Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I really dont think looks matter

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this subjective. You can take the whole "looks matter to women" philosophy and use it to blame your circumstances, or you can use it as motivation to better yourself. One of the easiest things a man can do other than basic hygiene and new wardrobe is go to the gym. You can gain a solid point, sometimes even 2 points on a 1/10 rating scale by just having a nice body. It's all about what you do with the information.

I think trying to "shield" or protect men from the idea that looks don't matter is detrimental to their growth, because they're going to find it out eventually. Better to rip that band-aid off now.
Gym, with associated fat loss, should make facial features more defined (jawline, hollow cheeks…) and thus make one facially more attractive too.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has some wild story about knowing a guy who is butt fugly and does well with women.. and it becomes "concrete evidence that looks don't matter".

Stop kidding yourselves.
It’s concrete evidence that these particular men figured out how to overcome their looks deficit. Wouldn’t it be wise for men to discover how?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For females vibe , status and confidence is far more important than looks

If a stereotypical "ugly guy" becomes famous or popular for whatever reason in the womansphere they will all become attracted to him

I was in Chelsea London this weekend theres tons of dudes prancing around with long hair and very feminine characteristics

they had literally nothing we would class as universally attractive male traits

A lot of these guys are dating and fvcking very hot women why !?! because they are born into elite circles and women see these circles as the ultimate tickets to security

To flip that around do i find elite women attractive in that sense of success !?! absolutely not

A 8/9/10 to a man is very universally accepted

An 8/9/10 to a woman is completely and utterly by perception

"male looks" are only one tiny facet of female attraction

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think looks matter.

In high-school there was this guy Vito. He was super short and just the ugliest guy ever with messed up ears and stuff. Anyways he literally got bjs from over 100 girls at my school.

I'm 5'7 now at 39. Literally about 2 years ago I was about 295 pounds and I work at a factory and lots of hot girls were into me even super hot 18 year olds. I also have crazy bad posture.

I started approaching recently. The biggest difference for me was when I started listing all the positive qualities I have in my head and reframing the negative things to highlight the silver lining. This made me think I was way better looking. I have lost a bunch of weight. But once I did this one trick I started getting tons of hot girls staring at me. I wear a mask btw most of the time when I'm walking around.

I'm not saying I'm amazing with women. Im actually just starting to date again and rusty as hell. Im just saying I'm not in shape 235 and have really bad posture and short and wear a mask. And I just wear jeans and a hoodie.

But my body language is amazing and I have confidence and am crazy calm from thousands of hours of meditation and I think that's the only reason girls like me.

I'm not bragging. Tons of you are way better with women than me. I also live with my parents and the girls at work know all this.

Why do you guys think looks matter so much? In my mind I'm a 10 and I think that's what they like I think.

Explain
sounds like BS your who story

and not that necessarily implies implies that looks does not matter at all , but the sheer results that you are implying

a guy to get laid 100 times in 4 years of high school , it means that he has to have on average 25 girls , which more or less is around the same results a master pua has , that basically only Does this full time

not to mention that most likely there are 200-300 girls in a high school more or less . Basically you are implying that your friend went through 30-50% of them

and you are implying that a16 years old guy had this massive results

Then you imply that a fat man can magically get all the female attention on him . Being fat is a big turndown ( both for men and women )

man , get the heck out of here !

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways he literally got bjs from over 100 girls at my school.
What under the bleachers? GTFOOHWTS

EDIT: Due to a bad boo-boo I was laid up on a couch for a long time. No exercise or work or training and very little
Sex. I was 6'2" back then and ballooned up to 268-Lbs feeling sorry for myself over eating & drinking beer. No woman would come after me back then and some girls faded away. Fast forward to today, I fixed all that and woman clearly
Look. Anyone that has been on both sides can give a good assessment of this. Looks matter!

Last edited:

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s what really matters regarding looks: Weight.
Weight matters a lot. Excess weight is a direct reflection on your self discipline and self respect. Mediocre looks are far less of a detriment than most think. Women’s perceptions are malleable. If you know how to make her feel, she will reconstruct your face into something she loves. Your perceived faults will become lovable quirks and idiosyncrasies.
Agree about the weight. As someone who is currently trying to lose fat n hit the weights, the interest level when you make progress is very noticeable.

Drop some body fat n put on some muscle and watch your face lean out. Then tell me looks don't matter.

