Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I took back my offer

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz you've gone down this road before, why are you SO hell bent on discrediting the female voices in this forum?
Keep calm sazc.

Far from discrediting women as a whole, I think women r important to men as a form of balance, both the masculine and feminine aspects of each gender is actually equal in importance and strength.

Let's put it this way, how would you like it if ur own son grows up just for women to walk all over him ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Gee Spaz, why don’t you share that theory with your friends and family and work people and see what they say.
I mean come on now lol.
Perhaps you should put to test my theory by asking people who has been a rape victim and a rapist.

And if you were to find out that it does occur more often then not, having these information out in a forum that has men with women issues could potentially be a problem no?

Similarly, a female perspective on what's good could also potentially be a problem no ?

I'm merely asking that you gals find some common ground where it's safe - neutral for men here to receive some female perspective.

There's no harm in discussing it or at the very least give it some thought.

A

AJ84

Perhaps you should put to test my theory by asking people who has been a rape victim and a rapist.

And if you were to find out that it does occur more often then not, having these information out in a forum that has men with women issues could potentially be a problem no?

Similarly, a female perspective on what's good could also potentially be a problem no ?

I'm merely asking that you gals find some common ground where it's safe - neutral for men here to receive some female perspective.

There's no harm in discussing it or at the very least give it some thought.
Ask rape victims and rapists if she orgasmed during the rape?
If you want us to find out stuff in the interest of common ground perhaps suggest something less crazy and actually doable :)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ask rape victims and rapists if she orgasmed during the rape?
If you want us to find out stuff in the interest of common ground perhaps suggest something less crazy and actually doable :)
Okay let's do doable and in an easier language that's understandable even for a woman.

Men and women r different, it's obvious from the way we live our life's, how we interact and even how we view the world - it's just different.

Men could go to war just base on something as stupid as an idiotic ideology - we r that different.

There are some lessons that only men could provide guidance 2 other men.

Does this make sense now? I think not, so let's expand this further..

I'm sure those guys raised by single mom's would hv the urge to rail against what I'm saying and I'm sure single mothers with sons would think this is just pure nonsensical rhetoric - yeah you've teaching all those young boys on how to be a good boy, nice, clean, decent - mommies version on how she wishes to be treated is then thought to her own kid.

What could go wrong ? He's such a good boy with all the right manly qualities right?

Wrong !

We hear it daily, irl and in SS that young men with absent fathers has had troubles understanding and conducting themselves in a manner that previous generations of men obviously had - not only had a father who actively coaches him but a whole range of males in their immediate society that teaches him on HOW 2 be a man.

Even young men with fathers in this modern world doesn't spend enough time with him to properly learn and be properly mentored into a man.

Young boys growing into men needs mentoring. He doesn't hv the advantages of his female counterparts where her X chromosomes is a combination of thousands of years of evolutionary bonding - womens intuition etc whilst a man's Y chromosome remains the same never combining - he has no biological advantages and can only solely depend on mentoring from a wide group of men.

You'll find men getting more and more isolated simply because they lack male role models to look up to and emulate. And even so it takes a whole lot of male role models to be a better man.

Our regular male posters here in SS has had different life experiences, different worldviews, exposed/tried/experimented on all sorts of core values, principles and philosophy's. Every single one of them has at 1 point been broken down to their knees and manage to rise up and from the ashes they learned some unique male wisdom.

And because of that every regular male poster here has that gift to not only share their wisdom but to also dare/challenge another men 2 do better, 2 be braver, 2 take risks and we comfort them when they grieve by being taken for a ride in a manly manner.

Online mentoring is not ideal and can never replace a real life mentor for men but it's much better then nothing and SS offers that by being a community of male mentors for other men seeking guidance.

In summary, what most male posters here is inspiring other men to do ; to dare greatly and be a motherfvcking great beast of a man - that other lesser men will look up to and in return be inspired by him.

There's already enough female perspective in all the males here, I assure you that most of the time the problems they had was because of listening to female perspectives and living it.

