Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i ruined my nofap, i ruined my coldshowers, i ruined my diet

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I ruined my life

my parents infected me

so i ruined my cold shower streak, then my diet streak, then my nofap streak

and now feeling ill and destroyed

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ruined my life

my parents infected me

I normally just write strike one, etc...

Give yourself three strikes and confine it to an interval. So, you have 3 strikes every 30 days, if you have more than 3 strikes than you are out. Don't allow a third strike in a month if you strike out twice in a given week.

GoalOriented

Banned
Reaction score
I ruined my life

my parents infected me

You need to unload some of of that stress. Have you thought of fating older women? Mid to late 40's, 50's and above? You'd def. be able to get you d@ck wet. You may even be able to get our own resident old hag to ride you.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my parents infected me
Don't blame others for your conceived failure. Take ownership.

You ruined those things and used your parents behavior as a scapegoat. You were weak. Now you need to decide if you are okay with that and either figure out how to move on or adjust.

Here's some advice. I would try to stay away from such extreme regimens. Why not challenge yourself to only jerk off once every other day for 2 weeks. Then once every 3 days for a month. Etc, to the point where it's only twice a week. Or use an 80/20 rule with your dieting so that you can eat things you enjoy without feeling so down about it when you deviate from dietary robot mode. Cold showers... All good things must come to an end. I used to do them. They made me alert. But eventually man.. I just want to enjoy my shower.

Moderation is key. It allows imperfection but is sustainable. Sustainability leads to consistency. And consistency is what gets you to your end goal.