"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I really am sorry for all my nonsense on this site

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Those % and numbers means nothing.

A women you find into top 3% will not be 3% for others.

A women you see as 9 might see herself as a 7 and vice-versa

Imo top 2 quality in getting women and having a high smv is social game and look. And social game is by far the most important. Money is 3rd.
that's fair

Honest to god, when I stay within myself and don't try too hard...almost everybody likes me

i just need to put in a serious effort and be myself when I'm around women in real life. I have nothing to feel reserved about
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I think the idea of your perfect women is very narrow, and is restricting your succes.
I can tell you that over the next few years your idea of the perfect women will change.

Try to be more open on what you like, try new stuff.
Being open to new experience and being more socially adaptive can be very attractive.


At 29 id just play the field a few more years, it will make you wiser and teach you what women to avoid.
Trust me if i would have had more experience i would have left my 12y LTR way sooner i did not see the signs.
The game is life. Being a player teaches you the nature of women. Which means you'll understand various indicators in along term relationship better
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So if youre really sorry youll stop posting and knock down one of the females whose into you for the next 3-4 weeks. Being in puzzy will adjust your game for the better. Dont worry about wife or gf your not even fvcking.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
No problem. It´s not like they´re going to stop making armenian girls. Keep it up bro.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I think the idea of your perfect women is very narrow, and is restricting your succes.
I can tell you that over the next few years your idea of the perfect women will change.

Try to be more open on what you like, try new stuff.
Being open to new experience and being more socially adaptive can be very attractive.


At 29 id just play the field a few more years, it will make you wiser and teach you what women to avoid.
Trust me if i would have had more experience i would have left my 12y LTR way sooner i did not see the signs.
Exactly.

Good post lamath.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Exactly.

Good post lamath.
I think my taste is mostly common sense stuff

Everybody wants a 23 to 29 year old cutie with a nice fit body. Nobody wants a chick with kids. We all want somebody who is classy, intelligent, smart, sweet, etc....

my only weird quirk is I really don't like light skin white women. I think they are the demographics that age the worst. I'll date Greek or Italian all day but not pale white
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I think my taste is mostly common sense stuff

Everybody wants a 23 to 29 year old cutie with a nice fit body. Nobody wants a chick with kids. We all want somebody who is classy, intelligent, smart, sweet, etc....

my only weird quirk is I really don't like light skin white women. I think they are the demographics that age the worst. I'll date Greek or Italian all day but not pale white
70% of Americans r white...

You should be color blind when it comes to training, women r women regardless of color.

Train urself by not having limitations...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I think my taste is mostly common sense stuff

Everybody wants a 23 to 29 year old cutie with a nice fit body. Nobody wants a chick with kids. We all want somebody who is classy, intelligent, smart, sweet, etc....

my only weird quirk is I really don't like light skin white women. I think they are the demographics that age the worst. I'll date Greek or Italian all day but not pale white
I dont care about a kid or two. Sometimes they were sweet women that got did dirty. Plus i think women with kids are less selfish.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
70% of Americans r white...

You should be color blind when it comes to training, women r women regardless of color.

Train urself by not having limitations...
a good percentage of those white people are medium to darker skin, which I'm ok with.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
all you guys who act like bars and clubs are super easy, I honestly wonder if you live in same world as I do


i went out for black friday and went to a place that had a good 55 60% women ratio and still I saw zero decent opportunities. Every female was super engrossed in conversation with their friends. The only ones interested in meeting anybody were fat or old


I'm the absolute leanest right now I've ever been. At this place, i was easily one of the 3 or 4 best looking dudes there. Still it was not enough.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
all you guys who act like bars and clubs are super easy, I honestly wonder if you live in same world as I do


i went out for black friday and went to a place that had a good 55 60% women ratio and still I saw zero decent opportunities. Every female was super engrossed in conversation with their friends. The only ones interested in meeting anybody were fat or old


I'm the absolute leanest right now I've ever been. At this place, i was easily one of the 3 or 4 best looking dudes there. Still it was not enough.
Even at 10% your lean enough. Fine dudes without game have problems.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
all you guys who act like bars and clubs are super easy, I honestly wonder if you live in same world as I do


i went out for black friday and went to a place that had a good 55 60% women ratio and still I saw zero decent opportunities. Every female was super engrossed in conversation with their friends. The only ones interested in meeting anybody were fat or old


I'm the absolute leanest right now I've ever been. At this place, i was easily one of the 3 or 4 best looking dudes there. Still it was not enough.
Forget about numbers, also you cant rank yourself without being bias

I always found bars and club real bad place unless you are there with a group of friend that include some women you are interested in.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The mindset of seeking a GF or Wife and your not even in the game is a complete failure. It's preventing you from getting women in general. Mr Locario has a bunch of videos about game for handsome dudes. Many time they have the hardest time, but you have to own it and carry it. But until your ****ing your like a chicken with all his feathers plucked and your skinny and shivering like an Ethopian. You need to have regular sex with some puzzy.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Social is num 1 imo

Need to be more ez going.
I dont like saying that but i think getting drunk in the right circumstance might help you.
You are too uptight and serious you need to loosen up
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top