself and to others, thus enabling some form of understanding.

2. You don't hv an abundance of testosterone to know for sure how it affects a man's thoughts.

3. You've never lived in a man's shoe let alone walk in one.

I could list a couple more but allow me 2 answer sazc before I go sleep
Gee Spaz, why don’t you share that theory with your friends and family and work people and see what they say.
I mean come on now lol.