"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

I think I made it

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Girls a bonafide 9 and everyday she craves my c0ck. I’m feeling good boys. This website works and I learned most of what I got from book of pool. Also seeing a hot Latina and messaging other girls who I want to spin plates with. Once you get them
**** them
GOOD and they’ll Alwaus come back
9
 

Attachments

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,739
Reaction score
2,319
Nice work. Pics required if she’s a “bonafide 9.”
This. From now on, if you have a supposed 7+, prove it. If you don't want to oust it publicly, show it to us in DMs.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Girls a bonafide 9 and everyday she craves my c0ck. I’m feeling good boys. This website works and I learned most of what I got from book of pool. Also seeing a hot Latina and messaging other girls who I want to spin plates with. Once you get them
**** them
GOOD and they’ll Alwaus come back
9
I like that you have your options on the screen.
Ok
Yeah
No
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,739
Reaction score
2,319
Bro that’s just weird. I posted a pic of her ass for you doubters
Anyone can have an ass. Even a man can have an ass. It's not weird to not want to know if a unicorn is a unicorn, is all I'm saying. Even if you block out the eyes, she can still have eyes ****ed like a pistol.
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Anyone can have an ass. Even a man can have an ass. It's not weird to not want to know if a unicorn is a unicorn, is all I'm saying. Even if you block out the eyes, she can still have eyes ****ed like a pistol.
Not arguing I get it lots of people want to puff out their chest on the internet. Anyways found out this chick was flirting with other dudes so I dumped her on the spot. Fun while it lasted.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,739
Reaction score
2,319
Not arguing I get it lots of people want to puff out their chest on the internet. Anyways found out this chick was flirting with other dudes so I dumped her on the spot. Fun while it lasted.
Okay, so now you have no emotional connection to her. Where's the details? Again, PM it to me if you want for privacy.
 

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
Not arguing I get it lots of people want to puff out their chest on the internet. Anyways found out this chick was flirting with other dudes so I dumped her on the spot. Fun while it lasted.
Were you looking for exclusivity with her?
Why dump a good plate because she is flirting with other men? I would have kept her in rotation and just continued to grow my harem
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
enjoy it while it lasts. Women are so unpredictable you never know how long your runs gonna be.
True that.

Think long term with your goals, health and fitness, finances etc While thinking short term (always the present) with women, for they is fickle creatures....
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Were you looking for exclusivity with her?
Why dump a good plate because she is flirting with other men? I would have kept her in rotation and just continued to grow my harem
She acts like she wants to be exclusive with me and wants something more. She doesn’t want me to see other girls and just see each other. I said I’m still talking to other girls and she says she will talk to other dudes but not sleep with them. She still asked where they lived.
 
Top