That is why I am asking you gals to be cautious when providing counsel on how to act like a man should.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

Okay let's do doable and in an easier language that's understandable even for a woman.

Men and women r different, it's obvious from the way we live our life's, how we interact and even how we view the world - it's just different.

Men could go to war just base on something as stupid as an idiotic ideology - we r that different.

There are some lessons that only men could provide guidance 2 other men.

Does this make sense now? I think not, so let's expand this further..

I'm sure those guys raised by single mom's would hv the urge to rail against what I'm saying and I'm sure single mothers with sons would think this is just pure nonsensical rhetoric - yeah you've teaching all those young boys on how to be a good boy, nice, clean, decent - mommies version on how she wishes to be treated is then thought to her own kid.

What could go wrong ? He's such a good boy with all the right manly qualities right?

Wrong !

We hear it daily, irl and in SS that young men with absent fathers has had troubles understanding and conducting themselves in a manner that previous generations of men obviously had - not only had a father who actively coaches him but a whole range of males in their immediate society that teaches him on HOW 2 be a man.

Even young men with fathers in this modern world doesn't spend enough time with him to properly learn and be properly mentored into a man.

Young boys growing into men needs mentoring. He doesn't hv the advantages of his female counterparts where her X chromosomes is a combination of thousands of years of evolutionary bonding - womens intuition etc whilst a man's Y chromosome remains the same never combining - he has no biological advantages and can only solely depend on mentoring from a wide group of men.

You'll find men getting more and more isolated simply because they lack male role models to look up to and emulate. And even so it takes a whole lot of male role models to be a better man.

Our regular male posters here in SS has had different life experiences, different worldviews, exposed/tried/experimented on all sorts of core values, principles and philosophy's. Every single one of them has at 1 point been broken down to their knees and manage to rise up and from the ashes they learned some unique male wisdom.

And because of that every regular male poster here has that gift to not only share their wisdom but to also dare/challenge another men 2 do better, 2 be braver, 2 take risks and we comfort them when they grieve by being taken for a ride in a manly manner.

Online mentoring is not ideal and can never replace a real life mentor for men but it's much better then nothing and SS offers that by being a community of male mentors for other men seeking guidance.

In summary, what most male posters here is inspiring other men to do ; to dare greatly and be a motherfvcking great beast of a man - that other lesser men will look up to and in return be inspired by him.

There's already enough female perspective in all the males here, I assure you that most of the time the problems they had was because of listening to female perspectives and living it.

That is why I am asking you gals to be cautious when providing counsel on how to act like a man should.
I agree that boys need good male role models in their lives, whether that be a father, uncle, grandfather, older brother or teacher. I think smart single mothers aim to keep their sons connected to the fathers who are good role models and if the fathers aren’t good role models, they aim to connect their son to a male family member who is.

I think single moms who don’t do that rob their sons of valuable support and learning.

As for my participation here, I usually post when I see a guy doing something that as a girl I know will blow up in his face, whether it’s putting up with crappy behaviour from a girl or going overboard with no contact, frame control and other things that tend to cause a girl to lose interest or make it difficult to attract women. So that would be a female perspective post that I feel is worth sharing, however members can take it or leave it. It’s not up to me what advice members should follow, and it’s not up to you either.

And I post on general gender topics where I’m giving my two cents based on a female perspective, yep. Like on AWALT stuff or links that members post. But I’m not being nasty with insults. There have been links around gender issues that I actually give my two cents in agreement with, like guys getting screwed over in family court for example.

And sometimes, my post is not from a female perspective. Re OP in this thread, notice how my post is similar to the other replies from MALE members? How is my post a different female perspective from what the other males posted? I think anyone can see that what he did was overboard.

So I get your point, and I think you are right about male mentoring, but I’m not going to be thinking “what would Spaz write?” Everytime I compose a post.

