“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

i never thought i'd ask for advice here

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Tell this hor to put up or shut up!!! Enough with the sexualy frustrated verbal sparring match!!! Be a man and do and get what you want!!!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Synthesize

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Okay, I called her. She called back the next day (*****). I'm guess she's either playing games or is busy. Well, I guess I'm either playing games or busy then. I didn't pick up because I was sleeping.

So I am holding out for tomorrow to call back. If she wants a delay between calls, I'm going to give her a delay also. Maybe I'm a spiteful *******. This is my life, though.

The message:
"Hey, Kevin, it's J, just calling you back. Sorry I didn't call you back...the day you called. But um, is everything okay? You sounded a little upset. Not sure if that was the case, though, but if you just needed to talk or anything like...that, you know I'm always here for you. Just call me back...when...you get this. Or just...just let me know what's up. <can't hear this part of the message>...drunk. Call me back when you get this. Bye."

Lots of stuttering, some nervous laughter. She is a ****ing weird girl. Or maybe she has a thing for me? Or maybe she's confused why I'd be upset. *I'm* quite confused. I'm making mistakes left and right, and I can't imagine how I'm keeping this **** going. What the **** is going on?

I'm gonna call her back today after I wake up at around 6pm. That'll be roughly 27 hours since she left her message.

Don't bash the stupid things I've done here too hard. I don't need it.

More advice, please. Third party analysis of the situation would be helpful.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Too close to this to think straight

Wow -- what a weird-ass story.

You're too close to the situation to think straight. You're right to ask for third-party advice.

Sheeit, this gal's really into you.

Give her a call as you plan, and keep it playful and fun. Don't botch things up by getting too mushy on her, but don't be afraid to be a bit human, either if the flow dictates it. And don't be out-and-out mean, either. You're glad to get in touch with her, and ready to jump right back in an enjoy giving each other a bit of ****, right? Not to be too Zen about it, but go with the flow.

Then when you get together, just make your move, already, when the vibe is up. :)

And do keep sober enough to be thinking straight.
 

Synthesize

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
My God, my phone died while talking to her on the phone after doing like 5 phonetags. This is getting ridiculous.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Too much effort

Originally posted by Synthesize
My God, my phone died while talking to her on the phone after doing like 5 phonetags. This is getting ridiculous.
Looks like u are having more trouble with the phones than with her! Why dont you just but a phonecard or something and phone her from a payphone? Those always seem to "have goo reception" and they dont run on batteries;)

By the way... you are putting SO MUCH effort into this chick, and u are getting so worked about her, i think u should stop for a second, realise that u are outting all this effort, and realise that there are PLENTY of other chicks that u can direct your effort to, and when this girl gets back, THEN u can direct your effort back to her, i think that what u need to do now is just give her a short phonecall saying " Hey, listen, these phones are giving me sh!t and its just too much of a problem to speak like this, so when u get back we must catch up, or get togeather" or watever, u get my drift? In the meantime, lok around, and find urslf some other girls.

Laterz...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top