I p*ssed off some women today...

brertiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
...I told them that with a first marriage divorce rate of 50%, coupled with women getting granted custody 92% of the time, this resulted in 46% or basically 1 out of every 2 men paying their "soulmate" "child support" to steal his kids and b*ng somebody else. I then compared this to the advice given about commodities trading (exactly 50% failure, 50% success by nature). It is always advised that, unless you can afford to lose all your trading money, not to get involved. And even then, KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I then went on to tell them that using that as a guide why the h*ll would a sane person advise any young man to marry? Of course then I clarified, UNLESS HE WAS TAUGHT/ OR LEARNED TO BE A REAL MAN (Don Juan). Needless to say it was funny to watch the reactions of these women. They "towed the line" in front of their friends, but you could see the attraction that was generated with some of them from a man being a man. THANK YOU SOSUAVE DJs FOR HELPING ME EXPEL MY INNER AFC WUSS...:box:

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think SoSuave just unleashed an animal. Awesome.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brertiger said:
...I told them that with a first marriage divorce rate of 50%, coupled with women getting granted custody 92% of the time, this resulted in 46% or basically 1 out of every 2 men paying their "soulmate" "child support" to steal his kids and b*ng somebody else. I then compared this to the advice given about commodities trading (exactly 50% failure, 50% success by nature). It is always advised that, unless you can afford to lose all your trading money, not to get involved. And even then, KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I then went on to tell them that using that as a guide why the h*ll would a sane person advise any young man to marry? Of course then I clarified, UNLESS HE WAS TAUGHT/ OR LEARNED TO BE A REAL MAN (Don Juan). Needless to say it was funny to watch the reactions of these women. They "towed the line" in front of their friends, but you could see the attraction that was generated with some of them from a man being a man. THANK YOU SOSUAVE DJs FOR HELPING ME EXPEL MY INNER AFC WUSS...:box:
And what were you planning on achieving by telling them this?

brertiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
What was my objective?

Well Francisco, they were "working" on this young AFC telling him how he should "commit" to their little co-worker. He reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger. I just wanted to do the right thing and try to thwart these overweight, single moms from spreading their misery around...I told this kid to establish his career and date lots of women. So he would have experience and an ability to compare them, et al. I told him right in front of these ol' biddies. And when they left, I told him the rest.............:trouble:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brertiger said:
Well Francisco, they were "working" on this young AFC telling him how he should "commit" to their little co-worker. He reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger. I just wanted to do the right thing and try to thwart these overweight, single moms from spreading their misery around...I told this kid to establish his career and date lots of women. So he would have experience and an ability to compare them, et al. I told him right in front of these ol' biddies. And when they left, I told him the rest.............:trouble:
I see. I wouldn't have showed my hand though. Now these women know that they aren't dealing with a "typical nice guy" (if he heeds your lessons). All I'm saying is that he will probably be given a bad label (along with you) because of your conversation.

Don't get me wrong, I'm the first to say why bother with what other people think about you if you are happy with yourself, it's just that not every guy has the fortitude of being not liked by the masses.