Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I really dont think looks matter

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with this... A natural may not be a chad, and a chad could have been a guy that had the looks, but no game, or confidence. Then developed them to full potential, putting him at chad status. I had a friend who's a natural. His count was in the triple digits. He was in no way a chad.
never really met a guy that is natural without being good looking

and being a chad does not mean that you have a good game either

but being a chad you can get away with way more things than not being a chad

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and how many women out of this 1.5-1.6 k people ?

and most importantly how many of this women were at least between slightly bellow average and super hot ( basically bangable ) ?
It was a pretty hot school. More than half were women.

He ended up having one fight in the ufc like 10 years later. He got knocked out in like 10 seconds.

He was a nice guy but crazy fighter and small.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times does this have to be said?

Looks matter but it's not like you can't get pvssy if you're not "attractive"
I have been labelled a 'weirdo' before in my 20s. After all image, social proof and status. Because of that nearly turned into a hermit who just worked expecting nothing more and felt helpless. Thanks to my parents there's a line in the sand. I chalked the 'weirdo' tag just down to some bvtch appropriating me. She did not have a full picture of who or what I was. I have known social outcasts who I hope are in a better place, doing well
Life is rough. It's amazing I've gone this long without pushing someone's nose bone into their blood-brain barrier.

Last edited:

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro you’re 39 and live with your parents bro
Ditto. I'm 34. I do not like to think they bring me down by saying that I am brilliant etc. but I suspect it hasn't manifested with the ladies, so I used to not believe them most of the time.
I've already been through the counselling gauntlet. Despite my earlier post, it has mostly been a good day for me.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditto. I'm 34. I do not like to think they bring me down by saying that I am brilliant etc. but I suspect it hasn't manifested with the ladies, so I used to not believe them most of the time.
I've already been through the counselling gauntlet. Despite my earlier post, it has mostly been a good day for me.
going to counseling is for simps

man up and play the field

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
going to counseling is for simps

man up and play the field
Mind you this counseling wasn't recent, I packed it in, although in a recent catalogue of self-harm I have been suggested therapy again I put it aside. its just this repeated frustration of working, expecting less because of people like the slag in my previous post, parents wonder what's up, repeat...I was dignosed AS but FT I actually think I am just bad tempered

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphas don't go to therapy
I think that is psychopaths. I forget the paper I read it from (if I find it I will link it here) but they will do anything it takes (read: lie) to avoid getting treatment for their condition.

Edit: I found an article that discusses the paper but couldn't find the paper itself (was quite true what they found. As most articles I've read on psychopathy is cringe)

Last edited:

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphas don't go to therapy.
Taking myself out the situation for a moment, I have met people on the spectrum for many years, some volatile, who still seem to co-exist following societal rules, alongside this paradigm of redpill LMS, chads, incels and superficial gorgeous women. I am so confused

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is psychopaths. I forget the paper I read it from (if I find it I will link it here) but they will do anything it takes (read: lie) to avoid getting treatment for their condition.

Edit: I found an article that discusses the paper but couldn't find the paper itself (was quite true what they found. As most articles I've read on psychopathy is cringe)

in my country we have an old saying : “ only crazy people will not wonder from time to time if they are crazy or not “

Ladykiler

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you meditate a lot you start to view things in an unattached way. It just doesn't matter unless I care. I find my 'flaws' amusing
okay I get it but you have to leave the nest man

I’m sure it’ll be better for you. If you love your situation great

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is some truth to "looks don't matter" especially when it comes to long term relationships.

I was in church today and saw a guy who is 5'7", balding, glasses, overweight and goofy looking in the face with his wife who can probably pass for a "7" when she is all dolled up.

I am 6 feet, full head of hair, fit and here I am rubbing sticks together.

Remember, women have different needs than men and don't think like men do (we are stimulated by physical attractiveness first and foremost)

Being 6'3" and looking like Ben Affleck WILL NOT help you if you are socially awkward, shy and lack confidence.

Women respond more to social status, good conversation, confidence and how you make her feel.

What is the lesson here? By all means, look the best you can but don't put too much focus on it.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The diversity of opinion on the importance of looks here, probably correlates to life experiences/observations. An interesting thought exercise: when women compliment you, what do they compliment you on?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I already settled this in the first reply of the thread. Discussion is over. How are there 5 pages of this?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think looks matter.

In high-school there was this guy Vito. He was super short and just the ugliest guy ever with messed up ears and stuff. Anyways he literally got bjs from over 100 girls at my school.

I'm 5'7 now at 39. Literally about 2 years ago I was about 295 pounds and I work at a factory and lots of hot girls were into me even super hot 18 year olds. I also have crazy bad posture.

I started approaching recently. The biggest difference for me was when I started listing all the positive qualities I have in my head and reframing the negative things to highlight the silver lining. This made me think I was way better looking. I have lost a bunch of weight. But once I did this one trick I started getting tons of hot girls staring at me. I wear a mask btw most of the time when I'm walking around.

I'm not saying I'm amazing with women. Im actually just starting to date again and rusty as hell. Im just saying I'm not in shape 235 and have really bad posture and short and wear a mask. And I just wear jeans and a hoodie.

But my body language is amazing and I have confidence and am crazy calm from thousands of hours of meditation and I think that's the only reason girls like me.

I'm not bragging. Tons of you are way better with women than me. I also live with my parents and the girls at work know all this.

Why do you guys think looks matter so much? In my mind I'm a 10 and I think that's what they like I think.

Explain
How did you meet these hot girls?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re referring to the fat story I posted.

Its one of the reasons why I don’t post receipts. Guys like you who don’t do well with women can’t comprehend what successfully dealing with women looks like. They/you can’t comprehend how “telling a girl to lose weight” is actually perfectly okay and she actually admires you when you tell her she’s not good enough.

As long as you’re telling her to change in ways she can effect, she’s actually interpreting it as “this guy actually cares about my health.” I don’t care about her health, I just can’t get hard for fat. But she’ll interpret it as me administering tough love.
I once joked lightly to a girl I was talking to about her being fat. She sent me like 10 selfies of herself in bikinis and stuff like that to prove to me that she was in great shape lol. So I can definitely understand the plausibility of your anecdote.