Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need some texting advice

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no doubt she has extremely high interest and attracted to you Dw3, no doubt about it. I never doubted it.
And it sounds mutual so again it's all good.

I also can relate to her brother being protective, I have (had) five (one recently passed :( ) and they were all very protective, if any of my boyfriends got outta line and I mentioned it, they would be hearing from them in some form or fashion.

I didn't mean to suggest she shouldn't trust you or that you didn't give off the right "vibe." It's just for me personally, I never played that "waiting game" when there was mutual high interest and attraction and it was clear it was heading somewhere "substantial."

Which was made obvious usually on the first date. High chemistry, great vibe between us, we just clicked.

Like I said in a previous post, it didn't happen often. Although I dated a lot but it never went anywhere because I simply was not interested enough.

But when I was, it was mutual and we just went with it. None of that "waiting game" BS.
No I don’t doubt it either but she’s getting one last effort here and if no luck she can start taking the bus to jersey. As far as me showing adequate interest, you and @BeExcellent had both made the points that it would help now and then to be more interested. If she’s this kind of type she needs more investment.. she did straight up say it was confusing when I followed up as it didn’t seem like she’d hear from me again and then was surprised to get the text. I was treating this like a mid 20’s kitten. I’m other words you guys weren’t wrong

very sorry and deepest sympathy on your loss. Can’t even imagine.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically a woman saying to come "fix her sink" is code for something else...
I’m either going to fix the sink moving forward or it’s going to stay clogged and someone else can work on pulling the blockage out. Tell you one thing, this is twice in two weeks I have gone on 4-5 hours of sleep after no sex dates with this girl and missed the gym twice as a result. Time for results.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically a woman saying to come "fix her sink" is code for something else...
Questions … one,should I even invite to the shore this weekend, she would be out with my friend and I that she met the night I met her. Crash down at his place after the bar, I have my own but he and I have weekend plans. Two, if so, I figure I have two give her two days notice so not today but tomorrow latest? Or should I throw the fastball down the middle and ask today so to speak, call her bluff?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zodiac says highly compatible and going to fvck like wild animals.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Questions … one,should I even invite to the shore this weekend, she would be out with my friend and I that she met the night I met her. Crash down at his place after the bar, I have my own but he and I have weekend plans. Two, if so, I figure I have two give her two days notice so not today but tomorrow latest? Or should I throw the fastball down the middle and ask today so to speak, call her bluff?
I wouldn't involve anyone else on a 3rd date but that's just me. Too many things could go wrong outside of your control.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't involve anyone else on a 3rd date but that's just me. Too many things could go wrong outside of your control.
Going to do an air BnB down the shore near the venue but cut out on our own

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Going to do an air BnB down the shore near the venue but cut out on our own
Eh...not my thing but if you want to do it then go for it. One of the more common things that can go wrong is they don't get along and then it gets her in a sh!tty mood. Or since she has no real tie to you since you barely know her and haven't banged her, she may find herself more interested in your friend.

Basically you are creating more potential problems and obstacles for yourself that don't need to be there. There are no pros to this only cons. Risk reward profile doesn't make sense to me, which is why I wouldn't do it. No woman that I have dated for less than 3 or 4 months gets to meet my friends. 3rd date? Fvck no.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh...not my thing but if you want to do it then go for it. One of the more common things that can go wrong is they don't get along and then it gets her in a sh!tty mood. Or since she has no real tie to you since you barely know her and haven't banged her, she may find herself more interested in your friend.

Basically you are creating more potential problems and obstacles for yourself that don't need to be there. There are no pros to this only cons. Risk reward profile doesn't make sense to me, which is why I wouldn't do it. No woman that I have dated for less than 3 or 4 months gets to meet my friends. 3rd date? Fvck no.
So like for lack of a bette word I feel like I just made a massive game error but maybe you’ll see it differently.

No go Saturday she had plans. I just absolutely spent two hours on the phone with this girl, she’s got plans Saturday, learned about her. I wasn’t following half the time, fried . She’s social, lot of life long friends, need to go out at least once a weekend usually Saturday. Traveler, cousin in Miami may go there April . she didn’t want to have phone sex but she told me she was wet, we talked about a lot of random stuff before and after I tried the phone sex. I went into that a bit with her.

She said that it’s obvious I’m not a big dater and sexually was a little aggressive. I got that from a 32 year old over the summer that I was sexually aggressive. But like at the same time after a little probing told me she masturbated this morning thinking about me. The summer 32 was a complete ***** we masturbated on the phone together before we even met just from the tinder / phone. That I had a big D1ck and that it wasn’t off the table just not yet. But then she took it off topic intentionally so like I don’t understand how either of them could say that. I told her too, figuring if she’s one of these ‘let me see if he’s serious’ guys that I was at the end stages of a divorce just to hear what she’d say and she didn’t care. Then after the call she tells me she appreciated me opening up. I didn’t broach the issue on the kids.

She is open to hanging again though, I suggested that she pick. So came up with axe throwing.

Maybe I too focused on getting laid and it’d clouding my judgement

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was high af last night. I got a joint from the Jamaican on the way out of the city. Not sure what made me think it was a good move taking the call after that….ughhhhhh not a good feeling waking up feeling like losing frame .. Rollo where are you

Last edited:
M

member160292

Hey Bud,

we’ve been there, making intoxicated dials. Gotta fight the urge to be on the phone before you have sex. The phone call can go onand on and most of the time you will kill that mystery factor. What’s done is done, see where it goes from here and don’t sweat it

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Bud,

we’ve been there, making intoxicated dials. Gotta fight the urge to be on the phone before you have sex. The phone call can go onand on and most of the time you will kill that mystery factor. What’s done is done, see where it goes from here and don’t sweat it
Headed to workout. Gotta sweat this out and get the T seratonin and dopamine up That’ll help. My bud says just drop the number and move on

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crank out some heavy deadlifts haha
Yesterday. Today High intensity 10x10’s. Rep week on the bulking program gonna swap the usual for the HIIT Getting too puffy. Sauna already 15x5x15

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Headed to workout. Gotta sweat this out and get the T seratonin and dopamine up That’ll help. My bud says just drop the number and move on
Def helped. That and the book of Pook. Much better headspace

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some texting advice

Texting is a woman's game. Keep texts short and try to talk face-to-face. Contrary to belief, texting is the antithesis of flirting.