"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

I number closed

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Good work!

Are you sure it is best to ask her to study? Tell us the situation of who this person is and everything.
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
i chatted this girl up specifically with the intent of finding a study buddy, and of course practice ;)

i've seen her quite a bit, always on her own, but very smart
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Wouldn't it have been easier to say something like "Why don't we get together and study sometime, what's your telephone number?"

I don't get it why so many DJs think that getting the telephone number is the goal. IT'S JUST A NUMBER! You want to see the woman again right? Why not focus on that and if you get her number too, even better.
 

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I don't get it why so many DJs think that getting the telephone number is the goal. IT'S JUST A NUMBER! You want to see the woman again right? Why not focus on that and if you get her number too, even better.
I think seeing the number as the goal is more of a short term goal, a stepping stone. Your first goal is to get that number. Next goal, go on a date with her, and so on. It just depends how you break it down. You might look at the big picture, where others see it in steps.

evolvingnerd - I hope you aren't just stringing this girl along as some kind of "practice" for you. Don't waste her time if you are only doing this to inflate your ego. Persue girls you are actually interested in.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Pick up the phone.

Dial 911

Cause you need help.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Stepping stone? The only way that will work is if you know how to step off of it. It doesn't do much good if the stone is in a pool of lava. :rolleyes:

E-nerd, consider being more direct and thinking BIGGER. Half stepping like that will allow a DJ with more skills to come in and blindside you. Think about it, why should she wait around for you to think up how to call and ask her out when another DJ just asks her out?

Be bold, don't follow the norm and you'll see greater success in less time.
 
Top