Again, members can disregard my posts, put me on ignore, whatever, if they don’t want my perspective. I don’t take it personally.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I read was "I'm fearful that you might have some genuine wisdom, and that wisdom might contradict what is advocated on these boards, so I'm going to tell you that your contribution is value less and I'm going to hope that you believe that and go away. This will make me less fearful"

IMO a LOT of the techniques advocated on this board are designed to pull non stable chicks in for the lay. 19 years later guys give up and go MGTOW because "all women are crazy". Nope, all women aren't crazy, you've been taught to screen for crazy.

Not to mention, some men on here are just plain UNSTABLE. Follow their advice and you're doomed.

Have a great day!

Glassguy

Reaction score
This chick dodged a bullet.. OP would have made her life a fukin misery in the long run!

She wasn't sure exactly how long it would take her to get ready, so she offered to get back to OP on that.

Is she canceling the date? NO

She just needs a little time to get ready and look good for the OP!

OP immediately went for the NUKE button and fuked things up and now is passing the blame on to this chick.

Hopefully this chick will move on to ANOTHER dude, who has his chit together!

OP will only fuk things up in the long run, due to his insecurities!
No kidding. Common sense will normally get us through most situations........sometimes common sense doesnt exist though lol.

I noticed that OP didnt respond back to this thread at all. He must have gotten mad at us bahaha. Some people just cant handle the truth.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All I read was "I'm fearful that you might have some genuine wisdom, and that wisdom might contradict what is advocated on these boards, so I'm going to tell you that your contribution is value less and I'm going to hope that you believe that and go away. This will make me less fearful"
Now i'm genuinely intrigued.

How is it possible that you hv some genuine male derived wisdom sazc that's only unique to man ?

Have you lived and walked in a man's shoe?

Or you r merely claiming thus assuming that you do know since u hv never been a man much less know what it's really like ?

Even if u act like a man, speak like a man, show tendencies of a man, even grow a moustache and hv a hairy chest - you've still biologically a woman and think as one.

How could you possibly think u hv genuine wisdom to teach men on how to be men ?

After all this forum is mentoring young men - blue pillers aka infused with feminine genuine wisdoms to red pill aka manly masculine wisdom. Is that not so sacz ?

As for the fear, it's you that has that fear and wishes to change the narrative to suit whatever that you truly desire.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that boys need good male role models in their lives, whether that be a father, uncle, grandfather, older brother or teacher. I think smart single mothers aim to keep their sons connected to the fathers who are good role models and if the fathers aren’t good role models, they aim to connect their son to a male family member who is.

I think single moms who don’t do that rob their sons of valuable support and learning.

As for my participation here, I usually post when I see a guy doing something that as a girl I know will blow up in his face, whether it’s putting up with crappy behaviour from a girl or going overboard with no contact, frame control and other things that tend to cause a girl to lose interest or make it difficult to attract women. So that would be a female perspective post that I feel is worth sharing, however members can take it or leave it. It’s not up to me what advice members should follow, and it’s not up to you either.

And I post on general gender topics where I’m giving my two cents based on a female perspective, yep. Like on AWALT stuff or links that members post. But I’m not being nasty with insults. There have been links around gender issues that I actually give my two cents in agreement with, like guys getting screwed over in family court for example.

And sometimes, my post is not from a female perspective. Re OP in this thread, notice how my post is similar to the other replies from MALE members? How is my post a different female perspective from what the other males posted? I think anyone can see that what he did was overboard.

So I get your point, and I think you are right about male mentoring, but I’m not going to be thinking “what would Spaz write?” Everytime I compose a post.

Again, members can disregard my posts, put me on ignore, whatever, if they don’t want my perspective. I don’t take it personally.
Okay AJ.

Like I said in my above post, all I'm requesting is that the ladies here to be judicious in commenting, take it as a friendly reminder and not as an attack on you personally.

To be cautious as some of your well intended worldview is derived from a female perspective, it is not wrong per se but many men come here broken or in need of masculine guidance - perspectives.

The male perspective is most of the time the opposite of a females, that's why when both male and female cohabit there's a form of balance.

