Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need help!!

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been on this site for a year doing everything i can and my problem is i cant approach girls!!!

Ive been trying 2 years, ive tryed the dj bootcamp and bible there just not working.

I need help!

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you obviously do. Two Years?

Quit thinking and analyzing so hard. Life rewards action.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get comfortable with yourself and with girls. One of the most confidence building things i did was to randomly talk to everyone possible. Even if you feel scared of talking to girls, then learn how to speak to male strangers or old women.

and it makes life more interesting

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok thanks, im also listening to Awaken the giant within by anthony robbins someone recommened on another post its amazing..

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn off the Anthony Robbins drivel. It's self-serving crapola.

Get out there and communicate!

saminex

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude it dont matter what you listen to or how much u read. All u need to do is a grow a **** and be a man. You ever hear that saying " be a man" that aint bull****, that saying should be applied.

the-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
No this Anthony robbins stuff has given me some extra motivation, im going to approach tomo now.

Green_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't get rid of the fear just by reading some books. Think about it you're going to have fear until you've approached quite a few girls. If you do it now and get it over with you'll never have the fear again and you'll be able to talk to that 10 when you see her on the street. If you don't then you'll watch someone who did approach women before take her home. Go somewhere no-one will ever see you again and approach like theres no tomorrow. Just think of a specific opener for any situation (Mystery has some good openers to use until you're comfortable approaching) say that opener and say "Pleasure meeting you" and walk away. You do not have to deal with rejection and you get to perfect your openers and lessen the fear at the same time.