Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need a personal coach!!

Reaction score
I need someone who can motivate me to reach my ideal weight and build. Someone to keep tabs on me and my personal progress. Someone that will hold me accountable to my routine! I can do this on my own but if I have to report to someone then I wlill most likely attempt it since I will be judged.

We should have a thread where we are all accountable to a sosuave coach. Anyone one up to the task? A sosuave personal trainer, anyone? You will not be paid. :rolleyes:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Blows whistle*

Alright Last Man Standing on your mark get set...

Run!

*Times LMS for 50 laps around the Sosuave gym*

Thats the way we workout on this forum!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
No stopping for Geritol smoothies and Done's back pain pills. What if a 'hor is using the leg press ahead of you? What the fvck will you do? Go do crunches?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Just read the "were to start" sticky and start a journal.

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
I need someone who can motivate me to reach my ideal weight and build. Someone to keep tabs on me and my personal progress. Someone that will hold me accountable to my routine! I can do this on my own but if I have to report to someone then I wlill most likely attempt it since I will be judged.

We should have a thread where we are all accountable to a sosuave coach. Anyone one up to the task? A sosuave personal trainer, anyone? You will not be paid. :rolleyes:
Start an online training log somewhere. Here on sosuave or on StrongLifts.com Forums. Whatever. People will help you. If you put it on StrongLifts.com, I'll help you.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
A sosuave personal trainer, anyone? You will not be paid. :rolleyes:
I could squeeze another client in, but the 'you will not be paid' sentence kinda threw me.. :D

I would start a workout journal on here, and list your stats, training, diet, goals, pretty much everything. Essentially everyone who replies to you can be your 'trainer' that way.

Also, kudos for wanting to get in shape at 45.. there's guys at 20 who don't bother. Start that journal! :)