Yes men need women as much as women need men.

But let's allow men to be trained by other men, allow us to infuse them with some male wisdoms that only us males r uniquely qualified to do so.

As soon as they leave this forum, rest assured they'll be bombarded by female narratives 24/7.

Let's all contribute in putting a stop to the growth of incels, mgtow and no-fappers ideology that's attracting men in the droves.

Humanity needs the modern men to re acquire those manly skills displayed by their forefathers, don't you think so AJ?

And our forefathers were never trained nor mentored by women were they?

A

AJ84

Okay AJ.

Like I said in my above post, all I'm requesting is that the ladies here to be judicious in commenting, take it as a friendly reminder and not as an attack on you personally.

To be cautious as some of your well intended worldview is derived from a female perspective, it is not wrong per se but many men come here broken or in need of masculine guidance - perspectives.

The male perspective is most of the time the opposite of a females, that's why when both male and female cohabit there's a form of balance.

Yes men need women as much as women need men.

But let's allow men to be trained by other men, allow us to infuse them with some male wisdoms that only us males r uniquely qualified to do so.

As soon as they leave this forum, rest assured they'll be bombarded by female narratives 24/7.

Let's all contribute in putting a stop to the growth of incels, mgtow and no-fappers ideology that's attracting men in the droves.

Humanity needs the modern men to re acquire those manly skills displayed by their forefathers, don't you think so AJ?

And our forefathers were never trained nor mentored by women were they?
Noted :)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No kidding. Common sense will normally get us through most situations........sometimes common sense doesnt exist though lol.

I noticed that OP didnt respond back to this thread at all. He must have gotten mad at us bahaha. Some people just cant handle the truth.
I think OP was expecting us to praise him for standing up to her, like a true alpha!

I think deep inside he knows, he truly furrked up!

I can understand if she got flaky about wanting to meet, but in this case she didn't want to get tied down to an EXACT time, due to her needing time to get ready.

If she had pinned down an exact time, then ended up being late, OP would have been back on here crying and moaning about it.

This is an example of how a man's INSECURTIES and irrational thinking, can fuk up a good thing.

I reckon the OP still blames HER though!

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think OP was expecting us to praise him for standing up to her, like a true alpha!

I think deep inside he knows, he truly furrked up!

I can understand if she got flaky about wanting to meet, but in this case she didn't want to get tied down to an EXACT time, due to her needing time to get ready.

If she had pinned down an exact time, then ended up being late, OP would have been back on here crying and moaning about it.

This is an example of how a man's INSECURTIES and irrational thinking, can fuk up a good thing.

I reckon the OP still blames HER though!
True.

Its no different than if you asked me for $100 and I said that I only had $75 but would loan it to you. Then you come back and say "nope, I want $100 or nothing".

It makes no sense. OP used zero common sense in dealing with this chick. I dont even think she acted flaky. She just acted reasonable by telling him that she needed more time and he became an @sshole and got all butt hurt about it.

Not a good way to handle a chick with interest.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy this thread wandered here & about a bit.

I agree the OP blew it by having a total my way or the highway attitude. Live, learn & drive on. That sort of individual imperialism is a drag. Nobody likes an inflexible drag, doesn't matter if you are a chick or a dude.

As far as the female perspective bit? It's a buffet here. Use what you find useful. Some ideas may differ from your own individual beliefs but may expand your own perception. That can be healthy & useful. The idea that female perspective is dangerous in and of itself is silly because that implies that men here are too stupid & easily influenced to think for themselves. I find the men here, collectively to be of far stronger mettle than that.

Thoughts that I share at times come directly from having observed real men and how they handle things in life. I was fortunate in many ways to have the father I did. He was a man's man in every sense of the word. He was a polarizing person at times as a result. There are plenty of men who never had the benefit of a strong father figure. I often think in various life situations...what would my father do...how would my dad handle this? And his experience and training as applied to my life has been a good benchmark. So I share at times from that angle. I'm not a man. But I know what a man is and what a man does in many situations, because I was raised by a strong man & leader of other men.

