Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need some texting advice

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See. Exactly how I expected she would respond.

Ignore her little dig & see her Tuesday.

Cheers

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has been hijacked lol, but everything seems fine. She isn't a 'girl' she's a woman and her texts sound light hearted and flirty. Don't read into it too much. Get her on the date, hang out and have fun. Don't force anything and don't be disingenuous, she'll see through it. You can be direct in your interest and it sounds like you have, she knows you like her.
You are overthinking bro. Keep it simple. Stick to the basics.

1.- Ask her out. She has to say yes or counter offer, otherwise its a no.
B.- You escalate. She might not open her legs today but as long a you get away with a little bit more each time, sometimes there nothing wrong with being patient. Especially if you have other plates. Who cares if this one takes a little bit longer to open her legs?
This^^^

Keep it simple and observe her actions in person, text analysis will only lead to paralysis. If you've got other girls your seeing then who cares about the pace? And if you don't that's fine too just be weary of the oneitis. You're into her, that's why you've spent so much time asking questions and gathering opinions in someone else's thread. You either don't wanna mess it up or she has you confused... I get the vibe a little of both? Regardless I think you're fine and just need to let loose a bit. Just go have fun with her on tuesday and you're golden

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has been hijacked lol, but everything seems fine. She isn't a 'girl' she's a woman and her texts sound light hearted and flirty. Don't read into it too much. Get her on the date, hang out and have fun. Don't force anything and don't be disingenuous, she'll see through it. You can be direct in your interest and it sounds like you have, she knows you like her.

This^^^

Keep it simple and observe her actions in person, text analysis will only lead to paralysis. If you've got other girls your seeing then who cares about the pace? And if you don't that's fine too just be weary of the oneitis. You're into her, that's why you've spent so much time asking questions and gathering opinions in someone else's thread. You either don't wanna mess it up or she has you confused... I get the vibe a little of both? Regardless I think you're fine and just need to let loose a bit. Just go have fun with her on tuesday and you're golden
The thread is about a situation on text gone poorly after a successful pickup if memory serves. I then posted mine which was moving in the right direction. It serves two purposes: one, what a good exchange looks like so others can maybe learn something from it (that’s why we’re all here right?). Two, to get technically proficient. I am not a ‘dater’ I am a meet a middle 20’s 7+ girl on the weekend and attempt to smash kind of guy for the moment. But what can I say, someone did catch my eye. I have not withheld that. at the same time, ask the women on this thread if I am being overly needy, I think they’d agree if anything i am almost icing the girl out. But to your point, yeah I am way in my head. I need to loosen up. I always go form first and then go style, that’s just how I operate. When I get this down I’ll be ****ing my kids teacher

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thread is about a situation on text gone poorly after a successful pickup if memory serves. I then posted mine which was moving in the right direction. It serves two purposes: one, what a good exchange looks like so others can maybe learn something from it (that’s why we’re all here right?). Two, to get technically proficient. I am not a ‘dater’ I am a meet a middle 20’s 7+ girl on the weekend and attempt to smash kind of guy for the moment. But what can I say, someone did catch my eye. I have not withheld that. at the same time, ask the women on this thread if I am being overly needy, I think they’d agree if anything i am almost icing the girl out. But to your point, yeah I am way in my head. I need to loosen up. I always go form first and then go style, that’s just how I operate. When I get this down I’ll be ****ing my kids teacher
Nah I think you're doing totally fine and the ladies input was great. Nothing wrong with genuinely being interested in someone

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is me truly not giving a f… legit OLD psycho I blocked twice and made a second burner

BA0C9720-051C-4D72-823D-EF5679600C0C.jpeg

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is me truly not giving a f… legit OLD psycho I blocked twice and made a second burner

View attachment 9588
Yeah she sounds like a whack job.

I had one I ghosted that I had been banging for a few months due to her having way too much ongoing drama with her ex that she claimed she didn't have initially.

The truth always surfaces eventually.

Guess this opens things up a little for Restaurant Chick tho.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't view it as a "dig," more she was being playful.

Just my take, I share that same type of playful humor.

