"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

i ruined my nofap, i ruined my coldshowers, i ruined my diet

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I ruined my life


my parents infected me

so i ruined my cold shower streak, then my diet streak, then my nofap streak

and now feeling ill and destroyed
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I ruined my life


my parents infected me

so i ruined my cold shower streak, then my diet streak, then my nofap streak

and now feeling ill and destroyed
I normally just write strike one, etc...

Give yourself three strikes and confine it to an interval. So, you have 3 strikes every 30 days, if you have more than 3 strikes than you are out. Don't allow a third strike in a month if you strike out twice in a given week.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

GoalOriented

Banned
Joined
Jan 10, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
Age
38
I ruined my life


my parents infected me

so i ruined my cold shower streak, then my diet streak, then my nofap streak

and now feeling ill and destroyed
You need to unload some of of that stress. Have you thought of fating older women? Mid to late 40's, 50's and above? You'd def. be able to get you d@ck wet. You may even be able to get our own resident old hag to ride you.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
my parents infected me
Don't blame others for your conceived failure. Take ownership.

You ruined those things and used your parents behavior as a scapegoat. You were weak. Now you need to decide if you are okay with that and either figure out how to move on or adjust.

Here's some advice. I would try to stay away from such extreme regimens. Why not challenge yourself to only jerk off once every other day for 2 weeks. Then once every 3 days for a month. Etc, to the point where it's only twice a week. Or use an 80/20 rule with your dieting so that you can eat things you enjoy without feeling so down about it when you deviate from dietary robot mode. Cold showers... All good things must come to an end. I used to do them. They made me alert. But eventually man.. I just want to enjoy my shower.

Moderation is key. It allows imperfection but is sustainable. Sustainability leads to consistency. And consistency is what gets you to your end goal.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top