As to the rape thing? Just dim to suggest those things. Think of male on male rape in prison. I don't think too many here would find the idea of that possibility arousing. Rape is a violent crime. Women are seriously injured by it precisely because they are NOT aroused. Orgasm is a result of arousal.

For a man to suggest he knows anything about a woman and her arousal is as dumb as suggesting that woman knows what it feels like to get a hard on. In both cases neither party has a clue what they are talking about.

Now if certain posters have themselves committed certain crimes and witnessed orgasm as the result? Perhaps that's possible. But rape isn't pleasure nor pleasant. To suggest it is points to more serious issues than are the purview of this forum.

Rape is a serious violent crime whether it happens to a woman or to a man. It is reprehensible in any context and should be treated as such.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Boy this thread wandered here & about a bit.

I agree the OP blew it by having a total my way or the highway attitude. Live, learn & drive on. That sort of individual imperialism is a drag. Nobody likes an inflexible drag, doesn't matter if you are a chick or a dude.

As far as the female perspective bit? It's a buffet here. Use what you find useful. Some ideas may differ from your own individual beliefs but may expand your own perception. That can be healthy & useful. The idea that female perspective is dangerous in and of itself is silly because that implies that men here are too stupid & easily influenced to think for themselves. I find the men here, collectively to be of far stronger mettle than that.

Thoughts that I share at times come directly from having observed real men and how they handle things in life. I was fortunate in many ways to have the father I did. He was a man's man in every sense of the word. He was a polarizing person at times as a result. There are plenty of men who never had the benefit of a strong father figure. I often think in various life situations...what would my father do...how would my dad handle this? And his experience and training as applied to my life has been a good benchmark. So I share at times from that angle. I'm not a man. But I know what a man is and what a man does in many situations, because I was raised by a strong man & leader of other men.

As to the rape thing? Just dim to suggest those things. Think of male on male rape in prison. I don't think too many here would find the idea of that possibility arousing. Rape is a violent crime. Women are seriously injured by it precisely because they are NOT aroused. Orgasm is a result of arousal.

For a man to suggest he knows anything about a woman and her arousal is as dumb as suggesting that woman knows what it feels like to get a hard on. In both cases neither party has a clue what they are talking about.

Now if certain posters have themselves committed certain crimes and witnessed orgasm as the result? Perhaps that's possible. But rape isn't pleasure nor pleasant. To suggest it is points to more serious issues than are the purview of this forum.

Rape is a serious violent crime whether it happens to a woman or to a man. It is reprehensible in any context and should be treated as such.
What u and the other girls here r basically saying, I've seen men, I've know men, I've been raised by strong men and as such I know how a man thinks. Wrong.

The problem is u r not a man, and what u think u know is only an assumption as you've never been a man and never experienced the trails and tribulations of being one. Stop being delusional, all 3 of you.

I keep on repeating this, I'll do so once again; ur perspectives comes from YOU either by how YOU were treated by men and how its ur WISH to be treated BETTER. Subconsciously you'd push this narratives out. How is it good 4 men ? It is still a females narratives that's being used 2 mentor men here in SS.

There's many kinds of mentoring that a man should seek out but they should never seek guidance from a women on how best to be manly, I've stated many examples in all my posts here. But none of you gals even provided a single shred of viable examples. Not even 1. If you hv provided even 1 example of how you could mentor men into being a masculine man, I'll be brave to admit that you're right and; will henceforth cease and desist from further discussion abt ur roles here.

Now on further reflection;

One of those mentoring could be taken up by you gals - even that is dependent on ur actual successes in that field - professional/managerial/medical/business etc. Young men or anybody will immensely learn from one of you, such as urself on the rudiments of flipping houses, likewise from Sazc on programming or from AJ on the intricacies of social work. Yes in that manner you hv valuable wisdom to impart on men.