I can see why she's caught your eye @Dw3, the vibe between you appears to be really light, fun and positive.
Like two pages earlier you were saying I basically dgaf

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m having a similar situation, I’m talking to this 24 year old and she’s like waiting 24 hours (or next day evening) to respond. We started out last Wednesday 1 hour or less between texts/notes. I’m an early riser, I don’t get involved in late night gossip with bums and degenerates so I never respond to anyone after 9ish. I have my routine, I sleep early, get 8 hours, attack the morning (I burn out around 4pm).

We are just voicenoting back and forth and I’m wondering if she is low interest but after another 24 hours she sent me a vn last night saying we should go out. I just text her saying yeah let’s go out when are you free. It’s been a while Murk is a bit rusty with these things. Wasn’t sure if these young kids just have no idea how to operate but this girl is young and hot and has some good banter about her.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cheers
Alright so, I’m going to work in the city today, drive in and I’ll call her end of day. last time out we discussed the best slice in Brooklyn maybe the city. So I’m grabbing that and their Spumoni and then I’ll ‘drop off the hat’.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cheers
Save the pizza for another night. She texted me this morning telling me she was freezing and confirming I was coming by later, and that she would have to grab me dinner to thank me for the trip. Kinda like the locked door test in Bronx tale, like the attitude

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dear. Well now it's really on you then to reach out.
You weren’t wrong about this. She mentioned just in passing that she figured I wasn’t into her when I didn’t text her that time I got back My head is a little disconnected atm so I’ll add later it was a long night

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I’m having a similar situation, I’m talking to this 24 year old and she’s like waiting 24 hours (or next day evening) to respond. We started out last Wednesday 1 hour or less between texts/notes. I’m an early riser, I don’t get involved in late night gossip with bums and degenerates so I never respond to anyone after 9ish. I have my routine, I sleep early, get 8 hours, attack the morning (I burn out around 4pm).

We are just voicenoting back and forth and I’m wondering if she is low interest but after another 24 hours she sent me a vn last night saying we should go out. I just text her saying yeah let’s go out when are you free. It’s been a while Murk is a bit rusty with these things. Wasn’t sure if these young kids just have no idea how to operate but this girl is young and hot and has some good banter about her.
The biggest thing people do to screw themselves out of chances with women these days is to obsess over texting frequency and start double texting asking if "everything is OK" as if they are afraid they are going to lose the girl. I don't think you are doing that so that's good.

I simply don't worry about it, really ever. It will literally make you stand out in a good way and they will wonder why you don't act like all the other guys they talk to. If they text back, great, I will respond to them at some point when I get a chance. If they don't, then that's great too. IMO, as long as she gets back to you and accepts and follows thru on date offers she is interested. Interested enough to fvck? Who knows, only time will tell.on that one.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Alright so, I’m going to work in the city today, drive in and I’ll call her end of day. last time out we discussed the best slice in Brooklyn maybe the city. So I’m grabbing that and their Spumoni and then I’ll ‘drop off the hat’.
I hate NYC pizza. I know it's designed to be able to fold and walk with but it still tastes like cardboard with sauce on it to me.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate NYC pizza. I know it's designed to be able to fold and walk with but it still tastes like cardboard with sauce on it to me.
Not Sicilian. Deep dish, sauce, sprinkling of parm. Totally different. Probably the best slice in the city

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No, look up Sicilian. Trust me I did not get Chicago style last night in Bensonhurst Brooklyn lol
If it don't have cup and char pepperoni on it, I don't eat it. For those that have never had cup and char pepperoni you haven't had good pizza yet

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest thing people do to screw themselves out of chances with women these days is to obsess over texting frequency and start double texting asking if "everything is OK" as if they are afraid they are going to lose the girl. I don't think you are doing that so that's good.

I simply don't worry about it, really ever. It will literally make you stand out in a good way and they will wonder why you don't act like all the other guys they talk to. If they text back, great, I will respond to them at some point when I get a chance. If they don't, then that's great too. IMO, as long as she gets back to you and accepts and follows thru on date offers she is interested. Interested enough to fvck? Who knows, only time will tell.on that one.
I messaged her to go out on a date and her texting sped up to the point I've had to pull back and focus on my day. Like a complete role reversal. We are both busy over the next couple of weeks so just need to keep her warm until I can get her out.