I think my skills are half decent now, but...

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to meet girls.

Here's the situation.

I'm going off to college at the end of June...summer session. I plan to join plenty of cool and interesting clubs there, and in the meantime, I'm hard at work on my appearance. I used to be a pretty ugly kid, and lots of time and money has been spent and is being spent on making me dead sexy so I can get laid as well as lead a happy and successful life. :D

My friends generally get girls from school, or occasionally cold approach when we're out. But we're hardly ever out anymore as my friend has fallen in love with the cannabis. If I want to go out and do something, he whines about spending money...admittedly, my dad just hands me money now that my rents are divorced, so it's not an issue for me. At my school, my reputation...has improved, but I don't think I can get anybody in the class of '09, and that's who I have classes with.

So what can I do NOW? Should I continue just spending time working on my appearance so that when I meet college b*tches I can execute grrreat vengeance upon them with fuuurious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them (with mah d!ck)? :trouble:

Or is there a way I should meet girls where I can just do it up solo? Or with one other friend maybe? I'd feel silly just going to the mall and mackin on babes, and I suppose the under 21 club is an option, though it's looked down upon socially.

So what am I not thinking of? How can I meet girls to practice mah game with? I can flirt and hold a conversation and whatnot, and I'm not that shy anymore...I want to make some cold approaches and close properly, or hell, just meet girls.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just try make friends with them.

Dunno how things work where you from, put I'm pretty sure there must be parties and stuff, get the word about em and fly solo, I'm sure you must know someone who you can talk to so you don't look awkward when you first come in, then just cold approach but do it in a more friendly talkative way and less of a "I want to Fvck you" way (lol actually seen a mate pull that off...legend) anyway just try make friends with the people that go out.

If you can't find anything then go to the under 21 club, you haven't really got much to lose