If girls are saying to people that looks don't matter it is because they don't want to be seen as 'vein' and 'picky'. Looks matter because they create attraction.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's still an unresolved science. But I can verify that getting fit has given me more attention from both man and woman. I already had a good face, which took years of me accepting cause I never saw myself as attractive until half a decade ago [even girls before that called me stuff like cute or handsome]. Man for social reasons and women for social and possible sexual reasons. The amount of women who deliberately stand next to me at bars or clubs, all hot looking, then seeing the guys and bartenders see this is quite an experience. I'm going to give a tip, there's no better way to the top of a club's/ bar's list than to see a guy be approached by a woman.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women either **** with you because of your looks, money or status. You can be a nice guy with a 9 look and women will have sex with you just because of that. That’s how I got played all the time just for sex before my discovery with rp. Same with tinder. They will ask you sex or relationship? I just have to say only sex and most of them would agree. If you don’t believe me create a tinder account with a good looking dude and just do it. Good looking guys get played often as well. I would say they have it harder to find a ltr, because most girls want them just for sex
are You sure you are not just projecting what you think you are missing ?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like BS your who story

and not that necessarily implies implies that looks does not matter at all , but the sheer results that you are implying

a guy to get laid 100 times in 4 years of high school , it means that he has to have on average 25 girls , which more or less is around the same results a master pua has , that basically only Does this full time

not to mention that most likely there are 200-300 girls in a high school more or less . Basically you are implying that your friend went through 30-50% of them

and you are implying that a16 years old guy had this massive results

Then you imply that a fat man can magically get all the female attention on him . Being fat is a big turndown ( both for men and women )

man , get the heck out of here !
Not a single guy in high school can pull those numbers, good looking or not.
It's logistically impossible at that age.

Just think about the amount of hurdles that get thrown in your direction.

From curfew, getting parents permission to stay out late, getting parents permission to spend the night, getting parents permission to see an R rated movie, getting parents permission to use the car, extreme limitations in schedule availability, trying to get your parents basement all to yourself, trying to get chicks to hang out with you alone instead of bringing their annoying friends along, can't buy alcohol, getting up early at the most absurd times of the morning Mon-Fri.
And this is only half of it.
If you are involved in any type of sports in HS, your time is literally being squeezed to the last drop like fresh orange juice at Sunday brunch.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be good looking to understand it
I am , but only the ugly ones do what you are saying

for the good looking ones I have to work

and even the ugly ones , most of the times they are more into getting the attention of a sexy guy rather than f8cking with him

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have just looks or a good physique as well? I have no problem to pull 9s due to both. There will be always guys outside who are better looking than you and me something you have to consider and depends also on the girls taste
I am slightly over 1.80 and athletic

used to have better body than I have now … but I did not see any difference

what I saw a saw a big difference was between having no body hair and having body hair . Having no body hair for some reason is more attractive to women on average . I guess that Mainly to do better perceived hygiene

but having facial hair

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women either **** with you because of your looks, money or status. You can be a nice guy with a 9 look and women will have sex with you just because of that. That’s how I got played all the time just for sex before my discovery with rp. Same with tinder. They will ask you sex or relationship? I just have to say only sex and most of them would agree. If you don’t believe me create a tinder account with a good looking dude and just do it. Good looking guys get played often as well. I would say they have it harder to find a ltr, because most girls want them just for sex
Disagree. Girls will try & lock down a GL guy for a LTR asap. She’ll boast to her friends. Take lots of pics of her & you & post them. And declare the relationship in social media.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t know maybe you lack skincare. Having a glow up helped me a lot to receive more attention. I’m also taller 1,86 and bigger then an average athletic guy
Looks alone only get your foot in the door , from there you still have to seduce her

really doubt that you having maybe a better body and are slightly taller than me will give you any worthwhile advantage

It does not really work like that

also , in case you have not noticed , I have a very strong verbal game :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does work for the women who only want sex with a good-looking guy. If you are good looking then you should know that women are seducing you and not the other way around lol and I didn’t deny that verbal game is important
not really my case , or the case of any other guys that I know

women play coy mainly , only the ugly ones are sometime more direct ( especially in a bar or club scene where alcohol is around )

I guess that it depends on the location . I am in Europe

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not for a ltr. Good looking guys are used by women for that stuff, social proof, sex. There is to much competition for the girl and they are too insecure to handle them, because they can get a new girl anytime and will leave them immediately after they get what they want which is sex and social proof but rarely ltr. Good looking + confidence = you get immediately the player label, what women fear
Your experience. Not mine. I tend to attract very aggressive. Sexual & confident women.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter.....to Men.

Looks don't matter to women nearly as much. You've been fooled by Woke. Men and Women look for every different things in their partner.
If you are not ugly or socially retarded , you literally have no reason to be an incel

you might not get the top women , and you might go through dry spells from time to time , but overall you should be ok . In the sense of having decent enough options to not date trolls

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are not ugly or socially retarded , you literally have no reason to be an incel

you might not get the top women , and you might go through dry spells from time to time , but overall you should be ok . In the sense of having decent enough options to not date trolls
At what point does a dry spell turn to incelibacy?