Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I really dont think looks matter

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not for a ltr. Good looking guys are used by women for that stuff, social proof, sex. There is to much competition for the girl and they are too insecure to handle them, because they can get a new girl anytime and will leave them immediately after they get what they want which is sex and social proof but rarely ltr. Good looking + confidence = you get immediately the player label, what women fear
Women don’t fear the ‘player’. They want to conquer him. That’s what most Romance novels are about.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you’re known as a “player” or “man wh0re” women will actually avoid you because it’s bad for their status. Women hate being called slvts.

This is why being discreet about your huge notch count is very important if you’re actually a player. Women want to see you popular with women, but they also want to see you as highly selective about who you bang.
Never tell them. But, it’s kinda obvious who get laid a lot & who doesn’t. By the way they look & act. People know. However, being discreet casts an aura of mystery & uncertainty. Just smile & shrug.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not holding women to a standard is how fat chicks are made.
I don't disagree with you. There's a learning curve from; no female interest to guy who can be picky.... I refuse to go without, just so guys that have an easier time with women than I do, have more options. Maybe if they didn't bang the multitudes of women that they do, females would be craving djck(due to not getting it from the desirable guys) and give more leeway to guys with less game. Allowing the majority of guys to hold them to a higher standard.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- I'm 5'7 now at 39.
- Literally about 2 years ago I was about 295 pounds and I work at a factory
- I also have crazy bad posture.
- I also live with my parents and the girls at work know all this.
- lots of hot girls were into me even super hot 18 year olds.
- I'm not bragging

Why do you guys think looks matter so much?
Maybe because you are making it all up.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually the beta safety net that allows women to be reckless with their vag holes. Not Alphas banging everyone. Women need safety in order to pursue hypergamy comfortably. Beta's give women a free pass to get pumped and dumped until she's 50, then the beta shows up and still pays for everything.

If you actually want to improve the market for yourself then you need to be focused on things that enable the market decline that you despise. These are things like....no fault divorce, #metoo, simping, "women and men are the same" propaganda, transgender and gay laws. If these laws were removed you'd see women change literally overnight. All you're seeing now is just Alpha Lawmakers trolling you with rules they have written to c0ckblock you.

See the game for what it is. By banging fat ch1cks, you're not depriving other men of sex. You're actually encouraging women to be fat (banging a woman validates her).

Here's an example for you. I have been seeing a girl who lives close by me, by the beach. She has a lot going for her, but she was about 5 kilograms overweight for me. So what did I do? I let her svck my c0ck but I refused to bang her. I told her that if she lost 5 kilos it would enhance her look so much that she's crazy not to do it. I then soft-nexted her and kept in light contact. What happened? Over about a month of me occasionally seeing her (she lives close by), but not banging her, she got thinner and thinner before my eyes. Eventually she got thin enough to bang. That's how you treat fat women for the betterment of mankind. Not what you're doing.
Yeah.This TOTALLY happened.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re referring to the fat story I posted.

Its one of the reasons why I don’t post receipts. Guys like you who don’t do well with women can’t comprehend what successfully dealing with women looks like. They/you can’t comprehend how “telling a girl to lose weight” is actually perfectly okay and she actually admires you when you tell her she’s not good enough.

As long as you’re telling her to change in ways she can effect, she’s actually interpreting it as “this guy actually cares about my health.” I don’t care about her health, I just can’t get hard for fat. But she’ll interpret it as me administering tough love.
Presumptuous.True to form. I think most people here just quietly accepted that you’re a weirdo.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not really my case , or the case of any other guys that I know

women play coy mainly , only the ugly ones are sometime more direct ( especially in a bar or club scene where alcohol is around )

I guess that it depends on the location . I am in Europe
Beautiful chick came up to me saturday night and asked me if I wanted her number. Looks matter. However, women have very different tastes in men. And looks are not the end all, be all for them. If you’re average with crazy status you can pull aswell. Game works to keep someone around, but not so for initial attraction. However initial attraction can be triggered by confidence, charisma, status, social proof, etc. You’re not going to talk a women’s pants off if there’s no initial attraction.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
How many times does this have to be said?

