evolvingnerd
Senior Don Juan
but
now how do i ask her out to study sometime?
now how do i ask her out to study sometime?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I think seeing the number as the goal is more of a short term goal, a stepping stone. Your first goal is to get that number. Next goal, go on a date with her, and so on. It just depends how you break it down. You might look at the big picture, where others see it in steps.Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I don't get it why so many DJs think that getting the telephone number is the goal. IT'S JUST A NUMBER! You want to see the woman again right? Why not focus on that and if you get her number too, even better.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
ummm.............Is this a trick question?now how do i ask her out to study sometime?