Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think found what I want in a girl + comfort building tips

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came back after an ice-cream date with a girl. She is an HB 8 overall and a freshman college student. Unlike other usual college girls, she is amazingly down to earth, smart, funny, playful, and real pretty at the same time.

I am surprised I found a girl like that. Anyway, no one-itis, but I have found the type of girl I would like to have as a long term partner, and good for me, there are a lot of girls of each definable type in this world. So I am not desperate to run after her.

Anyway, here are some comfort building tips from my dating experiences so far:

When you are on a date/in a comfort building situation, always:

1. Try to focus on making the date as enjoyable, fun and playful as possible. The more she feels that "this was a great date!", the more likely she is to see you again. DO NOT FOCUS ON GETTING SOMETHING (sex or whatever)

2. Try to not be needy. You have to be your true self, you can or actually HAVE to show your interest in the girl, and you also have to Kino a lot, BUT DO NOT BE NEEDY.. or AFC BY SAYING STUFF THAT SOUNDS SUPPLICATING/WUSSY LIKE.

3. If possible, find common interests, so that you can build up a second date, preferably before the end of that date itself.

Additional fun things about my date:
I met a few people as we were strolling around, firstly, a guy I know showed up and was taking my advice on something (DHV), secondly, a hot girl I know showed up and started talking to me, as I introduced her to my girl, I could see some pre-selection switches getting turned on in both the girls lol.

The hard truth:
She is really ambitious, studying with full scholarship to be a doctor, and tells me she has never been the dating type.. more like a tom boy, but a pretty tom boy nonetheless. lol Well, her life and career path is pretty important for her, and she is just beginning to step into the big world after school. I guess I'll have to move on.. it sucks to be a grad student. I need to meet some girls of my age (22-23 yr olds).

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us who actually read and understood the DJ Bible know your comforiting tips. Good reminder for others and props to you for finding that out yourself.

Sounds like your date knows what she wants in life. Maybe, she has a good head on her shoulders. But, don't build her up to be the girl your looking for just yet!! Her first impression may of been good. But, you will know more after connecting more.

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want a girl thats too ambitious. You know, those career-types. Good thing you know that. So many people make this mistake...

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black suit said:
You don't want a girl thats too ambitious. You know, those career-types. Good thing you know that. So many people make this mistake...
Haha yeah.. I agree. When girls try talking about their ambitions a lot, I say C&F stuff like:
1. Wow.. you are throwing a lot of baggage on me here!
2. Well, I guess I could live with that, won't be easy though :)
3. You know what, you dont need to be anything, just follow me around, and I'll double your salary if you smile like that :)

What I actually meant was, I want pretty eyes but also a little down-to-earth tomboy-sih, so I can have fun with her... and not worry about taking her shopping everyday! lol

But again, to each his own.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Most of us who actually read and understood the DJ Bible know your comforiting tips. Good reminder for others and props to you for finding that out yourself.

Sounds like your date knows what she wants in life. Maybe, she has a good head on her shoulders. But, don't build her up to be the girl your looking for just yet!! Her first impression may of been good. But, you will know more after connecting more.
She actually has more guy friends than girl friends. But they are all mostly good guys, who play sports and are adventurous, like herself. Some people link "more guy friends" to "AW". I didnt get that vibe from her. She is just more like a tomboy I guess.

Well anyway, she has her whole life ahead of her, and I am almost out of college. God! Time to move on... next girl plzz lol