Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I made it

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls a bonafide 9 and everyday she craves my c0ck. I’m feeling good boys. This website works and I learned most of what I got from book of pool. Also seeing a hot Latina and messaging other girls who I want to spin plates with. Once you get them
**** them
GOOD and they’ll Alwaus come back

Attachments

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work. Pics required if she’s a “bonafide 9.”
This. From now on, if you have a supposed 7+, prove it. If you don't want to oust it publicly, show it to us in DMs.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you. Remember, easy come, easy go. Always keep the focus on you.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls a bonafide 9 and everyday she craves my c0ck. I’m feeling good boys. This website works and I learned most of what I got from book of pool. Also seeing a hot Latina and messaging other girls who I want to spin plates with. Once you get them
**** them
GOOD and they’ll Alwaus come back
I like that you have your options on the screen.
Ok
Yeah
No

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro that’s just weird. I posted a pic of her ass for you doubters
Anyone can have an ass. Even a man can have an ass. It's not weird to not want to know if a unicorn is a unicorn, is all I'm saying. Even if you block out the eyes, she can still have eyes ****ed like a pistol.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone can have an ass. Even a man can have an ass. It's not weird to not want to know if a unicorn is a unicorn, is all I'm saying. Even if you block out the eyes, she can still have eyes ****ed like a pistol.
Not arguing I get it lots of people want to puff out their chest on the internet. Anyways found out this chick was flirting with other dudes so I dumped her on the spot. Fun while it lasted.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not arguing I get it lots of people want to puff out their chest on the internet. Anyways found out this chick was flirting with other dudes so I dumped her on the spot. Fun while it lasted.
Okay, so now you have no emotional connection to her. Where's the details? Again, PM it to me if you want for privacy.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you looking for exclusivity with her?
Why dump a good plate because she is flirting with other men? I would have kept her in rotation and just continued to grow my harem

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
enjoy it while it lasts. Women are so unpredictable you never know how long your runs gonna be.
True that.

Think long term with your goals, health and fitness, finances etc While thinking short term (always the present) with women, for they is fickle creatures....

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you looking for exclusivity with her?
Why dump a good plate because she is flirting with other men? I would have kept her in rotation and just continued to grow my harem
She acts like she wants to be exclusive with me and wants something more. She doesn’t want me to see other girls and just see each other. I said I’m still talking to other girls and she says she will talk to other dudes but not sleep with them. She still asked where they lived.