Looks matter but it's not like you can't get pvssy if you're not "attractive"

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful chick came up to me saturday night and asked me if I wanted her number. Looks matter. However, women have very different tastes in men. And looks are not the end all, be all for them. If you’re average with crazy status you can pull aswell. Game works to keep someone around, but not so for initial attraction. However initial attraction can be triggered by confidence, charisma, status, social proof, etc. You’re not going to talk a women’s pants off if there’s no initial attraction.
yeah , looks is enough to get your foot in the door . From there on is game on so you have to game them anywhere from a lesser to a big extent . But you still have to game them

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like BS your who story

and not that necessarily implies implies that looks does not matter at all , but the sheer results that you are implying

a guy to get laid 100 times in 4 years of high school , it means that he has to have on average 25 girls , which more or less is around the same results a master pua has , that basically only Does this full time

not to mention that most likely there are 200-300 girls in a high school more or less . Basically you are implying that your friend went through 30-50% of them

and you are implying that a16 years old guy had this massive results

Then you imply that a fat man can magically get all the female attention on him . Being fat is a big turndown ( both for men and women )

man , get the heck out of here !
There was about 1500 to 1600 people in out school

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average guy with status will get cheated on with side Chad that’s broke EVERY SINGLE TIME. On the flip side, she will NEVER cheat on Chad with Mr Average. Not in a million years.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was about 1500 to 1600 people in out school
and how many women out of this 1.5-1.6 k people ?

and most importantly how many of this women were at least between slightly bellow average and super hot ( basically bangable ) ?

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The average guy with status will get cheated on with side Chad that’s broke EVERY SINGLE TIME. On the flip side, she will NEVER cheat on Chad with Mr Average. Not in a million years.
Conor McGregor, who is not a chad, will never get cheated on by Dee with a broke “chad”. Chad’s don’t even exist, it’s a cope for lesser men who can’t get/keep females and they sit there crying about Chad. Just stop. Your bitterness is why you absolutely suck at pulling. I know a few “chad’s” that have been cheated on for average guys with status and game.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conor McGregor, who is not a chad, will never get cheated on by Dee with a broke “chad”. Chad’s don’t even exist, it’s a cope for lesser men who can’t get/keep females and they sit there crying about Chad. Just stop. Your bitterness is why you absolutely suck at pulling. I know a few “chad’s” that have been cheated on for average guys with status and game.
Honestly Conor is about the best she’s going to do and she knows it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even though the chad excuse is often used by guys as a motivation for their inability to seduce girls , the truth is that chads do exist

chads are the guys who you can put them in very plane clothes and still are sexy

or the guy who takes a random picture in the cab , and he will still have more matches on tinder than you with your professional photos

they do exist . In the pua community they are called naturals

Ladykiler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think looks matter.

In high-school there was this guy Vito. He was super short and just the ugliest guy ever with messed up ears and stuff. Anyways he literally got bjs from over 100 girls at my school.

I'm 5'7 now at 39. Literally about 2 years ago I was about 295 pounds and I work at a factory and lots of hot girls were into me even super hot 18 year olds. I also have crazy bad posture.

I started approaching recently. The biggest difference for me was when I started listing all the positive qualities I have in my head and reframing the negative things to highlight the silver lining. This made me think I was way better looking. I have lost a bunch of weight. But once I did this one trick I started getting tons of hot girls staring at me. I wear a mask btw most of the time when I'm walking around.

I'm not saying I'm amazing with women. Im actually just starting to date again and rusty as hell. Im just saying I'm not in shape 235 and have really bad posture and short and wear a mask. And I just wear jeans and a hoodie.

But my body language is amazing and I have confidence and am crazy calm from thousands of hours of meditation and I think that's the only reason girls like me.

I'm not bragging. Tons of you are way better with women than me. I also live with my parents and the girls at work know all this.

Why do you guys think looks matter so much? In my mind I'm a 10 and I think that's what they like I think.

Explain
bro you’re 39 and live with your parents bro

You have bigger problems than women

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the pua community they are called naturals
I don't agree with this... A natural may not be a chad, and a chad could have been a guy that had the looks, but no game, or confidence. Then developed them to full potential, putting him at chad status. I had a friend who's a natural. His count was in the triple digits. He was in no way a chad.