Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i need advice: first date ever in 3 hours

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im actually going on my very first date.

it may be inappropriate for me to type in this "problem" that does'nt seem to be one.

but listen up please, i need advice, i dont know... i just have a feeling i'll mess this up, i dont know why...

i need to know everything about first dates or dating for that matter.

what is good to talk about, what not to talk about, what to do, and what not to do?

should i be holding hands with her already on the first date? i'm clueless!

i've read the dj bible, and i know much of the principles, but i dont know if i can actually apply it in real time.

if u are reading this, please reply with any help u can! i am going to get ready for my date, and i need u to help me NOW please!

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
whoever you were when you asked this girl out, be that same person. That is who she'll ultimatly want to go out with, and have a good time with.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked her out and she said yes, so you already won like most of the battle.

You know she's interested. Just stay calm and have a good time.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bob2007
You asked her out and she said yes, so you already won like most of the battle.

You know she's interested. Just stay calm and have a good time.
im sorry this may come off as a stupid q yet again, but what if she thinks im boring??

alot of girls tend to like me bcause of my looks and money but after they get to know me... they lose all signs of interest. :(

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard this in a hindi movie "Jo dar gaya woh mar gaya" which means 'he who is afraid is as good as dead' its applicable to you

Anyway just lead & be fun to be with. Simple

btw add me if you got MSN enemy_fleet_smashed@hotmail.com
...we're both 20 & RAFC, im just a bit ahead of you tho

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your very first date, aaaaw it's so precious, NOT.

Congrats on getting your first date. I C you are feeling a bit nervous but what I want you to do is go and mess this one up. Let this be your little experiement. Oh believe me there will be plenty more dates for you, the only way to learn is to dive right in and make mistakes my friend. IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO EFFECTIVELY BECOME THE MAN YOU"VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE.

Walking on eggshells, and worrying about how not to mess this precious, one of a kind date up will get you one tenth of the way compared to going in there, trying new things, messing up and then catching the next date. Take my advice, say invite what you fear.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's your first date, just focus on having a good time. You don't need to lay her or get into advanced C&F or whatnot. The first date should just be an experience for its own sake.