Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I start to believe that tattoos are a good benchmark to measure women and cultures

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You still have to have some sense of forgiveness if she otherwise seems to be an all right girl, not only because it makes no sense to reject a girl for desiring you as we have already said, but also because girls get conflicting messages too about how soon to have sex. She might think that if she doesn't fvck you quickly you will reject her for example. Or she might be submissive to you and fvcks you because she is following your escalation lead, if you reject her then then you will punish her for being submissive to you.

Of course if she's a walking red flag then the case is obvious. But my point is to evaluate her as a person too and the context between you, don't just throw girls away or accept them unquestionably for a tunnelvisioned reason (the same tunnelvision is behind guys who think that just because she made him wait, that's who she is with all guys and she's a so called "good woman", then the mask comes off and she's actually toxic).

But maybe this perspective is colored by my own attitude. I just care about whether she desires and respects me and she's compatible with me or not, I find in the real world I'm not very hung up on sex itself.
why? there is a lot of woman, having a lot of veting is not a issue, at least you have standards, I was alwyas turned off by tattoos, and always used that as a veting, having fun with one ok, dating serious one no way, plus I always see this and looks like she is dirty