As 4 rape. Cutting a long story short, what I've said is not plucked from thin air, it's a culmination of not only my observations by interacting with convicted rapist who r insistent that women raped enjoyed it - they orgasmed and me ultimately finding out the truth from scientific sources - a neurologists, a female psychologist and from female counsellors who were in the same social-circle of rehabilitation NGO's - that works in rehabilitating rape victims.

I brought up rape as it's a heinous crime, one which women r rightly afraid as it strips them from their dignity and further reinforces their vulnerability.

And the lessons that the wrong kind of information has and can have an impact on men's thoughts who may or may not act on it. But you gal's r adamant that men can filter out what's good and whats bad - saying this only to suit ur narratives.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez man...I was with you on several of your posts in the past but now I'm seriously reconsidering with this rape infatuation thing you've got going on. I don't even know what your point is, that it should be legal? ... on the other hand I don't even want to know. Also, you think all men are lemmings who just read whatever BS someone's throwing up on the Internet and just follow it? Some of us have college degrees, are quite successful in life and that didn't happen by accident so give us at least some credit.

As for mentoring men into being masculine...most of the mentoring I see here from the self-proclaimed know-it-alls is usually 'You're a p*ssy, you fvcked up, got no game, grow a pair, you're weak, you're a beta incel, you'll never get laid' the general chastising...hardly qualifies as mentoring. Now some guys like RangerMike or AmanteS and a few others will take the time to actually point out where someone f*vked up AND how to go about doing it the right way so I stick around and learn from those and offer advice where I can without putting people down. The ladies here too, I've seen them tell people when women are playing games with them or when we're just being plain stupid. It's good to have open minded women on the men's team because the way the society is going men are getting f*cked in the @ss because most feminazi women are banding together against us. It's nice to see some women who actually see that the whole feminazi sh*t is going too far...and if we want that to change we'll need women on our side, it's just the way society works, the sooner we accept that the better off we are.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time, You just say, You'll let me know??? Usually, they get the gist and they will confirm then. If they say yea, I'll let you know, then she's on bytch mode, and you DTB ASAP.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for those who lack in the reading comprehension department:

Nowhere in my comments do I say I presume to know what/how a man thinks. Go back & reread. Rather I see how they act. Actions are what matter. In instances where I speak about a man's thinking process...that is because the man in question told me himself and the information might be useful to someone else.

If what Spaz means to say is that females are in his opinion incapable of relaying or relating information that originated from a man that is his own limiting belief and he is entitled to it.

Carry on.

A

AJ84

Spaz, You fancy yourself as a mentor and while you give sound advice around guys not getting in their heads too much about making approaches and not being vulnerable with their emotions, you also push this thing where guys are supposed to completing disregard what you see as a female imperative around sexual behaviour.

I mean you suggested in another thread about a girl who couldn’t get an orgasm with her bf to just blindfold her, tie her to a bed, cut her clothes off with a knife and her fear response would turn her on or something. Like you assume that that is a standard move that will work on women based on what seems to be your personal perspective or sexual interests, without any regard for what her sexual interests may be (not all women want to have sex forced on them by their boyfriends, this should be a no brainer for even a 13 yr old boy). Now your going on about interactions with a rapists who claimed women orgasmed during rape? Did you hang out with a rapist? Awesome, great company I bet. Maybe they can post here and share their pearls of wisdom. Let’s make it that kind of a site.

I think that’s risky advice to give to any man wanting to learn how to improve his game, female perspective or not. This isn’t the day and age where the forefathers could probably do that and it was accepted as part of the norm. We don’t live in those times and those times ain’t coming back. Any guy who operates game based on what our forefathers could do 400 yrs ago will end up in prison and on the sex offender list. Is it fair? Maybe not? Is it the reality? Yes.

I think Spaz, it’s not just us ladies who have to be mindful of the advice we are giving. Do we understand men? Not fully no, of course not. We are not men.

Do you understand women? Not fully, no of course not you are not a woman.

Given your rape theory and the suggestion that I referenced above, I’m am starting to understand you a lot better though, and it’s disturbing.