i need help with small talk

azn_alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont wanna sound gay, but this will

i have my friendship group of dudes and **** is all cool with them, but other than that, every other person i know is a chick coz i only make friends and/or hook up with chicks

several guides say to talk to everyone, including guys, coz it'll make u more popular etc

the problem is, i cant talk to other guys. im asian so the dudes who know all the chicks are 'hardcore' and they're the kinda guys who are normally quiet like they are 'too hardcore' to talk. how do u become friends with these ppl?

if im like 'so wat skool do u go to' and all that, they get the impression that im a fag

ahh **** that sounded gay..

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha dude u just gotta make friends...which is alot easier than macking.

just go to peoples houses or have them come over or have them as wingmen when u go out. there doesnt have to be alot of talking involved, just chilling and smoking or whatever you do.

its easy, u just gotta be less of an ass to the guys while still commanding respect.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FatBastard
You can't have sex without putting on a condom. Don't forget that.
How so?? Is it physically impossible or are you saying you shouldnt?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dannowillbookem
haha dude u just gotta make friends...which is alot easier than macking.

just go to peoples houses or have them come over or have them as wingmen when u go out. there doesnt have to be alot of talking involved, just chilling and smoking or whatever you do.

its easy, u just gotta be less of an ass to the guys while still commanding respect.
Im gonna have to disagree with you. For me macking is A LOT easier than making friends. People say girls hate each other but its the same wth guys. Ive gone places with friends before and all the guys were just watching us like hawks.

azn_alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
^yea thats exactly wat im sayin man. i cant make friends wit dudes, outside of my friendship group i only have chick friends. u cant become popular wen u only talk to females

i talk to my friendship group abt pickin up girls, but other dudes dont talk about that, they talk about cars which i dont know too much about